Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

February 2021- let's see those bfps πŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸŽ‰

Replies

• Options
    @Gemma303 so so sorry Gemma I’ve only just read your post. xxx
  • Options
    Hey @Lauren1409 I’m 4dpo so not far ahead. How are you? X
  • Options
    @Sj83 they didn't, I rang 111 on Saturday as doctors was closed as i was spotting, on the tissue there was 2 clots and stringy bits sorry I know tmi and she said to put a pad on to monitor it and she will book me an early scan and bloods and to ring doctors on Monday morning (22nd). There was nothing on the pad all weekend so I ring doctors and he said he will call me back on Monday as I am not in any pain and the spotting has stopped then on Monday (this Monday 1st march) he will then book my scan as I will be 7 weeks on Thursday so it'll be a straight answer if there's a heartbeat or not. Today I have had a basically negative on a cheapie, a clear postive on a first response and a clear blue digital that is still showing 1-2 weeks, so basically that is saying I am still only 4 weeks pregnant when I'm meant to be 6 weeks. Not looking hopeful but at least the digital has prepared me for the worse outcome now as I was starting to feel abit more positive as nomore spotting. I don't know if to book a private scan on Saturday at 12 noon is the earliest one or to wait for the nhs 1, just don't want to be spending all that money to be told I'm having a mc again..dont know what to do.xx
  • Options
    Ahh how frustrating I Think I would be tempted to find out soon but is a lot of money I guess they are right in that waiting will longer will give you clearer idea on heartbeat as I dont think they can pick it up before 6 weeks I'll be looking out for updates have everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    OK ladies things have taken a turn I thought AF had arrived yesterday (15DPO) but it was just a bit of spotting in the morning then absolutely nothing then a bit more spotting today and that's it I've taken a pregnancy test but its still a BFN what the heck is going on?? My AF is normally in full swing by nowΒ 
  • Options
    Hello everyone, sorry for the bit of radio silence. I had my usual painful cramps since Friday and I had some time off online. πŸ™‚ However... My AF was due Wednesday and I'm very happy and lucky to say BFP. 🀰β™₯️

Here are my symptoms that now looking back, might of been a sign. I thought I would share I'm case it helps anyone else.

So I thought I would mention a few things that were unusual last few days:

9DPo I had weird painΒ  (like a stitch) in my ovaries as if I had needles in them both ( I thought implantation was one side)
    My tummy muscles hurt as If I done press ups.
    My ovulation acne never showed.
    Not pooing for a few days, but not uncomfortable.
    Bloated at night
    Feeling a bit wet down there- but no mucus.
    Smelling weed down the road on my sofa, that my husband can't even smell.
    Since Wednesday I've been a bit nauseas, having acidy taste in mouth and a burny chest in mornings.
    And today I have sore nipples lol.

I also had an absolutely negative testΒ  and the strongest positive two days later. It's my birthday today, so Ill be spending a lovely day with my family. πŸ™‚

• Options
    @SorrentoMummy. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! πŸ’•β­οΈ I’m so chuffed for you! My AF is due Monday - got horrid cramps now - so thinking I’m out :(
    but huge huge congratulations xxx
  • Options
    Massive congratulations @SorrentoMummy well pleased for u xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations @SorrentoMummy xx
  • Options
    Wonderful news @SorrentoMummy! Happy birthday too- what a lovely birthday present! Xx
  • Options
    Brilliant news @SorrentoMummy congratulations ❀ xx
  • Options
    @SorrentoMummy Congratulations darling πŸ’•
  • Options
    Lh8609Lh8609 Regular
    edited Feb 26, 2021 9:42AM
    @SorrentoMummy That’s amazing congrats and happy birthday 😊πŸ₯° x
  • Options
    Congrats @SorrentoMummy super super pleased for you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ₯°
  • Options
    I’ve had a faint BFP on a clear blue 6 days early.. I’m in town now and heading to Superdrug so going to get a Superdrug test to double check 😬😬
  • Options
    Agh! Is this real? I’m 14DPO... AF due on Monday... I tested yesterday and the day before & BFN. Just tested... πŸ˜…πŸ€©πŸ‘€

• Options
    Looks real to me congratulations xx
  • Options
    mummae26 said:
    I’ve had a faint BFP on a clear blue 6 days early.. I’m in town now and heading to Superdrug so going to get a Superdrug test to double check 😬😬
    Fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    Imummae26 said:
    Fingers crossed xx
    I got frer it was cheaper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ will test later on today after I’ve hopefully bleached the blue out of my hair and have returned to my normal brunette πŸ˜‚ xx
  • Options
    Picked up the wrong first response got the rapid one instead of early one.. oops πŸ˜‚ however I just done it and there is a squinter!Β