Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 16 Babies - Part 2

Replies

• Options

imageOllie looks a Wee chunk no matter wat I do with pics he looks huge but he is very long x

• Options

• Options

Jwebster that's adorable and Ollie is a spit of u isn't he! 

• Options

Jwebster what's your secert? Grace has been up since half 4 when my hubby went to work. She was also up during the night for a feeds. She had an hour sleep through out the day so I'm shattered and she is still wide awake. I am going to run a bath and see if that will help. We turn off all light at 7 and only have on a lamp as i know light can keep babies up. She still has really bad colic and most night she will sleep after crying for so long but not tonight to I am shattered. She now has a cold which isn't helping although I thought she would sleep more but apparently not.  

All your babies look so grown up. Grace is 9 pound 4 oz last week but she normal put on between 4 to 7 oz per week so she will be heavier now. She is in 0-3 months but is now starting to fit some 3-6 months clothes. 

When is everyone going back to work? Everyone keeps asking me but I'm not sure yet. image

• Options

You think he my double k85m everybody says he is I can't see it hehe 

zoies I really don't have any tips at all hunnie Wee had a ruff time at start with colic reflux Ollie just put himself in 2 that rountine my 4 all been great sleeper still 

my 6 year old in bed at 7 that him 7 next morning 

my daughter 9 in bed at 6pm till 7am

my 12 year old 8.30 9 pm till 7am x

• Options

Oliver's been sleeping 8-9 hours through he night which I'm really pleased about but finding it hard during the day because he's feeding a lot more now and I'm used to going out all morning and shopping lol! And my boobs are hurting lol. im going to try and wake him in the night he's been really crying today he hardly cries so not a good day for my bubba just been having lots of cuddles with him. i put him in the bath with me today he loved it he was kicking around he tries to flip he's such a water baby xx 

• Options

This time last year we were conceiving Nellie! Where had the year gone! Scary x

• Options

I got told by my midwife I conceived on Halloween haha weird 

just a quick question what has everyone's periods been Ike since birth, have they been regular?

im usually every 28-29 days before having my son but iv not came on yet and I was due Saturday , not sure if it's normal. I was given the pill and told to start it when my period tarted this month but obviously haven't been able too

• Options

imageimage hey girls! Esmae is 8 weeks 4 days old now and got her weighed today she's 11lb 3 oz! She's got her first lot of jabs tomorrow hope she deals with it OK! What did everyone else do regarding jabs? Calpol before or after? X here she is today before getting her weighed x image

• Options

Mumma, either will be fine, the first lot is the ones i was told she had to have calpol for! As soon as possible after the jabs as she hadn't had it before!!

hope she gets on ok with them!

• Options

i was told straight after, hope she gets on ok! Nellie has her second lot on Thursday 2 weeks late as the nurse has been on holiday :/ 

Toobeautoful Halloween eh ha. I started the pill few weeks after I had her so I've had regular periods on my break so I can't help sorry x

• Options

Toobeautiful I am in the same position, waitinng for next one to start the pill.  Had first one after 10 weeks so would be due again next Monday. I have been tracking ovulation (still had some opks left from ttc!) and I was almost a week late ovulating so expecting af to be a week or so later than it would be with my normal 27 day pre baby cycle. I guess it can take our bodies a while to get back to a normal rhythem afterwards. 

K85m I ageee the year has gone so fast. We conceived on the 16th while on holiday in Manchester ... after a day visiting the coronation street studios!!! We did say we should call the baby Jack or Vera!!!

• Options

Rustic how funny jack or Vera ha 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well? 
    We've just started a new thread about child-free zones on aeroplanes (this is a real thing!) and we were wondering, what you made of this? Please do come and tell us on this thread over here. 

• Options

Right guys im freaking out !!!!!!

i had my period on the 10th of September for about 6 days and usually every 27-28 days and havent me on yet and was due the 8th and because I'm due Togo on the pill my gp said to me on the phone to take a test and if negative then take the pill and if not then obviously it's too late (iv been usimg condoms and tracking when I should of been ovulating) these are my two tests (bottom one is the result after 3 minutes) test says within ten and if was with the smallest amount of urine image

• Options

Oh my goodness!!

im guessing they are defs pregnancy tests and not ovulation?! I can defs see there are two lines, theres no denying that!!!

is there a chance you can be pregnant?? Not used protection once? How old is your little one? Could the hormone be left in your system from then?? Xx

• Options

er think u might be pregnant toobeautiful! :) 

• Options

Hey ladies no iv never missed out on protection but then again condoms are not 100% reliable. This was a test I did before my fmidst period after having him 13.5 weeks ago quite faint image

this is the eats now half an hour later both HCG pregnancy tests image bottom is most recent 

• Options

That's a really clear line!!

looks to me as though you may be pregmany!!!

prrhaps get a clearblue digi test and see what that comes up with?! X