Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 16 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Wow toobeautiful, congratulations!!! How do you feel about it other than being in shock in imagine!!

• Options

When were these taken today? Do you feel preg like when u did with ur son? how u feeling? x 

• Options

No nothing I feel normal lol with  son I was so sick

the only thing being for some reason I love the smell of wrapping paper but I have no symptons  but it I were pregnant I'd only be coming up 5 weeks saturday so quite early 

so shocked but going to take a clear blue tomorrow 

• Options

And yeah the two dark noticeable tests were taken today in the afternoon 

• Options

that looks like a strong line to me too. I thought condoms are 100% affective? I know they can spilt and stuff but you wouldn't know right?

• Options

Omg 2 beauitful you are going be a mummy again how old is your Wee one x

• Options

Good luck with your test too beautiful!! 

Perhaps call the docs and Check no old hormones could potentially be bring picked up?!

wow, your year is going to be a crazy one x

• Options

Wow congratulations it will be lovely having the 2 babies. what does hubby say is he pleased X 

• Options

Off to the shops today for another test to see if line is darker either clearblue or first response 

hubby is shocked but happy as his friends gf is also pregnant again 3 weeks after having a baby

• Options

Toobeautiful, we are al sitting here in the office eagerly awaiting your next test! Erm, then maybe you may want to head over here?

PS one of the girls from our March 16 Babies is also in the Due in March 17 birth club too... 

• Options

I'd love to find out I was pregnant again! Money, room and oh wud b a problem ha my son said to me he wants a brother 😬 X

• Options

Oh k85m that's so sweet I get sad I never have other baby so I am hammer the gym been 4 days so far  

2beauiyful after 3 weeks that must been a shock plz tell me I not only one doesn't have sex right away lol x

• Options

Haha well It took a while for my first period to come and the Gp asked me to take a test and there was a very faint line but almost negative two days later it my heavy period and noe  dark line which appeared immediately 

not sure if I am so off to the shops in half an hour and will post the results later 

• Options

Jwebster no ur not ha apart from the fact that I wud of still been bleeding ha. Well done at the gym ha I hate the thought of Nellie being my last x

• Options

good luck toobeautiful... let us know how it goes x

• Options

top test taken this t afternoon 

this test less than 5 minutes ago

• Options

Wow Toobeautiful, how you feeling about those lines? 

• Options

Wow congrats! Why don't you get a digital one see how many weeks it comes up with? X

• Options

I'd throw your condoms away and not use them again they don't work for you ha. Not to sound crude but if one had split did you notice any sperm on any occasion? Just been thinking sorry. Im on the pill but my best form of contraception is not having sex ha x I'm laid up in be with a stinking cold at the min, oh has passed it on I'm not happy. Congrats though! Another Xmas not drinking ha x