Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

February 2021- let's see those bfps 😍👶🏼🎉

Replies

• Options
    So today I hit my opk peak. Hubby comes home and we order a Chinese for dinner. Delivery at 6pm- perfect, plenty of time! Head upstairs for a bit of bding, usher the cats out of the room and start....until the doorbell rings haha Chinese delivered at 5:24! 😂 Needless to say it was the quickest dinner ever and I’ll be joining the tww crew xx
  • Options
    Haha typical! Welcome to the club lol let the symptom spotting commence 🤣 x
  • Options
    haha thank you @Lh8609 Just done another opk and it’s gone higher than the number I got the “peak” at earlier! Xx
  • Options
    Nice! Keep testing till it goes right back down again x
  • Options
    Will do! Fingers crossed for us all xx
  • Options
    Still no AF for me. But I’m not testing today either. Going to just try and enjoy the day with my daughter x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you @Catj21
  • Options
    Hope she stays away @Catj21 how are things @Gemma303 x
  • Options
    Af has arrived unfortunately ☺️. So I’m out this month. Into March x
  • Options
    @Lh8609I've just done a cheapie and can't really see a line so panic set in and just done a first response and there is a line there, will upload pictures. Now I am thinking the spotting I had over the weekend was a mc after all but I didn't have a big bleed, wasn't even on a pad. Dont know how I am feeling.. xx

• Options
    I have just been to boots and got a digital and it still says 1-2 weeks, it said that on the 12th,  2 weeks ago tomorrow,  so my guess is the pregnancy isn't progressing and once my levels get back to 0 AF will arrive.xx

• Options
    I'm sorry @Gemma303! After I started bleeding I didn't test positive anymore, not even with a cheapie. Unfortunately it sounds a bit too similar to what happened to me the last two days, I feel you!! Still fingers crossed for you of course. As long as AF didn't arrive you're still not out. 
  • Options
    Got everything crossed for you @Gemma303 😕 x
  • Options
    I’ve been spotting since 5/6dpo extremely lightly. Pink and brown (sorry about tmi) I’m now 10dpo and af not due until Monday! I’ve done some cheap tests and got negative result... so I’m assuming I’m not. Anyone else with any experience??? I’m also soooooooooo bloated 
  • Options
    Hey @Jadeeeeeeeee - you're 4 days before your AF is due, correct? I wouldn't read too much into the test yet as it is very early. My friend didn't test positive until she was 3 days after AF was due. Try to not make yourself go crazy, I know the 2ww is hard, but soon you will know for sure! 
  • Options
    Not out till she’s here love! I’d try again in a few days with a frer if you can x
  • Options
    Thank you both! Fingers crossed 🤞 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @Gemma303
  • Options
    @Gemma303 when did the epu say they can scan you fingers crossed for you 
  • Options
    So I promised my fertility doctor I would stop peeing on o sticks but I'm still bbt charting. According to ff I'm 3dpo. Anyone else in the same window? Strange this month I have had no cm at all. Normally I do. I had a blob on cd8 though and that was it 😂