Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who wants a lurve bug??? 4 BFP & counting...

Replies

• Options
    Hi all,
    Well still waiting for the witch.
    Can I ask a daft question is cd1 the first day of my last af? if it is i am cd33 today. Did another CBD today and got another not pregnant - wish my body would stop playing tricks. Hope everyone else is ok. xx
  • Options
    oh sorry it not much help then sweetie, I just really think it means good news for you, but don't want to get your hopes up :\) Could you maybe do another test in the morning??

xxx
  • Options
    aaawwwww Lilylilac thats so sweet! my hubs would never get that emotional! bless

Huni, sorry she seems to be messing you about hun.

Laujai, hope ur ok, any update? i know ur due date was a few days after mine so hope ur ok - or as much as can be...

i start the 1ww tomorrow eak! seems to be going quickly so far and not much ss, though did get quite a dizzy spell this pm and about an hour after lunch and had heartburn for a bit about 5pm and was like ooohhhhh maybe, bout all though, and lots of cm. xxx
  • Options
    Rainbow I have only 1 CBD left at the minute but have ordered some cheapies and 2 FR that should be here tomorrow, don't think I'll waste the FR's but I'll probably use a cheapie. I think it's past the point of getting my hopes up now, I've seen that many BFN's this month my pma has totally gone :roll:

Thanks Rocky, at least I have you all to keep me sane image

Lilypod sorry to hear she's messing you about as well, have you only tested with CBD's? They aren't very sensitive so maybe if you use a FR you might get a little line... xx
  • Options
    Oh in that instance, I donlt think I'd use the CBD as I don't think that they are that sensitive?? I use Superdrug's own and they've never let me down, maybe use one of those as they are uber sensitive?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Huni, know how you're feeling its torture.
    I used superdrugs on cd26 and cd28 and CBD cd 30 and cd 33. Had nausea for a week now and slight aches in my lower stomach but no other symptons either way.
    Think I will resist till wed/thurs and then try a FR test.
    Hope you get your BFP fingers crossed.
    xx
  • Options
    I've used 4 of them this month and all have BFN's so far, think I'll hold off from buying anymore tests. If AF isn't here by next I'll make a doctor appointment and see what they can come up with! xx
  • Options
    Hellos lovelys

Sorry been awol today we went to look at a car & bought one YAYYY pick it up friday. Dis anyone see the news today?? sadly & really worringly last night we got home from my mums & half hour later looked out the bedroom window & police were taping off the roads someone got stabbed!!! vRoads are still blocked off it;s so sad & scary as it's right on our doorstep!!!

Anyway I am on CD32 so would expect CD1 to be tomorrow havent tested again gona wait & see how I feel tomo I dont want to jinx myself so i'll give clues instead but the thing that lilyl was gona whack with a bat (love that expression by the way) hasnt given much notice of arrival so fingers crossed it wont happen LOL! You catch my drify ladies!!!!

Huni im sorry your still in limbo anychance you ov late I looked at all your opks' & some early looked possibly +ve but then the ne you done the other day on the other pst looks almost +ve too!!! Hope you get some answers to my love.

Lily what a lovely way to tell oh bless him.

Rocky hun I am ok I havent really thought much about it to tell the truth (notin a mean way) but my good good friend is due the same day & I love her to pieces she has been such so amazing that all I can think about is her little boy arriving!! I think the March edd will be harder as we were further along.

Rainbow glad your getting along nicely xx
  • Options
    Come on Lau...where are you???????

I'm sat chewing my fingernails here waiting for news image

Huni, hope you're doing ok and I've managed to scare the bejesus outta AF with the threat of the baseball bat!! Any sign of BFP yet??

*sits tapping foot and drumming fingernails* :lol:
  • Options
    hi ladies,

how are we all?

im sorry - im c rap at keeping up to date.

Laujai - exciting news on the car! worrying about the stabbing - hope everyone is okay x hope the witch doesnt show up - lots of baby dust hun

Lilypod - yes CD1 is first day of last period.

little update from me, well Im on CD11 and had a little bleed this morning. Do you think it could be a little implantation bleed, or am I just wishful thinking and my body is still being a bit naughty following our mc?

lots of baby dust to everyone

x

• Options
    Hi ladies, I'm VERY pleased to announce my Auntie flo has turned up safe and well (never thought I would say that :P ) though she's brought some very nasty cramps with her so I'm in agony today but still happy image

Purplebubbles that most definitely could be a little implantation bleed! Hope so hun!!

O quick question for anyone that has a CBFM, I'm going to start mine tomorrow morning at 8am, AF arrived around 10-11am today so does that mean I programme it the monitor as CD1 or should it be CD2?? xx
  • Options
    Aww Huni, sorry she got you, but at least you know what's going on now. I would count today as CD1 as it started nice and early, so you can programme your CBFM to CD2 tomorrow, good luck with it and I hope it brings you all the luck it has me image

xxx
  • Options
    Sorry she got you Huni but glad your out of limbo, hotwater bottle & feminax are a good trick to ease her off with the pain.

Sorry to keep you ladies waiting felt fine when got up so tested BFN & am now sitting with a hotwater bottle myself as have major AF pain so her arrival is iminent!!!!!! BOOOOO

PB CD11 have you ov then for it to be implantation??? xxxx
  • Options
    I have a unwanted visitor the biatch has arrived!!! x
  • Options
    hi ya ladies,

sorry she got you huni - i echo what laujai has said, and add chocolate to that list! at least it helps you know what is happening now.

sorry the witch arrived too laujai - double boooooo x

before my mc I think I ov quite early compared to other ladies, so fingers crossed thats what happened here. mind you I think its a lot of wishful thinking on my part! will keep an eye on it and test at the end of the month - im also going to try and not do any more ss!!!!

hope eveeyone is having a nice day,

huni and laujai -hope the pains go away soon x x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, aww sorry she got you Laujai ((hugs))

After the ups and downs of this month I'm actually really excited about it all again, feels like I'm starting out all over again :lol:

Anyone planning on watching one born every minute again tonight? I can't wait! xx
  • Options
    chocolate and vino help ladies!!!

love to all ands specially my best buddy cyber mate xxxxx
  • Options
    oooo yes - ill be watching that tonight Huni. did you see it last week? x
  • Options
    I am sorry for all the af's that turned up. image
    It is difficult to keep with all the posts, but am happy some of us got their bfp this month. I am at the moment on cd 23 and having some slight cramps, lots of cm. I think I am only 4 or 5 dpo though, so cycle will be longer than 28 days this time. Hope to keep off the tests a bit longer. But I haven't found the urge to test yet. image
  • Options
    Hi girls,
    I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up with your thread. I have read through and am sorry to see the arrival of that old witch for so any of you!

I may be able to inspire some of you. Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my mc, which devastated me and DH as you will all understand. My af never came back, and I ended up being diagnosed with pcos IN Oct. Finally I got to be referred and was given Clomid. After colposcopy (just to add to the stress!!!) which was thankfully fine in early Jan I tool Provera to bring on AF. Then Clomid. And today at 13 dpo I got my BFP.!
    Literally an hour ago.

Don't know what to think. I-m sh^^^^ng it but am so relieved that at least the drugs are working for me.

Wishing you all luck for next cycle.
    xxxxxx