Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fingers Crossed November! (cont from Anti Testing Oct)

Replies

• Options
    Hi All

Hope that you have had good days!!! I feel so grateful to be at home at last, the only 2 days a week that i work and they have been the busiest days of the week apparently!! I work in a GP's and all have been hearing is swine flu, swine flu swine flu!! ho hum nevermind that's it til next weds!

I'm terrible for wishing time away at the mo, especially the next 2 weeks!! I've got a spot coming today and i NEVER get spots, usually only 1 every 3-4 months, although i did have a good one 2 weeks ago, but put that down to hormones post mc!! I keep wondering if everything is a sign even though it is far too early! Have been ploughing through the 24 at night and am about 6 hours in the mo! Laura defo recommend that you have a catch up over the winter, just snuggle with that gorge puppyon the sofa! Rocky, how's your ss going? i hope that everyone is still being strong with the no POAS!!! I'm not doing too bad, but i think come monday i will need some help!!!!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    eak! i'm going nuts! i have a beauty of a spot today and a few smaller ones possibly lurking underneath - i on;y get them on the lead up to AF or when i was pg so could be either!!! still over analysing every twinge, ache etc.

I love the sound of snuggling with a cute lil pup on the sofa! mine's a bit big! lol, however he was clipped yesterday and is looking stunning today! xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Im sorry I havent been on as much my comp got a virus & im having trouble getting rid of it dont know if I should even be on now but I thought it had been fixed, anyone know what I can do??? I have McAfee & it's quarantined 3 items but Im still getting pop ups saying files are infected!!! ARRGGHHH

Right L&N when is AF due?? I see what your saying bout LP but I agree early would be classed as before AF due so maybe you could hang in there a bit longer & well sort out some fun tasks to do in the meantime LOL!!!

Jodie & Rocky keeping everything crossed for this month girls.

I think my AF may be on her way soon had a bit of brown cm today YIPEEE LOL. And some slight aches also sorry if this is tmi but alot of the time when she arrives I feel like I have an upset stomach & thats how I feel now so send me AF vibes please girls LOL!!!! xxx
  • Options
    for laujai - VIBES VIBES VIBES FOR AF!!!! lol xx
  • Options
    sending vibes for AF!!! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Yay we send all the AF vibes to Laujai coz she wants a visit, and hopefully that will keep her away from us - good for everyoneimage

Am feeling happy today. DM's MC was only days away from mine, her fab BFP news has made me feel really hopeful. full of PMA again.

Gxx
  • Options
    Sending the AF Vibes your way laura - hope she comes soon for you, Yay for DM - that has given me PMA too!!!! Wow it does give us all hope i'm sure!! Having a chuckle watching Benidorm at the mo - gearing up for a busy weekend, so if i don't get chance to natter much i hope everyone has a good weekend - i'm still terrible for ss Rocky - trying my best not to!!!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    ooohhhh i know, i'm loving the BFP, can't help but think i 'feel' pg this month, but it's wishful thinking cus i hadn't a clue last time!!!! ho hum. xx
  • Options
    ooohhhh i know, i'm loving the BFP, can't help but think i 'feel' pg this month, but it's wishful thinking cus i hadn't a clue last time!!!! ho hum. xx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, all my af symptoms seem to have gone now apart from the grumps LOL I get really wired up quickly for no reason!!! Usually a pg symptom for me but I know it's not that as we have been really careful this month (no unprotected bd at all!!!!)

Dm's news is great & I hope everyone will be following in her footsteps. xxx
  • Options
    Hi girlies!!

Managed to find a couple of minutes peace before the madness starts, managed to get Noah (my son) a bat costume for his party later - he looks so cute, although he is in a really wicked mood today, doing all the things he is told not to! OH going on his afternoon/allday pub crawl in a bit so will be left to deal with the trick-or-treaters myself! (shouldn't grumble - he doesn;t go out that much any more!!)

Hope AF come for you soon laura!!! Sending vibes your way in hopes that she leaves me alone this month!! Still ss like crazy, today is the first day that i have been thinking about POAS for ages, even though i thought i would be too busy to think about it but i feel absolutely shattered, which probably started me off thinking about it.

Well gems and rocky, we are almost left with just a 1WW, we will have to be strong for each other next week! L&N hope all is going well!!!

Still really pleased for DM - hope it brings us all luck!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    not feeling quite so good today. hubby got home drunk last night and I woke up, told me one off our really good friends is 6wks pg, then fell asleep and snored. didn't sleep much wish he'd waited to tell me today. Am v pleased for her, and also jealous as they've only been trying 2months. I just hope I get my bfp really soon. I'd always thought it'd be fab if the 2 of us were pg together as we see them a lot, so kids could be close, just imagined me being pg first and her a few months behind coz we started ttc so much earlier.

and i tested this am. of course it was bfn coz I'm only 6dpo - I'm such a muppet!! I had dreams about bfps last night tho. Must wait til wednesday now!!

Gonna get on with things tho as I'm making green and orange cupcakes for my friend who's birthday is today, then got to make a cape and paint his face for dh's darth maul costume. I'm sure eating the left over butter icing will make me happy again!
  • Options
    Hi girls not been on this thread as seemed like alot of catching up!! Just read last few posts and am glad my news has given some PMA to you girls. Fingers crossed for you all try not to be naughty like me and test too early. I had lots of BFN's for days which depressed me am obviously feeling v happy after yesterdays BFP but the negatives suck!!
  • Options
    Laujai i'm very impressed!!! Gems you are BAD!!!! lol, i keep wanting too and after lots off ss today every time i felt lighted headed, again a symptom last time, i was thinkin ooohhhh maybe, however v doubtful this early!!! another friend of mine who had a mc last year started ttc just before my mc so we've had a bit of a winge and a moan together today which was nice in a wierd sorta way!!! xx
  • Options
    Laujai i'm very impressed!!! Gems you are BAD!!!! lol, i keep wanting too and after lots off ss today every time i felt lighted headed, again a symptom last time, i was thinkin ooohhhh maybe, however v doubtful this early!!! another friend of mine who had a mc last year started ttc just before my mc so we've had a bit of a winge and a moan together today which was nice in a wierd sorta way!!! xx
  • Options
    turns out I had plenty to distract me yesterday. dexter cut his pad, so I had to take him to work and sedate him to stich it up. It's onyl a teeny wound but it had nasty little flap I wanted to stitch down, guess he must have stood on glass. then that put as right behind for everything else, so was running round making capes, icing cakes, and painting OH's face for the halloween party. dex is fine this am, but full of beans as he had to stay on the lead for his walk coz he's bandaged!

I know I'm bad Rocky! I'm being good today, and I'm really gonna try lasting til weds, as that will be 10dpo.
  • Options
    Poor dexter! Glad he's feeling better today. How was the party?

Not that I am angelic on non-early testing but try to hold off Gems BFN are poo even if they are followed closely by BFP. I so hope you get yours this month would be great to join July together!

• Options
    Party was good. my friend had gone to soooo much effort with the house. there were loads of pumpkins, and so many decorations, god knows how much he spent. And he'd rigged up a projector linked to his laptop, and he was showing thriller, and pics from horror films etc, it was great.
    Have been really tired this week, so hoping that's a good sign, as tiredness and weeing were only signs I had last time, never got nausea or boobs growing etc. I'd love to come to july with you. Think I'll hold out til weds now. I think part of the reason I wanted to test was coz we were going to the party, and we were thinking of taxi'ing so we coudl both drink. But in the end we were running so late after the stitching up of the little man that I just drove and had one drink, so should be fine if do get the bfp next week.
  • Options
    yeah that sounds much better Gem, and glad you pooch is ok!! it's quite nice that we're all in the same boat in a way, only 1 week to go, though i'll try and hold out longer if i can. does anyone else get more cm in the 2ww?...xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Sorry not been on for a few days. Had a busy weekend Oh family been up for the weekend. Had to make lots of excuses about not drinking lol. Tbh don't think I could stomach one. Been so queasy over the last few days its unreal. Also so so so tired, had to go back to bed for a few hours today and Friday. Not complaining though image

Glad to see all you girls have mananged to stay away from the tests. Can't believe its Nov already!! Everyone's test dates will be here before we know it .....Yay!!

xxxx