Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3/4 DPO any tww buddies?

12345679»

Replies

• Options
    TW!!!! 

Hi ladies I hope you’re all well I’m not sure where any of you are up to in ttc journey but I hope there’s been baby dust. Just wanted to post a little update. My baby’s heart stopped last week. I had surgery today at 10+3 devastated. Wishing you all lots of love! I have attached a pictures of my little baby I think it was a boy! Xxx
  • Options
    TW!!!! 

Hi ladies I hope you’re all well I’m not sure where any of you are up to in ttc journey but I hope there’s been baby dust. Just wanted to post a little update. My baby’s heart stopped last week. I had surgery today at 10+3 devastated. Wishing you all lots of love! I have attached a pictures of my little baby I think it was a boy! Xxx

• Options
    Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Dec 10, 2020 7:15AM
    Oh my gosh I’m so so sorry love, how are you holding up? I’m still here, cd33 of cycle 2 and still waiting for af to arrive. Got a bfn yesterday so I’m sure she’s coming soon x
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Oh my gosh I’m so so sorry love, how are you holding up? I’m still here, cd33 of cycle 2 and still waiting for af to arrive. Got a bfn yesterday so I’m sure she’s coming soon x
    I’m ok, just shocked as scam before baby was fine. Still in hospital. Fingers crossed for bfp how you feeling? Xxxx
  • Options
    Oh I’m so sorry @Gracesmum89 ❤️ Sending you lots of love. 
  • Options
    I’m ok thanks babe. Af got me good n proper this morning so cd1 for me but I’m ok with it. Hope you’re home and resting soon 😔 x
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    I’m ok thanks babe. Af got me good n proper this morning so cd1 for me but I’m ok with it. Hope you’re home and resting soon 😔 x
    Ah no gutted af got you!!! I don’t know whether we will ttc straight away or not. My thoughts are all over the place! Hubby wants to try again ASAP. So gutted! X
  • Options
    Take a bit of time babe and get yourself back in a good frame of mind before you decide what to do. Be easy on yourself, treat yourself and rest up xxx
  • Options
    Lh8609 said:
    Take a bit of time babe and get yourself back in a good frame of mind before you decide what to do. Be easy on yourself, treat yourself and rest up xxx
    Thankyou lovely xxx