Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nov 15 Babies

Replies

• Options

imageimage

Just a couple of pics of his head, can see it's got bigger from this video of yesterday morning. Had to sink bath him because he was covered in sick xx

• Options

How is Elliott today? And have any of the pediatricians given you any idea what this could be? Have they mentioned hydrocepalus? 

• Options

Oh I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through with Elliott! I really hope they get it figured out and treated ASAP... for all of you as you must just be worried sick!

please keep us updated, sending our love xx

• Options

Yeah they are thinking hydrocepalus especially with his night time vomiting, she said pressure can build up when they sleep with could be the cause of his vomiting and restlessness during the night. He's not eating very well, his blood sugar in A&E was 3.4 so very low, .4 lower and he would have needed a drip to bring it up x

• Options

Sending my love supersquish x 

• Options

Ultra sound at 9.00am then review the results. If anything comes back abnorm then will do ct scan too x

• Options

Hope everything goes ok today! Sending lots of love xxx 

• Options

Hey Supersquish, thinking of you, Elliot and your family today. 

Hope all goes well, lots of love xxxx

• Options

Good luck today supersquish, we hope to hear from you soon. 

• Options

In my thoughts too x

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know, if you have a child aged 18months to 5 years, we're looking for some children to test (and keep!) some LEGO products for us. If you'd like to sign up to be in with a chance of testing, please head over to this thread here. 

• Options

Hi everyone, they struggles to get a decent ultra sound and his soft spot is quiet small. She's decided to do a MRI in a few weeks after his blood results come back, he's clear for hydrocephalus so that's good! There checking for any abnormalities in his bloods x

• Options

Thanks for the heads up danielle have entered x

• Options

That's positive about no hydrocephalus supersquish xx

• Options

Hi everyone, today we're talking about experiencing 'a bloody show' in your pregnancy. If you had this, won't you come and tell us about it on this new thread? 

And did you know, by clicking here on Latest Posts, you can see the most recent threads on MadeForMums? Please do check it out, and see if there is something you might like to chat about. 

• Options

Hello everyone. We have two threads we wanted to ask if any of you might be able to offer some advice?

The first is a new mum struggling with bottle feeding - she's having a tough time with the teats, colic and getting a decent amount into her baby. That thread is just over here.

The second is, can any of you help this mum brush her one year olds teeth - he literally bites down and clamps his mouth shut! And that thread is here. Thank you so much.

• Options

Just catching up!

Supersquish how are things huni? Hope your all ok sending loads of love and hugs xx

• Options

Hope everything is ok Supersquish, sending lots of love xxx

• Options

Hi supersquish, is there any news? 

• Options

He's going for a MRI on the 10th, not having much luck lately, he's got that awful viral bug and had a awful chest, had a X-ray and found to have changed to his chest but can't treat him because it's viral. Got open admiration to ward if he gets any worse 🙈 This child arggh lol he scares me so much xx