Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4 days and counting.....!!!!

Replies

• Options
    The 8th it is then...... I promise not to touch a PG test until then. Really hope we all get a BFP............. the 8th is going to be exciting if there has been no AF's until then..................

9 days and counting........................
  • Options
    maybe i will change the title of the topic now to count down the days!!! lol
  • Options
    LOL.. roll on.
    a bit upset though tonight as husband says im getting fat image I had lost loads of weight before the baby but now I have put some back on, probably comfort eating to be honest.
    just cant seem to get back into the swing of my diet and exercise after wedding and Miscarriage..
    made me feel awful now.

• Options
    oh huni, u have had a stressful time, so what if u have put a tiny bit of wait on, u deserve a few treats!!!

well i have been having little pains real down low this evening, i cant really explain them, they do not hurt i can just feel something goin on a little bit like pulling feelings, could this be a sign? they r defintley there i am not imagining them, somemes they r in the middle and sometimes to the left sort of near my ovarie.xxx here 2 hoping!! xx
  • Options
    That sounds exactly like I had yesterday justcreal niggling pain all day real low down on my right side. No idea what is was but not had it today. I too have put weight on, just don't have the motivation to exercise and loose weight at the moment although all this bedding should help:lol:
  • Options
    hopefully what we r both feeling is implantation!!

can i just say how nice it is to have some proper cycle buddies, it is really helping me get thru the month, it means a lot xxx
  • Options
    Morning Girls,
    well now im feeling sick and nauseous. It woke me up in middle of the night and I rushed to bathroom and was just retching (sorry TMI)
    not sure whats going on but everything is pointing to pregnancy but im scared its all just a big coincidence.
    I desperately want to test today especially if im feeling sick surely there would be enough HCG present.. image
    fed up waiting LOL.. 4 days to go until im 14dpo and 8 days to go until test.. im so not sure I can wait that long.
    arghhh
  • Options
    Okay girls, i broke our pact.. LOL. I caved in and tested on a FR. I know its way too early but there is a very very faint second line. the more I look at it, the more clearer it is. Im not going to get excited until I test and there is a stronger line but this could be my BFP.. I have tested last week and it was a definite BFN with no other line, but this time there is a very faint line.
  • Options
    I have compared my test I did on monday with this morning one and there is a definite difference.
    god its hard to not get excited but i will be worried in case my AF comes and I know then that its not worked. oh crap stupid early testing.. what have I done. im not going to test until next week now for definite.
  • Options
    Naughty girl...... Consider your self told off!!!!! But at least it has given you a little hope of a BFP. Just try your best to hold off now it you wait eight days you will have a really strong second line.

I don't feel any different at all. Only seven or eight past ov though. And with last pg I had no symptoms what so ever. Still feeling quite relaxed and positive. Still think I can wait till the eigth.

By the way are we all trying for number one or not? I am!image
  • Options
    hi 3054, this will officially be number one baby even though I been pregnant before. I feel much more aware of my body now after miscarriage.
    just hoping im not seeing what I want to see. the line is sooooo faint that I sometimes look and think no its a bfn and then I look and see a hint of pink.. arghhhh wish I had just waited LOL..

if you can hold on then I would.. if only I could turn back time he he image then I would have waited so im not wondering even more if im just a crazy person who wants it so badly that im seeing things.

• Options
    hey hoping2tryagain, can you post a pic of ur test pleaseeee!!!!!

i was going to buy a test 2day but i though NO, i made a promise so i WILL hold out until the 8th of july!! u proud of me ladies??!!

9dpo 2day so prob b 2 early 4 me to test anyways.

would love 2 c a pik of ur test tho hun!!

i dont feel any different still so still think im out for this month imageimage xxx
  • Options
    hi hun, i have made numerous attempts at taking a pic but the test window is too faint to show up on computer.
    im going to test in a few days so will hopefully be darker.

the superdrug test turned out to give me positive straight away but the FR was really really faint.
    dont give up hope hun..
    xx
  • Options
    im really pleased 4 u hun, has made me want it soo much more this month to join u in DIM.
    please god, let it be my month xxxx
  • Options
    Well Sally, just me and you know...... the pressure is on us to get a BFP to...... so excited for Hoping....... it must be a good sign for us, maybe this is a really lucky thread as kwn was on it also........................

Its going to be a long 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Im too scared to post in DIM.. just in case LOL.. going to hold of posting there for now. eek

• Options
    Your more than welcome to stay..... you can pass on your lucky baby dust to us.............. and maybe keep us sane for the next 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LOL.. im hoping we all have good baby dust and sticky sauce LOL..
    im sorry I caved in but knew something was up with the vomitting. just praying it happens for us all and sticks around too.

xx
  • Options
    i hope it is a lucky thread, i was this sooooooooo bad this month ladies!!!!!
  • Options
    Sally and 3054, this must be a lucky thread!!! Good luck for the 8th, i've got a good feeling for you both xxx