Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This month’s journey on ttc

Replies

• Options
    @Mom2alexis @Emsy20 Keeping my fingers crossed for you both! I'm at CD20 and convinced myself I was nauseous this morning when I woke up but think it was just wishful thinking... Baby dust to everyone  <3
  • Options
    @Emsy20 to be honest I don’t really know why I’m using Frer. With my son I got better lines on the cheap ones before a first response. My hubby said he was bringing some test home so I guess there’s more test on the way but I did tell him not to get first responses. I’m just going to use the cheap ones. 
  • Options
    @MegsieB you never know it could really be nausea and not in your head how many DPO are you?
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis 4/ 5 days (test came back positive last thing in the evening and with the other line visible but less strong the next morning) so it's possible I guess - watch this space! Hoping the new test kits bring a BFP for you!
  • Options
    Im so sorry the line didnt get any darker this morning! Let us know how you get on with a cheapie!! Its my first month using OPK and its still showing as low even though my ovulation date is predicted in 4/5 days (which is usually always right from what i can tell with CM and pains)
  • Options
    Sound like the universe just doesn’t like any of us right now and want us all confused. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis sorry yours didn’t get darker! I took one today even though I knew it was way to soon and it was negative 😞. Called doctor bc I’ve had cramps and tummy just feels full, waiting for her to call me back so maybe she’ll do some bloodwork 🤞🏻 
  • Options
    Good luck @MegsieB

@Bethanyjean how are you getting on with SMEP? I’d be exhausted 😂 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis I hope the cheapy shows a positive! 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis I hope it shows a positive for you! I feel so upset today. It makes me want to cry. I’m trying not to get discouraged bc I know it was to early to get a accurate test but I just want a positive so bad 😭
  • Options
    @Emsy20 im shattered its hard work🤣 im just waiting on my OPK to show a peak but doesnt look like it will happen anytime soon!!
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean hang in there! What CD are you? I didn’t get a positive until day 20.

@Katieking22 I know exactly how you feel! all mine have been negative so far I can’t help but test early and then I get upset, I think it’s more frustration :( 

• Options
    @Emsy20 im cd15 and usually get a positive around cd20 but opks are still coming back all over the place
  • Options
    I will do a cheapie tomorrow. I just want it so bad. Oh btw forget to tell you all yesterday but even the hubby could see that line yesterday and he can’t see that great. Anyway tomorrow is 12 dpo for me and is due between Saturday and Monday. 
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean are you doing one or two a day?
  • Options
    @Bethanyjean I ended up getting the clear blue ones because I just got fed up with trying to guess what the lines meant, I needed that smiley for reassurance but I didn’t use them until I thought the line looked a bit darker, it actually didn’t look that dark and then I tested just after with the clear blue and got a static smiley. good luck! Hope it’s your turn soon xx
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis fingers crossed tomorrow you get your BFP! Ive started to do 2 a day now but i work mon-fri 8.30-5.30 so i have to do mh first just before i leave for work then my second when i get home.

@emsy20 the premom app is really good for logging the cheapie opks it tells you when your at a low, high or a peak. But mine are just all over at the min!
  • Options
    Update: 12 dpo woke up around 2:30 am. Needed to pee so took a cheap test and bfn. I’m not gonna take any more. I’m pretty sure I’m out the month. Checked my cm and it had blood spots in it which I have gotten the last few cycles a few days before af. So I’m sure Saturday or Sunday she will be here. 
  • Options
    So I did do another just a few minutes ago so that I could take a picture of it for you ladies to see it. But I won’t be taking anymore. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis I’ll be joining you I think! A negative for me today. just want AF to get here now so we can start again