Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 16 Babies

Replies

• Options

Mummatoogirlies we hve that sleepsuit! She looks so wee next to the teddy. Time passes quickly doesn't it! Can't wait for first smiles :) 

• Options

Can't even handle all the cuteness ladies!! Ohhh! Beautiful babies!

So I realised my Paddy is my clone Haha. Me on the left- Paddy on the right.image

• Options

Ahh AussieDea, he is your double! Love the hungry caterpillar sleepsuit too.

amalia looks like her dad! imageimage

He is the first picture. 

Also isn't it mad how mich they change in just a few weeks? That was Amalia in her first few days, and this was her the other day at 3 weeks.

• Options

image Yay the little man passed his hearing test 💙 I hope you're all getting on well. Xx

• Options

Wow aussiedea! I would have said that was the same baby!! 

• Options

Thankyou MFM for my lovely duck bib and soft washcloths! I love them! Lots of love Reuben x 

• Options

Ahhh Gospel22, thank you for the awesome pics of Reuben and his pressies! 

AussieDea - uncanny - you and your son could totally pass for the same baby!!! 

• Options

Hi guys, we just wanted to check in - see how your babies are doing? Also please do let us know if your gifts have arrived! We'd love to some pics! 

• Options

image hey girls soooo proud. Scarlett got golden girl last week for year 1! she got a certificate and a medal 😊 we got invited to see her recurve it in assembly. Super proud. Just goes to show about those augusr babies after all 😉 

• Options

That's awesome mummatoo - well done to your girly!!! Super proud mummy moment! 

• Options

Well done to Scarlett! Nothing better than getting a big shiny medal haha. 

This vest is scarily accurate for Amalia... She hates sleeping, fights it everytime and won't fall asleep in her basket 😂😭😴

anyone got a Ewan the dream sheep? I've just ordered one as I've heard good things. 

• Options

Ohh good on her!!

Oh Hastiek I feel u. Paddy can be very restless. I get him to sleep in bis Poddle Pod in the day. Though I've just bought a swing as rocking him for sometimes close to an hour in my arms is not my idea of fun!! Haha

Thought of getting a sheep too. Let me kno how it goes! I find my hairdryer is great to send him off sometimes!!

Thanks so much Danielle for the lovely soft cloths and the mitt. So nice!!!!

Here is a paddy pic for u all Haha. He's gonna be 6 weeks on saturday!image

• Options

Hooray AussieDea they arrived! Any chance of a pic of Paddy with the pressies? 

Hastiek, some of the mums in our March 16 Babies thread have Ewan and they SWEAR by him.

• Options

image Esmae loves sleeping. She takes naps in her big girl cot during the day as she loves to starfish! 

She goes from 8-11.30 then 12 ish until 4ish then again until 7! I'm so lucky x 

Beautiful babies! Esmae is 5 weeks on Friday goes so quick

• Options

Hi everyone,
    We just wanted to let you know about a couple of threads that might pique your interest today. 

The first is, what were your worst/most embarrassing pregnancy symptoms. From giant nipples to terrible wind, please do come and share over here ON THIS NEW THREAD!. 

Also, do you have a step-child but went on to have a baby of your own? This lovely newbie is struggling with wanting her own baby, even though her partner already has a child - please do come and check out her thread HERE if you can help. 

Will you miss Mel & Sue on The Great British Bake Off? That's OVER HERE!

And finally, do you have any wise words for this newbie who's expecting her second baby, but after a horrendous birth experience the first time around, she's terrified of giving birth again. Her thread is here. 

• Options

I have a Ewan the sheep and it's fab Charlie loves it. He's doing really well sleeping through the night going around 3ish hours between feeds and is just up fed changed and right back down last night he went 4.5 hours between feeds. I don't think the sleep is as bad as I was thinking how r everyone else's nighttimes xx

• Options

Hope you're all good ladies andd babies :)

Paddy is 6 weeks to. Can't believe it.

Here is Paddy enjoying his first bath in the big tub with Daddy.

Thanks again for the lovely flannels and mitt!! imageimageimageimage

• Options

Hi everyone, found this chat group whilst looking for tips on constipation. My boy Harry was born August 1st. imageHe's a very happy baby apart from last night where he kept mummy awake all night, I think I've had just over 2 hrs of very broken sleep! Thank goodness it's Sunday so we can all just chill out. I might even be lazy and food shop online and pick it up tomorrow! I don't want to leave the house today apart from picking my 3 year old up from my sister in law. How is everyone else doing? Any babies sleeping through the night yet?

• Options

Fee my nights seem to be q little better... But I don't want to speak too soon. Amalia for the last two nights has slept from about 9 till 2, then 3 till 6.30. Not sure if it's down to ewan or just a fluke. So I'll keep you posted as well AussieDea. 

Hi Kimi :) Harry is lovely, look at that smile 

Amalia has done wee sleepy half smiles... Windy smiles I think though. Has anyone got the wonder weeks app? It's quite interesting and says between this week and next Amalia will be more alert, looking at things, responding better to touch etc. 

• Options

Hi Kimi88, welcome and congratulations on your beautiful son! Those nights of broken sleep can be hellish can't they? How has your daughter taken to her new brother?