Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

Replies

• Options
    Thanks hun how are you? Xx
  • Options
    Still pregnant so it seems! Feel really crampy x
  • Options
    I feel vile. I feel sick, my nips hurt, belly ache 😩 I just want a period or a bfp now. Ahhhhh I’m sure it’s all fine hun, how do you feel in yourself? X
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 makes me so happy seeing that result ☺ but I do hope your cramping settles down soon.

@Lh8609 im in the same boat as you today..nausea with loss of appetite and my boobs are so sore. Only 7DPO so want to try make it to at least 11DPO before I test. x
  • Options
    @Impatientlywaiting I must be somewhere around the 10-12 mark so I’m gona use my clear blue early detection tomorrow with fmu. If that’s negative I’m just gona wait a few more days but I’ve stopped spotting though completely. It’s all so confusing! X
  • Options
    @Lh8609 fingers and toes crossed for u ..let us know how it goes xx
  • Options
    Girls do you know any reason why I havnt had my af yet I'm 6 days late done a test when I was one day late was negative but still no sign of it xx 
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    I feel vile. I feel sick, my nips hurt, belly ache 😩 I just want a period or a bfp now. Ahhhhh I’m sure it’s all fine hun, how do you feel in yourself? X
    Ah it’s so frustrating! I feel ok just worrying about cramping! I can remember a bit of cramping with my others but I don’t think this much. Time will tell I suppose xx
  • Options
    Don’t forget things change with age and with every pregnancy love. Try not to worry too much just keep your eye on it. I’ll keep everything crossed for you 💕 x
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Don’t forget things change with age and with every pregnancy love. Try not to worry too much just keep your eye on it. I’ll keep everything crossed for you 💕 x
    True, Thankyou lovely! I gave everything crossed for you too xx
  • Options
    Amyj15 said:
    Girls do you know any reason why I havnt had my af yet I'm 6 days late done a test when I was one day late was negative but still no sign of it xx 
    Hi Amy, Have you tested since? Could have ovulated late, could be stress. I’d probably get in touch with go and ask for bloods xxx 
  • Options
    Morning ladies, another bfn for me today. Still experiencing symptoms, but no more spotting. I’m gona leave it till Sunday night and try again if nothing else has happened. Cd28 or cd4 who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ Hope you’re all well xxx
  • Options
    Amyj15 said:
    Hi Amy, Have you tested since? Could have ovulated late, could be stress. I’d probably get in touch with go and ask for bloods xxx 

No I havnt tested again yet , don't feel like af is coming either , I'm never normally like this so it's all confusing , surley if I was I would of had a bfp the first day of missed period xx
  • Options
    Amyj15 said:
    Amyj15 said:

No I havnt tested again yet , don't feel like af is coming either , I'm never normally like this so it's all confusing , surley if I was I would of had a bfp the first day of missed period xx
    Did you track ovulation? It could be that you ovulated late. That period would be due late xx 
  • Options
    @Lh8609 time will tell will you track ovulation if this is cycle 2? xx 
  • Options
    I’ll keep a closer eye on it but we’ve said well give it till new year then invest in opks. Gona let my body get itself into a cycle first and then we’ll see. How ru today? X
  • Options
    @Lh8609 that sounds like a plan I’m hopeful you will have caught by then 🥰 I’m ok still crampy, defo wasn’t this way with my other pregnancies, although I feel a bit nauseas today so I’m sure that’s a good sign. Xx
  • Options
    Yes it definitely is! X
  • Options
    Hey ladies, how are you all? Xx
  • Options
    I’m testing tomorrow but I’m not hopeful at all. Beginning to think the spotting I had was just hormonal maybe, if that’s even a thing? No af, and symptoms starting to ease off 🤷🏽‍♀️ Cd31 here we come lol. How are you beautiful? Still crampy? X