Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who wants a lurve bug??? 4 BFP & counting...

Replies

• Options
    Yea I could try and get some tomorrow if I can get out of work in time, ooo I really hope it's my turn! xx
  • Options
    That's what I'd do - the SD ones are supposed to be really good so I'd get one of those - and then let us know IMMEDIATELY!!! XXX
  • Options
    As soon as I know you ladies will know!!! maybe even before I tell h2b :lol:

Wish me luck!!! xx
  • Options
    sorry she got you JoB, ooohh pud is def a good one! i vote pud! thats pants laujai, we all know cheapy's are pants though!!!! lol, OMG! Huni, how many dpo are you? there is def a line and i dont even have to squint! pale but def there!!!!! eak!
  • Options
    I don't even know anymore Rocky! I'm cd31 of a normally 28 day cycle, so I'm thinking now if it's a proper BFP then the line would be darker at this stage of my cycle....omg I'm worrying already! :roll: xx
  • Options
    hello ladies! feeling alittle better today minus the sinus cold.thank you gems!well AF is due tomarrow or the next day, was naughty today n did a test of course with the result of bfn so planning on her showing up unless i get lucky and it was a false neg.that would be a marv. vday pressie! congrats to all the bfp's!
    lau- good luck hun!
    huni- deff. a line! have my toes n fingers crossed for a stronger line for you next!

big hugs coming across the waves! thank you all!
  • Options
    Hey gussie, glad you're feeling a little better, other than the horrid cold - boo! Try not to worry on the BFN, it could just be too early so have fingers crossed for you sweetie.

laujai, good luck my lovely, yours could well be too early if you have a few days until the witch is due.

Huni, I'm waiting for your post so be as qucik as you can when you get back image

Hope everyone else is good

xxx
  • Options
    Jo sorry she got you hun sending you lots of hugs.

Huni I can see a line!!! Def do another test oh my gosh this is so exciting!!!

Gussie glad your feeling a bit better, sorry was a bfn not over yet though my love.

Hope everyone else is good.

So last night I dreamt that I had a BFP on a cheapy & so then I done a proper one & was a BFP. So obviously that as well as waking up a bit lightheaded & sicky feeling also had a wishy washyy belly I done another cheapie today & there is a vry vry vry faint line I mean you have to really look. I dont think it's worth getting excited about cause like Rocky says cheapies are pants LOL but I will be holding out some hope for the nxt day or 2!!! keep everything crossed for me ladies xxx
  • Options
    I have not been able to post things lately. (BE won't let me) so I hope this works.

Congratulations to M&S, Lily and I think Huni will have a proper line soon! image It gives me hope for me and that I will soon see a bfp as well.

Anyway, I should have ov'd last weekend, but I think I have been late again this month. I think I have ov'd either yesterday or the day before. I constantly had a wet feeling and lots of ewcm. It seems to have calmed down a bit today, so might just ov'd. I still feel I don't have my body back yet. image (if I ov'd yesterday I am again on a 5 week period instead of 4)

Luckily I don't feel so obsessed with it this month. I am feeling quite relaxed. We have been bd every day the last week, just because we want to. We are working on some problems we have. Our lo is going through a rough time, he is teething very badly, clingy and demanding. At least it keeps my mind busy. We had the inlaws over for diner last weekend, they where helping with putting the laminate down. We also got their advice on the house and it isn't in the best of state at the moment, so we are doing some repare work in the next few months.

I keep hoping that we get our bfp this month, cause if we have we will be able to announce the pregnancy if everything goes well on Michaels first birthday. (will make us around 13 weeks plus) So I keep my fingers crossed/
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, all these feint lines, the suspense is killing me, :lol: really hope you're going to be joining me in Due in October Huni and Laujai.

Breighlin, it worked yay! Glad you're feeling relaxed this month, hopefully it will work in your favour for a BFP!

xxx
  • Options
    yeaaaa!! all these lines so exciting!! good luck lau & huni, will be checking later tonight to see if theres any news! well today is cd31 which would mean that AF shouldve been here right eiarly this morning but so far she m.i.a, not getting my hopes up to much as i do feel crampy in that area. will let you all know tonight if she shows up or if maybe i still have a chance this month! as we all know it will probley be the middle of the night there when i get back on here as our time zones are so dif. good luck to everyone today! this has been the biggest month so far for bfp i think!! yay so exciting!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, well I saved my fmu and tested again half an hour ago...

BFN :cry:

I'm very confused and totally gutted. TTC really is such a rollercoaster xx
  • Options
    Oh no that sucks!! What test did you use this time?? There is def a line on the FR you done before hun & FR dont get evaps or anything like that so I can imagine how confused you must be feeling at the moment. Your right ttc is a rollercoaster & it's just not fair hun!!! Sending you lots of hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Okay totally G/C and Laura i have just sent you a text but will say again i know we cant use cheepies as something to go by but i do have everything crossed for you xxxxxx
  • Options
    Ha Ha Twinkle just replied to your txt LOL.

So will test tomo probably but question is what test??

I have 4 FR, 2 tesco, & 1 CB??? xx
  • Options
    Oooh do a FR as you have more of those then do a tesco the next day then another Fr then another tesco and another FR....LOL
  • Options
    I used a FR and a SD this time Laujai though now I have just been told on the other forum that stored/kept urine is useless for testing as hcg breaks down as the urine goes off, I used fmu that I had kept for both tests so I know I may be clinging to hope but I'm going to use yet another test (the amount I have spent on tests this month is ridiculous!!) the question is, should I do one before I leave to head to a party tonight - where I may potentially be drinking or wait until tomorrow???

O Laujai, I'm so caught up in my own drama I only just spotted your post!! Sooo excited for you hun, I say use a FR tomorrow morning, fingers tightly crossed for you!!! xx

[Modified by: Huni on February 12, 2010 05:17 PM]

• Options
    ooh ladies - All these faint lines are very exciting- and on the weekend of lurve!!!! im chucking loads of sticky baby dust your way so that the faint lines become big fat juicy lines!
  • Options
    Ohh i didnt know that I thought it was ok too, suppose depends on how much hcg & how long you've left it maybe.

Ohh it's so hard to know isnt it you dont wana waste another test cause fmu is better but then you want to know as your off out!!!

Im gona use tesco I think tomo as there cheaper then use FR if I need to, dont want to waste the FR just incase!! xx
  • Options
    laujai and when you've used them all up you can use the CB!!!! ha ha, oooohhhh exciting,

Huni, FR's as laujai said dont have evap lines , hence why i dont use anything else - i stock up from ebay! lol, fingers crossed for you sweet.

Breighlin - good luck with the diy, i love planning doing up houses! we get to start on ours this spring! gota wait for hubby to do the outside rendering first though! yay!

so 4dpo today and the last few days i have noticed A LOT of cm.... sorry far tmi, but have never noticed this much before!!!! eak! even though it's be far too early to be a symptom i a tad concerned... it's def not a nasty infection or anything :\?

[Modified by: rocky_kiz on February 12, 2010 07:14 PM]