Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• Options
    @SorrentoMummy how r u getting on. As we both on same dpo. 
    Xx
  • Options
    I started bleeding... I called my doctor, she said I should come in this evening. It's a bit too far along for it to be implantation bleeding. 
  • Options
    @Bundaberg how far are you?? I hope everything is ok!!! 🤞🏼 I’ve had spotting a couple of times. Once at 5+4/5 and again at 6+6/7 I had a scan and all looks well they couldn’t find a reason. But said it’s probably old blood from implantation. Xx 
  • Options
    I'm not quite sure, somewhere between 4+6 und 5+2? I hope it's nothing, but it feels weird. 
  • Options
    Hope everything is ok @Bundaberg xx
  • Options
    Praying for you!! Xx
  • Options
    Thank you lovelies! Keep you posted. 
  • Options
    Ohh no @Bundaberg hope it is just light spotting and all is well ❤ 
  • Options
    Hope your ok @Bundaberg

How are you @Gemma303
  • Options
    They couldn't really see anything because it's still very early but unfortunately it looks like as it's going to be a chemical. The bleeding is quite strong and now I have cramps as well. She told me to do an at home test on Friday to see if it's still a strong positive, otherwise we know what happened. She was very nice though and told me to be positive as I got pregnant, next time it will stick.
  • Options

Bundaberg said:
    They couldn't really see anything because it's still very early but unfortunately it looks like as it's going to be a chemical. The bleeding is quite strong and now I have cramps as well. She told me to do an at home test on Friday to see if it's still a strong positive, otherwise we know what happened. She was very nice though and told me to be positive as I got pregnant, next time it will stick.
    Sorry to hear this @bundaberg hopefully Friday brings you good news.

If I don't get my BFP this month then I will be so so shocked. The symptoms are so prominent. My back is killing me and my whole body between my knees & ribs is just so achy and heavy feeling. My boobs are still so sore. Can barely keep my eyes open tonight and still lots of twinges/pulling on the right side.

3 of my friends have announced they are pregnant in the past 4 days. It's so hard. 
  • Options
    Good luck @Daydreamer90 x
  • Options
    @Bundaberg so sorry! Seems a couple of us have been caught with chemicals this month 😩😩 you’re not alone x
  • Options
    @Bundaberg I really hope all is ok i bled with my last pregnancy and all was fine when I went for the scan 🤞🏻 I really hope its the same outcome for you. 
  • Options
    I am 14 DPO and I've had 2 negative tests now im driving myself crazy symptom spotting AF due tomorrow too hopefully she stays away for us both!! 

Catj21 said:
    Still cramping, but no more spotting in almost 48 hours. Boobs are killing me. 

Tested yesterday and negative. Have no idea what’s going on 

12 dpo today. AF due tomorrow x

• Options
    Still no AF but another negative test today. Is it still possible to be pregnant but having negatives at 13 dpo?? 
  • Options
    My sister has never got a positive till about 7 days after AF, give or take a few days, so fingers crossed for you @Catj21 that the hcg is just alittle below the required to show at the minute.
    @Lh8609 sorry if I sound silly but because you got your temp rise yesterday are you taking it your 1dpo today or is it from when you got your peak? 
    I hope everyone is getting on OK in the tww, hoping more bfp are on the way ❤ 
    I haven't had any more cramps since Friday and nomore spotting since Sunday around tea time, so I am patiently waiting for the doctor to ring on Monday. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately the bleeding is quite strong, and I got cramps that I had to tread with painkillers (doctor said it's okay to take Ibuprofen). This morning I did another test and it's a barely visible positive. So I guess I'm out for this month again. 
    She told me to maybe wait a month until we try again. But I read - and a friend told me - not to wait because the fertility might be even higher after a chemical. What would you recommend?
  • Options
    Wahoo I’ve finally started seeing a “High” on my opk sticks!  

But now I must admit I’m in a bit of a dilemma. Any thoughts etc would be greatly appreciated.

As we all know the Covid vaccination programme is rolling out- I am in the UK. I have a health condition that could put me in the Group 6 vaccination category, which I think will mean I would get vaccinated sooner rather than if I wait for my age group (if that makes sense) I have contacted my gp about this as I know some people with the same condition as me have been vaccinated/got their letter whilst others have been told by their gp they won’t be added to the group 6 list and will have to wait for their age group.  

So I am now in two minds. Do I hold off ttc, wait for my jabs (which could start next month or later in the year) and then start trying again or do I continue ttc and just delay having my jabs if I do get pregnant (unsure if not having the jabs will affect me being able to attend events with family and friends should they go ahead later in the year) I am mindful that I am 36 and will be 37 in the autumn so I feel a bit like the clock is ticking. 

Would appreciate your thoughts etc. Xx
  • Options
    @Emmstar84 my partner and I have had the same discussion and we decided to delay jabs cause whats an extra few months of Isolation? And let's be real theres no saying all restrictions will be lifted as the road map suggests so you could delay things only to find we are still in isolation anyway people always say there's no right time to have a baby if you wait for the perfect scenario there will always be a reason to delay so i say continue to TTC xx