Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

Replies

• Options
    @Lh8609 let us know how you get on! I’m praying you get a bfp!!! The spotting could’ve been implantation. I’m ok still crampy, really anxious too that I will miscarry. I’ve booked a private scan for the 8th then emailed them and asked them to push it back a week (in my head I’m worrying that if I go too soon I won’t see a heartbeat and I’ll get stressed) I don’t even know if that scan will happen though as we’re locked down again from Thursday aren’t we 🙄🙈😫 xxx
  • Options
    I’m praying for you lady! I would like to think scan services can stay open it’s essential if you ask me. I’m not hopeful at all. What would you do though carry on counting like cd31 32 etc or class the spotting as a period and start again from there? I’ve not even got my usual pms symptoms any more and it definitely was nowhere near a period 😩 x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 sorry if I’ve asked this before but have you just recently come off birth control? My first period after coming off the pill (after the withdrawal bleed) was very very light. After I ruled out implantation I went back and classed that day it started as cd 1 and started cycle two. It didn’t feel like a true period and to be fair my second period wasn’t much to write about either. I do hope it’s implantation for you but try relax and let nature takes it’s course. If still a bfn today try take another in a few days. If not go back and class that as cd 1 xx
  • Options
    Thanks hun that’s really useful, I was wondering how to class it if I get a bfn today which to be fair I think I will. I’m ok with it I’m happy to wait 😊 x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 at least if it is you’ll already be a good few days into your next cycle!
  • Options
    BFN so here we go cd7 and looking forward to this month ttc xxx
  • Options
    Hey ladies what do u all think? I'm around 10dpo today. Got a sqinter yesterday but I can definitely see a second line? Cramping like mad today and dizzy for some reason xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! That’s definitely a bfp x
  • Options
    🥰🥰 doesn't feel real @Lh8609. Trying to keep my cool here. Ive one other test ill take in the morning just to be 100%. Im soo crampy 🥺

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all this month xxxx
  • Options
    aawwwww I’m so pleased for you x
  • Options
    Thanks girl. How is everyone feeling today? xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 wishing you lots of luck this cycle xxxx 
  • Options
    Hey ladies what do u all think? I'm around 10dpo today. Got a sqinter yesterday but I can definitely see a second line? Cramping like mad today and dizzy for some reason xx
    Ahh yay!! Congratulations 🥳 xxxx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting feeling ok a bit dizzy and nauseas. What about you? Xx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 my boobs and nips are in agony...how so early on?! Cramping every now and again but it doesn't last long. All feels surreal ..and I feel like I need to take another test tomorrow morning to be 100%. Nausea sucks but I guess that is also a good sign? xx
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting all good signs! I’ve not had any sore boobs this time. Got my 3+ today so I know levels are rising nicely 😬 xx 
  • Options
    Nice! 💕 x
  • Options
    Amazing @Gracesmum89! I got the below reading yesterday (Top 10DPO and bottom 11DPO). Im going to hold off until Friday to take a Clearblue as I've read they arent as sensitive. This is my first baby so I have no idea what to do?? Shall I wait a few weeks before speaking with a GP? Im cramping like mad but that is normal for the first while, right? xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 💕💕💕
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting I called and did a self referral for pregnancy. All areas are different, call your gp to register your pregnancy and they’ll get the ball rolling for your appointments. I’ve been crampy it is normal although worrying xxx