Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 2020

Replies

• Options
    @Rosegold89 thank you 😊 I've no idea if it is a good sign but I'm hoping ! X
  • Options
    @Chloe888 Thanks for the positivity. I wonder if I’m making things up! I’ll test again tomorrow and see how it goes. I’m trying not to get my hopes up just yet! 

I’ve never charted my temps. It’s my understanding though that you’ll generally have a higher temp after ovulation. Particularly it will stay high after implantation as your body is starting to support the pregnancy. So fingers cross for you it’s a good sign so far🤞
  • Options
    @KristyH I would defiantly take another tomorrow! Eeeh I'm excited for you 😬😍! 

Yh mine always shoot up after ovulation but are usually so jaggered going up and down but staying quite high but this time it seems to be consistently high 🙏 x
  • Options

Can’t believe it 🥰! 
    Temps were low this AM, hoping that’s ok..😬
  • Options
    congrats everyone 

i have a question this morning my CM is very creamy and milky looking - not like the egg white i got last week, is this normal, a sign? or am i just hoping haha 

thank you in advice 

@HippieMama4 i think they just expect it to happen the one time - i ask my partner to dtd and he says yes but when he finishes work hes like im too tired! jeez just get on with it please before its too late! the only bit of effort they have to put in. 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 congratulations that is a bfp 🙌
  • Options
    @Kd050811 Amazing 🥳 Congratulations! How many dpo are you ? Xx
  • Options
    @Kd050811 Congratulations! 🥳

My chart has been so wonky this month. Don't usually get a high peak like this, more likely to get a dip around 3/4dpo. Doesn't help that I missed a temp at 2dpo 😂

• Options
    Hi all. I sit and read all the planning. That was me back in feb when I had the rod removed. Got preg and lost in may. Started plannning again and it was taking over everything. So now I’ve become more relaxed. And not marking everything down. Hoping this will help. I’m 38 next week so time is against me. I’ve two older children 16 and 13 yrs 
    good luck to all xx
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 I have the same thing atm too! It’s like EWCM in consistency but milky coloured? I have had such bad crampy pain and have been exhausted for the last few days. I think I got the faintest positive this morning so am going to test again tomorrow morning. So hopefully it’s a good sign 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    @kristyH YES! very milky looking. my boobs have been killing for days now, im so hungry and when i bd with my partner i got a pain in my lower tummy which i remember getting when i was pregnant with my little boy! was a stabbing pain in my ovary. i tested on saturday very faint line im going to test again today ive brought one into work with me to see what happens! 

fingers crossed sweetheart! 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!
    @Chloe888 I’m 9dpo!
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 oh sounds very promising! How many DPO are you? 
  • Options
    @KristyH my app says 4 but i think it was last tuesday i ovulated so that would make me 7, still a faint line - not sure if its the test tho cos i opened it at home tried to pee only caught a little then tried it again haha - probs not the most reliable.

im so bloated and having problems going number 2 which normally i have really bad IBS! 

im not hopeful tho just dont want to get my heart set on what may be, to be let down in a couple of weeks when she arrives. 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 I think thats fab for 9dpo really good line xx
  • Options
    @Ashwee2428 you are really early! But implantation apparently can be as early as 6 DPO so could potentially be pregnancy symptoms. But I know how you feel. Super nervous for tomorrow. We’ve been TTC for 6 months now and I’ve been losing my marbles haha. So hoping this is it! 
  • Options
    @KristyH good luck sweetheart! i try and not let it take over me but i cant help it! its so hard. wish i just did it like i did the first time and go with the flow and not get so caught up with it all, but its difficult when you long for something. 

i know your meant to test 6 days before af is due ill just hold back i think and try and think about something else!
  • Options
    Ohhh it looks like we might have quite a few BFPs this month :)

@kristyH ,@Ashwee2428 and : You all seem to have symptoms so keep us posted !

@Kd050811 : Defo looks like a BFP, fingers crossed for you it's a sticky bean. x

@Balts1 : Thanks for your reply. I think I'll start testing at CD8 as I had a shorter cycle last month so it may be I ovulate earlier than I think. 

@EmPa : Sorry to hear AF is on its way now. Still in the running for August, let's hope it'll be our month (fingers crossed). 

@HippieMama4: Broodiness is hard to understand for many men. I think many of them think if you bd you automatically get pregnant. Whilst that may be true for some women the reality is it is likely to take a few months and men struggle to understand the fertility window... It's important to have honest conversations about it and I think you did the right thing :)

@GwentonEmmy : Welcome here. I'm gonna be 35 next month so will soon be classed a geriatric mum (if I manage to conceive baby number 2 that is). I think being relaxed helped me conceive my first so fingers crossed it works for you. It's very easy easy to let it consume you though, isn't it? Good luck to you. 

• Options
    @Mary58 thanks! Well im due  today and so far nothing. Not even my usual spotting..who knows! Its crazy...im always spot on.. the month we start trying...LATE. Hahaha.. the body is so weird! 
  • Options
    @Mary58 I wish u all the luck. I was so consumed with trying to get pregnant. My partner loved the practice though but we counted one month we were at it 36 times. My system is messed up from 8 yrs of implant and losing one. So I don’t even know what my pattern is. So that’s why I just thought bugger it if it happens fab. If not that’s ok too xx
This discussion has been closed.