Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 16 Babies

Replies

• Options

Haha my OH is exactly the same hes so proud of his grass he's always mowing it and watering it lol I do the pots but his domain is the grass lol. I'm ok but my little boy is being a big handful today so getting stressed, I went in the paddling pool lol cooled me down a bit.. Bit worried to fill it up all the way cos it might be a bit deep for him xx 

• Options

have u tried the peach cooler in costas :) 

• Options

it's a bit big lol X 

• Options

It's big enough to get in for you least cooled u down, my son wud soon have it filled up and probably put his slide in it ha he asked for a water slide few weeks bk n I wasn't buying one so put the hose down his slide ha worked a treat. I love ur hanging lamps x

• Options

Omg! I'm so jealous of those paddling pools! 

• Options

I had to turn the hose off because he kept spraying everyone lol So it's half filled Im going to go in it when he's in bed lol. Aw thank you theyre just from IKEA we used to have a big pond where the paddling pool is so glad we got rid of it! I've just smashed up the screen on My phone :(

• Options

That's a really good idea with the slide and the hose I've seen slides that u connect the hose to them to make a water slide. He hasn't got a slide just a swing and small trampoline! I'd love to get the kids one of those play houses with slide and swing attached x 

• Options

Loving the trampolines! 

I darent spend too much time enjoying the sun as don't want to burn myself out while still recovering from the blood loss etc, been told to take it very slowly so am trying to to make sure I don't end up back in hopsital. Figured it's better to be safe than sorry even though sunbathing sounds amazing now I can lay on my tummy again! Lol 

• Options

Isn't it lovely to ly on ur stomach again! yes better to be safe than sorry, my dad was out in it yesterday and he was bad on the night with sun stroke he felt like absolute crap! So other than paddling in the pool I stayed in the shade to be safe cant afford to be poorly with the litttle one. 

Yeah claire my oh's sister (her husband earns good money) has just had a big wooden play den thing with a swing slide climbing frame etc cost £1500 it's amazing though x

• Options

You have been busy girls it's been so so warm here 2day went out with my pram ended up out 3 hours sore now look at my belly after my injections can't believe Ollie a week old allready image

• Options

Ouch Jwebster. How's ur spd has it gone? It looks sore I had a massive bruise from my clexaine injections what did u have? x 

• Options

Spd is gone just a sore back think it's way I am bending over feeding Wee man threw nite Mrs that's injection I had as well how's Wee neille x

• Options

That's  injection I had as well my spd away just sore back think way I bending over feeding Wee man at nite all stuff still 2 big for Wee man image

• Options

The best thing is being able to bend in half again.... I just keep doing it for the fyn of it! Haha.

sorry you have a back back. I'm achey today, don't think I've rested enough so not going to hardly move off the sofa tonight until I drag my arse off to bed! Lol!

• Options

I'm so jealous I want to bend and be normal again :( have you been on andersons themes and dreams, his stuff is amazing. That's a bit expensive for us I think haha 

I've got the worst heartburn really hurts :( just want baby to be born now its taking so long! 

aww that's a nasty bruise jwebster hope it goes quickly. You might have pulled a muscle when giving birth flossy or just from bending over sorting out baby makes your back ache it never ends does it lol X 

• Options

Ouch Webster that looks painful.

I've been on clexane since about 24 weeks, so I know they aren't fun! Burst a vein one day! Hope it isn't clexane ur on!

sweep went well! At 11.30 this morning I was 1 1/2 to 2 cm dialaged and could fee babies head! Fingers crossed it works! No signs though! X

• Options

Oooh good luck! I'm having a sweep on Friday doubt I'll be dilated though :( 

• Options

I'm booked in for another on Friday of needed and then induction on Sunday (our first wedding anniversary)!

u never knoe

claire, stay positive and just breathe through it! Get walking and bouncing between now and then! I'm gna spend tomorrow on my ball I think! 

• Options

I honestly don't think my ball does anything but will go and have a bounce now Lol! when is your due date? I don't think they will induce me until week after unless I go to hospital myself the consultant will induce me. my due date is Friday. I'd be surprised if I went more overdue than with my first? X 

• Options

Fingers crossed the sweeps work girls!! While I was in for induction the midwife did a bit of a sneaky sweep and I think it helped me on my way!!! 

Hopefully your babies won't be long before they're here. 

I bought a pump today so am going to start expressing and still trying to breast feed along side it. My boobs have got so big Violet can't physically latch on they are so hard. This way my oh can help with feeds which he's desperate to do and she still gets my milk. I may not be able to do it for long and it may stopper taking the boob but we will see!!