Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fingers Crossed November! (cont from Anti Testing Oct)

Replies

• Options
    yeah rocky I think i get a bit more cm.

glimmer sounds good, loads of symptoms!! hope they don't have you feeling too rough. I feel quite tired at the mo, hoping it's due to pg not just working too hard!! lol
  • Options
    Rocky I've had lots of very white CM for last week or so.... could be a sign for you!!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, have not been on for a couple of days so I hope you are all well, hope Dexter is feeling better too!

Laujai has af shown up yet?

Glimmer I'm glad to hear you are feeling terrible - sounds like its all going very well lol!

How are next weeks testers feeling? Hope you are all busy spotting symptoms!

Well it looks like I ov'd on CD17 so I am 2dpo today and would be due to test on Nov 13th.........if I could wait that long. Am going to wait until the 11th and test, will be 12dpo then and am going out that evening - would much rather see a BFN than smugly refuse a large glass of wine only to be beaten around the head by af the next day lol!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi All

Gemgems, i hope your PMA is better, i know you feel a real pang of upset and guilt for feeling upset when you find out someone you know is expecting when you are going through a rough time, it sucks. Hope dexter is feeling better today!

Laujai, and sign of the witch yet?

I think i am going to be in for a major telling off!! I caved last night and needed to pee on something so i did an OPK and it came out pos, even though i know i ov'd when i said i did because the OPK went back to neg day after surge, so then did a HPT and that was neg (i know far too early) but i feel so confused now by the pos opk, i have been getting a few symptoms, lots of white cm (sorry if tmi), a few spots (usually only get about 4 spots a year), peeing alot, tired and light headed after getting off bouncy castle at a kids b'day party or getting out of bed too quick. Also i have psoriasis in my thumbnail which flared up each time i was pregnant. I think that half the time i am imagining these things and i don;t want to set myself up for a fall this month. God PMA has taken a major knocking and it's all my fault for testing too early!

L&N i'm so bad! Rocky are your symptoms getting stronger?

Glimmer and DM, soooooo pleased for you both!!!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is well.

Rocky I think lots of cm is a great sign, usually you dry out a bit before AF due!!!

L&N hey hun 2dpo but doesnt seem like there's too long to wait to test, have your cycles got longer now I usually ov between cd17-19 & have a 32day ish cycle.

Jodie slap on the wrists for you that's why it's best not to poas of any sort as it's bad for PMA when it's to early!! Well let you off this time & send some PMA to keep you going until test date.

Well no AF for me despite feeling like she was on her way last week. It's been 10 weeks since I had erpc & all i've had is a 3 day small bleed about 3 wks ago & dont know if that was af as it appeared to be the bit of blood that was in my uterus, oh it's so confusing!!! Our appt is in less than a month now so she better get a bloody move on, I have been feeling grumpy the last few days & my poor oh is taking the brunt of it bless him, he's going abroad on Fri for work for 10 days so am gona miss him!!! I think I am also angry at his company for taking the piss out of him like they have.

Anyway that's a long enough rant LOL hope your all well xxx
  • Options
    Jodie!!!!!!! EAK!!!! i have major POAS urges but am trying so so hard not to!!!! we're only 9dpo!!!! i'd be confused too hun and your right it's too early! i keep checking my boobs, but have had spots, more CM, pains/aches in my belly like AF but i didn't really have symptoms before, only felt like AF was due until i was about 24 dpo and my boobs were def bigger!!! so thats when i tested!!! i also feel a bit bloated too... but i reckon its all AF and my body getting back to normal.

ooohhh i hoep so Laujai, its hard to remember what things were like before seeing it was almost 6 months ago! Keep your chin up hun, sure your lil pup will keep you amused while he's away!! xx
  • Options
    HI girls

You are all doing so well - it must be torture to not test early!! I'm using my cbfm this month and that is addictive enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if there is one thing I have learnt it is that testing early is the devil's work.

I feel like I'm on my own 2ww at the moment - we are going to start ttc after my next af, (yippee!) so I'm counting down the days!

And Laujai - really hope you get a visitor soon! How's little Roxy doing?

xxSara
  • Options
    Jodie you bad girl!! I know it's tempting to test early espeically when you're having symptoms but as you and I both know it only makes you feel poo. You've only a few days left til P-day so stay strong xx

Laujai I hope AF turns up soon
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Naughty girl Jodie lol!! Don't lose the PMA! I had 2 BFN beofre +ve result so don't worry. Your symptoms sounds so positive as well.

Roxy lots of cm sounds really positive too!! Keep up the pma and try and stay strong until your test date. Reckon that BFP maybe jsut round the corner image

Gemsgems - Not feelings too bad today, thank goodness. My first sign was tiredness so I've got my fingers crossed for you this month xx

Mrspies - Where are you?? Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Laujai - Wishing AF turns up for you soon hun x
  • Options
    Hi girlies

Telling off has helped, feel a bit better this evening - will try my utmost not to test again!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    glimmer, glad you're feeling better today.

jodie PMA is doing ok thanks. Just hope I get my bfp in next month or 2, then I won't be too far behind my friend and then we can have fun being pg together and shop for baby stuff image

so turns out I had more family animal 'fun' to keep me distracted from testing. dexter is doing fine, but last night mum phoned me and said one cat was limping and the other had a funny eye (there's only 3 of them and the other one's diabetic). limping one's ok. eye one turned out to be a bit complicated took him to work today, and he's got a neurological eye syndrome from an injury to his neck. Basically he'll be absolutely fine when everything heals up, but some meany bit him on the neck!! And all his blood tests were fine when he's 15.5yrs to that was nice. all kept me nicely distratced. 1.5days til test time!!!! image
  • Options
    not that you counting or anything ay gem??!! lol, thats good about the kitties, my old girl was 18 when she was put down this year bless her, the other two are only 4 and either love or hate each other!!! are you ss like mad too? xx
  • Options
    not that you counting or anything ay gem??!! lol, thats good about the kitties, my old girl was 18 when she was put down this year bless her, the other two are only 4 and either love or hate each other!!! are you ss like mad too? xx
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Mrs Pies! xx
  • Options
    I'm not too bad on the ss, as didn't get much last time. I thought (.)(.)'s were bigger yesterday, but hubby thought I was just wanting them to be. Will have to get him to check again tonight ;\)

good luck tomorrow mrs p.
  • Options
    Am giving up fertility charting, I am just not able to be as pecise as required and as a result my chart will not pinpoint my ov day accurately (I know it was cd17). Will just stick to cbfm and relax a bit more.

Laujai my cycles have got longer - they were 26 days but are currently around 30 days. I'm sorry your husband is going to be away for 10 days - you'll have to plan a really special reunion.

Hope the rest of you are ok and the 1ww isn;t driving you too mad. Jodie did I read that you had poas's on an ov stick? Didn't maria do the same just before her BFP?

xxx

xxx

[Modified by: Lottie+Neve on November 03, 2009 09:46 AM]

• Options
    L&N will have a look at her posts - trying my best not to think too much about it - don't want to set myself up for a fall!!!
  • Options
    i am desperately fighting ALL urges guys as now 10dpo was V tempted last night but all have are FR x2, a CBD and my cbfm sticks so it was a no go thankfully. Keep feeling that i am??!! but not sure ho much is wishful thinking image xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies.

well I was a bad girl. I tested early on sunday and monday and got BFN. AF due today or tomorrow but I refused to test today as my PMA is rock bottom and I couldn't face another negative test.
    Have been getting AF like symptoms so I know she is on her way. But today I got a load of CM so not sure what that is about.

Going to test tomorrow morning if AF hasn't arrived by then but I'm not holding out any hope.

God I'm a miserable bugger today!!

Good luck everyone else who is due to test or in the 1WW.

xx
  • Options
    aw sorry to hear that Mrs P, but she's not here yest and AF feelings and CM are always good signs. try and dig that PMa out for a lil while longer. xx