Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This month’s journey on ttc

Replies

• Options
    Maybe if you zoom and squint and shake the camera...😂 wishful thinking 
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean I didn't know you could check with opks to be pregnant I just do them because I know I won't get a positive pregnancy test at say 4dpo so as I might get a second egg released or maybe I miss interpreted my surge, basically I'm a barnpot and just like weeing in/ on things lol xx
  • Options
    @Emsy20 don’t feel bad I did the same thing about 3:45pm only problem is my 13 month old woke up from his nap with a fever of 102.8 and when I called his dr they wanted us to bring him then so I never even got to look at the test I took. So we are still at the dr with him. 
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean i've been doing the same thing actually. But double duty as well like @Smilla86 says. Since I just came off the pill, it will either be predicting another LH surge and ovulation or a pregnancy. I actually got a slightly darker line this morning compared to the last 5 DPO but waiting to check again tomorrow morning to see if it means anything either way.
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis how is he?? 
  • Options
    Can anyone see a line starting to appear? Last one taken this morning 🤔
  • Options
    KL10KL10 Regular
    edited Aug 7, 2020 8:07AM

Hi ladies, sorry to jump in but @E@Emsy20  I saw your post and wanted to say yes I see a line. I have attached my V early tests- I’m currently 11 weeks. But my top one (13.6) is very similar to your latest test. And mine got darker each day and then I did a digi. Good luck x
  • Options
    Thanks @KL10 trying not to get my hopes up! I’m 10 or 11dpo today, I’m not due my period for another week as I have a long cycle so hoping the line gets darker 🤞
  • Options
    And congrats! @KL10 hope you’re doing well :) 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 the dr is unsure why he his running a fever we are rotating Tylenol and ibuprofen. Strep test and flu test came back negative and his ears are good. And yes I see that line girl!!!! 
  • Options
    Mom2alexisMom2alexis Regular
    edited Aug 7, 2020 12:49PM
    So I broke down and did another cheap test I thought I seen. Hint of a line but I think that was wishful thinking. I am 13 dpo today so I’m pretty sure I’m out this month. I checked my cm today and it’s normal, not blood or brown in it.

• Options

Forgot to attach to other reply 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis hope he’s feeling better or they find out what it is. What time is it there? Was the test taken with fmu? Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Right now it’s 3:10pm. And that was smu. We took him to the hospital today. He has a double ear infection. 😢
  • Options
    Could this be it?! Am I pregnant? Trying not to get my hopes up but definitely a line there this morning, can anyone else see it? We’ve been trying for a year 😭 
  • Options
    Definetley can see one xx
  • Options
    @Emsy20 I can see a line!!
  • Options
     I took a clear blue one because I couldn’t resist and looking promising 🤞
  • Options
    @Emsy20 congratulations! Did you do SMEP?
  • Options
    @Emsy20 definitely see a line! Congrats!!! how many days DPO?