Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oct 15 babies

Replies

• Options

We think the big queston is Rach2186, are you getting ready for your next???

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

We just wanted to let you all know about this thread we're running about reading to your child/children. There's a lovely £100 voucher up for grabs, so please do check it out if you have a moment.

We hope to see you soon!

• Options

Haha I'm happy with my 3! We all struggle to fit in the car as it is!! If anyone has any ideas of a car that fits 3 car seats in the back then I'm open to suggestions! image

• Options

I know it's so crazy how quick they grow up. I want to keep her a baby forever lol. 

We've decided to just have one more. Not until the end of this year though. Arias got a really bad cold and the constant screaming is driving me insane 😂 she wants her milk but she can't drink because you can't breathe out her nose bless her. X

• Options

Aww bless her! It's so horrible isn't it? Sophia has spent more time with a cold than without! 

Very exciting about trying again! This year is already flying by so before you know it the time will come! Lol. My boys have just turned 5 and 4 and I swear they were only babies last year! It's going too fast! X

• Options

Hello lovely October mummies & babies hope you are all well? 

Austin is coming up to 18 weeks old he is HUGE...about 22lb & yesterday I brought 9-12 month clothes absolutely crazy! 

He is such a character and a my little happy chappy I still can't believe he is a boy even now when it seems he has been here forever ! His sisters continue to adore him and he gets lots of attention from them...They make up little songs for him and you can tell he looks up to them it's the sweetest thing to see. 

So we brought Austin a highchair today and I wondered if anyone else had thought about weaning? Austin is still breastfed which I'm really proud of he does have bottles tho too but I'm hoping to continue feeding for as long as possible as it's so lovely to be so close to him. We mainly brought him the highchair at this stage as he likes to be involved at mealtimes and we often have to have him sat on a knee because he gets upset. I'm wanting to go with baby led weaning and basically just putting little bits of what we have on his tray for him to explore and try...I did this with my 2nd daughter because she wouldn't eat anything that looked like baby food and she is the best eater now at 5 unlike her big sister who is sooo fussy & I did the whole making purees moving to stage 2 etc with when weaning. He's also teething - dribble central ! So think things like cucumber could be good for him to gum on. Anyone else thinking of giving it a go anytime soon?

Here's my little chap enjoying his tummy time mat the other day 😊

• Options

Aww bless him! Gorgeous pics!

I've never done baby led weaning so I think I'm going to trybits of both maybe. Sophia is only just 17 weeks so I think I may start to sit her at the table during mealtimes and see when she starts to show a real interest. She's breastfed and won't take a bottle so I'm looking forward to her trying new things just so I'm not her only source of food. I worry in case I have to leave her and she gets hungry. Not happened yet but it worried me that she won't even take a bottle from hubby.

It really is going so fast. Can't believe we are talking about foods!! 

• Options

Hi all. Glad to read all your babies are doing well. Brodie is 21 weeks this week and at last weigh in 2 weeks ago was 15.15. I dont get him weighed regularly. We are still ebf and hoping to hold off on weaning until 6m but if my family have their way they will have mince n tatties in him soon! (Much to my protest) we have out second set of jags on tuesday. Hope it doesnt unsettle him too much as although he is a bit of a velcro baby hes generally very good.image was my eldests 2nd bday at beginning of feb too so weve been pretty busy lately. Hope your all well x

• Options

imageimageimagedaddy and corey having kisses my heart swells :) 15lb 5oz 5 months old omg first milestone approaching fast 6 months :/ had an accident the other week and had a condom split took morning after pill bit so scared that it won't work :/ missed chatting to you all xxxxxxx

• Options

It's so wonderful to see your babies! We can't believe how much they've grown - it seems like a minute ago you were all giving birth!

• Options

Hi everyone,
    We hope you’re doing well with those babies of yours, and they're letting you catch some shut eye.

We just wanted to let you know about some threads happening on MadeForMums.
    The first is this: Would you put your baby in a box? It sounds bizarre, but it’s a cardboard box for your baby to sleep in! Read more about it here…

Also, having recently given birth, would you do it with your entire family present? A woman in America just did, with her husband, sisters, mother-in-law and her daughter all there! Please do come and tell us over on this thread here.

And finally, tell us about any books you read to your child and you could win a £100 voucher! That thread is over here!

• Options

Hello all! So I had little Trystan on the 2nd October and today we had him weighed and he's 17lbs 74ozs! He's still being breast fed so I'm very proud we are doing so well. He doesn't sleep more than 2hrs at night and I've had some problems with lack of sleep. But things are nice and calm now. 

imageHe's lovely, calm and content. Really very proud of him :) 

• Options

imagehi everyone. 

Lovely to see new pictures of the babies! Can't believe how quick time is going. I started Aria on food as she's been constipated since birth and we've been having to give her lactulose to go everyday so we saw a doctor who advised us to start her on food. She's been on food for 2 weeks now and we've had no issues and her bowels now seem to be working properly! 

She's got gastrovitus at the moment though and it's such hard work! The constant screaming because she's in pain is awful. I found myself in tears last night as my partner works nights so I have to do it on my own. It's awful seeing them in pain! The doctor at the hospital said if she's still like this by Friday then they'll admit her and put her on a drip and take the bottle away. Poor thing. Hoping that she's better by then. 

Back to work in April... I hate even thinking about it! Anyone back at work yet or dreading going back? x

• Options

Forgot to add that I had Aria weighed yesterday and she's 12lb 10! My little chunk. She has breakfast, lunch and dinner and still all of her bottles to! 

• Options

Hi everyone! We wondered how you're all getting on? Your babies must be approaching the 5month mark now (Toni23x, does that make Aria almost 6months then?) how are they all getting on?
    Toni23x, are you going back to full time? Are you putting Aria in childcare at all? How about everyone else - have you even thought about going back to work yet (if you do work of course!).

• Options

imageHi everyone this is joe born 15th oct haven't been on here in ages nice to see how you all been doing. Joe is such a happy smiley baby X 

• Options

Oh Mammy Manda, SO good to see your name pop up, look at your wonderful little boy Joe, he's just gorgeous! How are you finding parenthood?

While we're here, if any of you are experienceing any problems with the forum, please could you let us know on this thread?

And also, if any of you experienced a breech baby (we're not sure you did) can you help this lovely lady on this thread?

• Options

Hi thanks for your reply. Well joe is my second I have a daughter who is 20 month so they are pretty close together which can be challenging at times but the bond between them is so lovely to see she loves him so much and he lights up when she walks in the room :) 

i don't go back to work till July not looking forward to leaving my babies :)

does anyone else have 2 close in age ? X

• Options

Hello!! I've got my two boys aged 5 and 4 and then my little girl who is 19 weeks on Saturday. I've been a stay at home mum since my first. Would hate the thought of having to get ready to go back to work. One day I will have to return but for now I'm loving the time I have with my children.

Just coming to the end of a centre parcs break.  First time Soph went swimming and she loved it. Have some definite teeth appearing. Lots of ear pulling and grumbles but still generally very happy! Hope everyone is doing OK and bubbas are doing well!!