Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Twins

Replies

• Options

Ahh the house sounds lovely x

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127816.jpg

My double trouble 

• Options

Oh how beautiful wonderful!! Congrats on the 12 wk mark hun xx

did you find out the sex? And what a clear scan picture, are they in the same sac? So happy for u x

• Options

No couldn't tell we have a sleepy cuddly one and a bouncy I won't stay still for my nuchal measurement one.  They changed my dates by 3 days putting me 12w3d one is slightly smaller but them it was curled up sleeping I reckon just like daddy other was all over the place stretching twisting etc.  

How are you feeling.  They reckon 37 week section haha that's boxing day gonna be an interesting xmas 

• Options

How exciting if it is boxing day!! haha x

i too have one baby smaller and the first has a big tummy. I said to hubby definitely gone after you!! 

baby movements have gone stronger this week and gets me by suprise i have to stop what im doing!! 

Finding it hard to lie in bed, as pressure on tummy and sides. Constipation has said a lovely hello too!! 

Your hubby home soon bet you cant wait for him to see the scan pics bless. 

• Options

Hehe I can't wait to feel them move more tho bet by 6 mnths will regret that.   You will be feeling the effects of 3 babies I think it's amazing the wonder of what our bodies can actually do is fantastic. 

• Options

Mothercare sale started today hun. U going to start your shoping soon? 

• Options

Oooh thanks for the heads up.  As soon as I move tho I'm getting some small bits now using eBay for essentials like sleepsuits and bits and bobs wil get them some new stuff but newborn size they don't wear very long so don't mind second hand.  How about you?  It's the nappies the amount of nappies each day will be mental.  I'm gonna have two changing areas one downstairs and one upstairs two nappy bins think it may make life easier.  You will be nearly half way soon for yours that must feel exciting.  

I have  an auntie that works at Mothercare so she will use her staff discount for some bits for us.  Reckon I'll try and keep as much stuff good and sell it afterwards

• Options

Good idea with 2 changing areas. Im doing the same. I will also stay at my moms for a bit too once born as this is my first time & with 3 will need the help.  i am having to buy everything new so very expensive at the mo but wil deffo decide to sell stuff later once done with. Haha unless i have twins next time that is. babies r us also have a sale. 

• Options

hi i am pregnant with twins

• Options

Hi kathrin congratulations.  When are you due?  Hope you are well.

• Options

Hi kathrin. Congrats. How far along are you. 

• Options

Had some. Upsetting news today they have detected an unidentified antibody and had to run more blood tests to find out what it is.  Thinga just got more high risk and right now I'm scared 

• Options

hi kayagh

hopefully its not bad news so please dont think like that.  Stay positive and hopefully nothing can harm yr babies. 

When will you get your results?

Here for you x

• Options

Hopefully tomorrow maybe Monday then will know what we are dealing with Just came as a shock as my other pregnancies were fine and they said it's likely from a blood transfusion and I'll need blood tests every 2 weeks. Just feel tired and upset I just want to know they will be ok.

• Options

Try not to worry (easier said than done) but wait for results then you will know what to expect. Good its identified early aswel. 

Do keep us updated 

• Options

Hi kayagh. Have any results arrived?

ladies...

there is a programme on ITV on Wednesday night " life with twins". Following from birth... X

• Options

Ooooh I'll set that to record now cheers flaxley.  I got hold of my consultants secretray today and she said results were above her ability so she would get the consultant to review them and call me tomorrow doesn't sound like it was a false alarm just hope it's not too bad news got to stay positive babies could have my blood group or daddy's may not be one thats a problem think dad will be getting tested when he comes home.  looks like he will be home for my app 13 days and counting I can't wait to see him and he so nice to have his support at the appointment still awaiting nuchal results too but no news is good with them.

how are you keeping flaxley when's your next check up.

• Options

On 9pm tonight... image

my next check up is in a weeks time. im 20 wks now so pleased to have reached this milestone. 

Sleeping and sitting comfortably is a problem now once i lie down i just cant get up. Nights are hard. Feeling pressure breathing now like i have a fast heart beat. get hot easily and I had my first dizzy spells too so all going on! 

• Options

Aww sounds like not much fun just got to keep thinking it's worth it in the end but our bodies will get pushed to the limit I remember with my girls feeling for to burst can't even comprehend how this is gonna feel with 2 in there.