Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

Replies

• Options
    @Lh8609 is it more like spotting rather than a period u are having? What about trying an early detection test?
    Think I'm out this month..I always get sore breasts about 8 days before my period so usually a sign its on its way! 
  • Options
    @Sj83 yeah like brown/pink/red gungey stuff (sorry tmi!) it’s totally stopped now. I may have to test in a few days if nothing else happens x
  • Options
    congrats @Gracesmum89

wonderful news..hope you are feeling good ❤
    Thankyou. I’m feeling good. Tired today, how are you? How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? Have you tested? xxx
  • Options
    I’m cramping and bleeding a bit again, I wish my body would make its mind up! Hope you’re well @Gracesmum89 x
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 make sure you get plenty of rest  <3 im 5DPO so too early to test just yet. Only thing I've noticed is a creamier discharge, breasts are a bit tender and have a temperature ..could all be due to my AF though. Ive no other pregnancies to go by as I'm trying for my first xx
  • Options
    It’s so frustrating isn’t it @Lh8609 i hope it’s implantation, if not hope your body makes it’s mind up quickly. 
  • Options
    Thankyou! I’m thinking it’s just a dodgy first period but I guess time will tell! Baby dust all around xxx
  • Options
    AF still not shown and this evening I’ve just had light pink cm on the tissue after a pee! I’m 14dpo so will need to wait another few
    days if this was implantation bleeding. I’m keeping everything crossed 🙏🏼
  • Options
    Oooooh I hope so. Keep us posted when are you gona test? X
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    I’m cramping and bleeding a bit again, I wish my body would make its mind up! Hope you’re well @Gracesmum89 x
    Ah I hope it is implantation breeding!! I’m good thanks Xx 
  • Options
    Tryingmum said:
    AF still not shown and this evening I’ve just had light pink cm on the tissue after a pee! I’m 14dpo so will need to wait another few
    days if this was implantation bleeding. I’m keeping everything crossed 🙏🏼
    Ah fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 make sure you get plenty of rest  <3 im 5DPO so too early to test just yet. Only thing I've noticed is a creamier discharge, breasts are a bit tender and have a temperature ..could all be due to my AF though. Ive no other pregnancies to go by as I'm trying for my first xx
    Oh that sounds promising. I have had increased cm and it’s creamy it’s happened every pregnancy! Xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 well from what I’ve read I need to wait a couple more days to ensure the levels rise. Will be very tempted to tomorrow but will try and hold out until Thursday. Will keep you posted! X
  • Options
    Good luck! I’m testing in the morning so I’ll keep you posted too x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you both @Lh8609 and @Tryingmum keep us posted on how things go xx

Going to be a long 8 day wait for me! Has anyone ever had cramping 6dpo with previous pregnancies? xx 
  • Options
    Well AF woke me up bright and early! So new cycle for me! 
    Good for testing today! X
  • Options
    oh I’m sorry hun. No bleeding for me but a bfn so who knows x
  • Options
    Tryingmum said:
    Well AF woke me up bright and early! So new cycle for me! 
    Good for testing today! X
    Sorry af got you lovely xxx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you both @Lh8609 and @Tryingmum keep us posted on how things go xx

Going to be a long 8 day wait for me! Has anyone ever had cramping 6dpo with previous pregnancies? xx 
    I’ve been very crampy to the point I feel like af is going to start 😩 xx
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 I will keep everything crossed for you that it’s a sticky one hun x