Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

Replies

• Options
    Morning ladies! Cd24 here and not a clue what’s going on lol. I feel vile! Sick bloated crampy. I may test again next weekend with a cheapy, I really don’t want to waste my clear blues! Welcome @Tryingmum when are you testing? X
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I’m CD 28 and just trying to hold out as I usually have 29/30. I have some test coming today from Amazon so if I haven’t come in by morning I’ll do one then. I think the cramps are AF though bit have run a higher than normal temp for a few days. 
    When will you test? 
  • Options
    Morning ladies!! Welcome @Tryingmum 💕 I’m cycle day 29 today I usually have exactly 28 day cycles and have done religiously for the last 15 years. But last months was 32, I put it down to having surgery and that delaying it but looks like this month is the same so god knows! 
    BFN yesterday for me so now I’m thinking I’m just going to ride it out and see if AF shows up. Baby dust to you all xx
  • Options
    Thank you both. 
    Aww yes I bet you’re dying to know and wanting your regular cycles back. 
    Have you got any symptoms at all? X
  • Options
    OMG ladies.. do you see it? 
  • Options

• Options
    I think I can yes 😀 that’s great news 🙏🏼 Hopefully it will be darker tomorrow too! X
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 holy sh*t girl!! Congratulations 😊😊 hope the line gets darker for you! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! I had a vvvfl at 9DPO but this is darker in real life. 🤞🏼 It sticks xx
  • Options
    I think it’s real 😱😭🥰😍
  • Options
    Congrats! @Gracesmum89
  • Options
    yep that’s real! Huge congrats babe x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 Thankyou lovely!!! Praying you all get your bfps too xxx 
  • Options
    How many dpo are you? Xx

im confused with where I’m at. I got a high on my opks last Friday and ewcm Monday so I’ve been assuming 6/7 dpo. But today I’ve been having large amounts of ewcm and I just don’t know what it means 🤯
  • Options
    @SP28 is the ewcm thicker than it was on Monday?
  • Options
    It was a lot thicker yes @winter2020
  • Options
    @Sp28 it could be a very early sign of pregnancy. My biggest give away was my cm, I had excess amounts of it then I'd usually have. Have you taken another OPK?
  • Options
    @winter2020 no as I’m at work. Haven’t taken one since I got a low result again after the high xx
  • Options
    winter2020winter2020 Regular
    edited Oct 25, 2020 6:13PM
    @Sp28 it might be worth taking another one to make sure it isn't another peak. Fingers crossed this your month x

@Gracesmum89 congratulations on the positive! X
  • Options
    @winter2020 I’ll take another one when I get home I’ll stop drinking now. Thank you. Eek I hope so 😬😬