Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nov 15 Babies

Replies

• Options

Thank you very much really appreciate it take care.

x

• Options

Hi everyone, 

There are two new threads today we'd love to have your thoughts on.

The first is from a lovely member on the forum who's about to embark on weaning, but she's worried as her little girl has an allergy to cow's milk. Please find her thread here, we're sure any advice would be appreciated. 

The second thread is about swearing in front of your kids - find it here! 

Thank you! 

• Options

Hi everyone, today we're talking about breaking the news of your pregnancy. How did you tell people you were pregnant, and how many weeks pregnant were you? Please do pop over to this other thread here and let us know! 

• Options

Hi ladies just wanted to share how proud I am Hugo started walking today! As he was premie and very poorly i am over the moon Hope everyone ok x 

• Options

Aw bless him, how old is he now? So many babies are walking already 😍 It's fab!

• Options

Hi ladies hope everyone is well, so as you know Cameron should have been a november baby but came a few weeks early! Next Monday he turns 1!!! Omg just where has this time gone! 

His doing amazing, crawling, standing and sort of talking lol his got 8 teeth and eats everything in site! 

Harry turns 2 5 days after Cameron feeling very emotional about this (don't know why!) he just a cheeky wee super star that melts my heart

Lennon had his 4th birthday in August and we are finally getting some medical testing done for him, his done his first year at nursery and with their help he should Get the help he needs to see him through school no bother :) 

had a little met up the other week with a few of the ladies which was nice although Cammy and Harry's cried the whole time! So stressed me out a bit! I decided to leave a day early and they where fine as soon as we got home....just my luck! 

Hope everyone is well and little ones are doing amazing xxxx

• Options

Well this little monkey is driving me insane! He turns 1 on the 29th and STILL not sleeping all night 😭 Health visitor advised us to move him out of our room,  which we did and was better for couple of days....then back to frequent waking! Only problem now is he's waking Joshua up and he's sooo grumpy as a result! Arggggh 😬

Dont know what to do, I can face crying it out AGAIN.... last time he cried for 2 hours before he showed any sign of giving up. Help!!!!!

• Options

Well this little monkey is driving me insane! He turns 1 on the 29th and STILL not sleeping all night 😭 Health visitor advised us to move him out of our room,  which we did and was better for couple of days....then back to frequent waking! Only problem now is he's waking Joshua up and he's sooo grumpy as a result! Arggggh 😬

Dont know what to do, I cant face crying it out AGAIN.... last time he cried for 2 hours before he showed any sign of giving up. Help!!!!!

• Options

Hi Ladies,

Hugo is 11m he will be 1 on the 29th October, I am finding it crazy how he can go from just about being able to stand alone for 10 seconds to walking from one end of the room to the other! lets just say a few things have needed to be adjusted.

Hope everyone ok x

• Options

Tallulah is going to be one in a months time and I'm still In shock - i still see her as my newborn baby!! 

What does everyone have planned for their birthdays??

My little girl today 😍 X

• Options

Aw tallulah looks so cute 😊 Love her hat xx

Isaacs favourite thing at the minute is to get a mouthful of food then blow raspberries all over mummy, lunchtime today was not fun for me lol!! Isaac of course thought it was hilarious 😂. 

We are gonna have a family tea party for Isaac, I'm finding so many places are already booked for the start of Christmas party season!! 

Monday isaac will be 11 months then the countdown to 1 begins xx

• Options

Love hearing about everyone birthday plans.

We are having a Peter Rabbit party, not gonna lie got a little out of hand started with 30 guests turned into 70 BUT we had a horrific time nearly loosing him last year so why not celebrate.

Look forward to seeing everyone's birthday pics, we had a cake smash which was hilarious!  x

• Options

imageimageMost recent picture if my babies xx

• Options

I love tea parties and next year thats definitely what we are doing!!

Weve gone for a Princess theme (anyone that knows me or my daughter would expect nothing less than pink and glitter!!). We are currently at 32 children and 50/60 adults ❤️

I really wanted to do a cake smash  but have totally run out of time already - bet those pictures are gorgeous!

Xx

• Options

image They are lovely I will post as soon as I get them. Here is the latest pic of my very serious little man x

• Options

Hiya ladies,

Lovely photos 😊 supersquish I hope you have had some more settled nights. He certainly looks very pleased with himself sitting in the box. I understand how you feel about the night waking as Elliott has never been the best sleeper and is still hit and miss. I try to be consistent,  never taking him out of his bedroom,  putting any lights on or talking to him. He's starting to get the message but it's oftentimes one step forward and 2 back. 

For Elliotts birthday we're having a family tea the day before and a trip to birdworld (winter wonderland) on the day. Can't wait!😀

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well? 
    We've just started a new thread about child-free zones on aeroplanes (this is a real thing!) and we were wondering, what you made of this? Please do come and tell us on this thread over here. 

• Options

Hi quick update. Been at hospital all day with Eliott, hes hardly eating or sleeping and his head circumference has grown a further cm so he's been sedated and going for a CT scan on Monday/Tuesday. We're back home for now with a open admision to the ward so can go straight back if his condition worsens. He's still vomiting during the night which can signal pressure build up while asleep. So anxious! something is seriously wrong with him, hoping it's not serious. Think there thinking it's Hydrocephalus...

• Options

Oh Supersquish, poor Elliott and poor you and your husband, you must be beside yourself with worry. I really hope they get to the bottom of whats wrong soon and I hope Elliot feels better soon poor little guy. 

Will be thinking of you all on Monday and Tuesday and hope you get some answers soon. 

Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family and keep us all posted xxxx

• Options

Oh we are so sorry to hear this supersquish - we can't imagine how tough this must be, especially the not knowing. Your poor boy too. Please do let us know what happens on Monday and Tuesday, hopefully things will move fast now for you guys.