Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

October 2016 Babies

Replies

• Options

How did you guys get involved in that? it sounsa great xx

• Options

Rory has had his 8 week injections this morning, horrendous! 😥😥 he has been asleep since we left the doctors, he hasn't had a proper feed at all today.  Is it normal for them to eat less and sleep more? Xx

• Options

I'm having the exact same with Dexter who also had his jabs this morning. No idea if it's normal but guess as they're both like it it probably is? Hope you and Rory are ok xxx

• Options

Amy - if you go back a page Michellemfm posted asking for testers. It's finished now but there is bound to be more.

Charlie jabs are on the 22nd. Every baby reacts differently. None of mine have ever had a problem afterwards. I hope Charlie is ok. I don't want a grumpy baby at Christmas.

X

• Options

Hi everyone, sorry we've been a bit tardy sending out your babies gifts but we are hoping to do so soon. 

Could the following peeps please PM me your full name and address:

piglet14
    1irsttimemummyx
    Linzi 44
    Saz1984

AmyM20, we run product tests from time-to-time so if you keep an eye on this area of the forum here called Product Tests, you can see what's happening. There should be another one coming up some time next week, so keep your eyes peeled for it. 

• Options

Sorry Danielle not Michelle x 

• Options

I feel for you guys with Babies having their 8 week injections. Ezra had his yesterday! I thought Id cry but was surprisingly strong. i nursed him while he was having them, he screamed his little lungs out then after maybe 20-30 seconds decided he wanted to suckle and consoled himself. He's been sleepy, and a bit clingy, but slept really well last night in his Moses basket... 4 hours then 3 hours. But he's been more interested in eating since the jabs! Every hour and a half again! I don't mind though hehe. 

• Options

Thank you bear, hope you and Dexter are ok too, horrible seeing him so upset this morning X

• Options

So as i guessed i cried more than Grace but she was brilliant she had a lil cry for each one she had and then went to sleep for 30 mins and woke up smiling! Mummy and daddy are so proud of her xxx

• Options

Tilly slept for about 5 days after but think that was because she had a cold. The calpol makes them sleepy. She didn't feed great either. Tilly has gone through the night the past two nights hurray! X

• Options

Cberg- wow that's amazing! i was having this chat with my friends, what do you count as going through the night? Ezra will every night sleep 4-5 hours to begin with and after a feed will go another 2-3 hours. But only once went through 7 hours straight. So I only count him as going through the night once! But my friends say he always goes through the night when he sleeps 5 hours in a row

• Options

I'm also interested to know what people consider going through the night? Nancy has slept 11-6, and 12-7 in the past, so that's 7 hours which is quite a long sleep but I'm unsure if that's considered 'through the night'. 

• Options

Well Tilly has been going from 9.30/10-7/7.30 So I class that as through the night. There no set timings but basically from when I put her down until morning. I would prob say 7 hours or longer maybe? she has more milk in the day now 6 ounces so think that does it for me she stirs but I have put the dummy in then as she doesn't go to bed with it and I think that has helped too x

• Options

Yeah that definitely sounds like through the night to me!! You have a good'un there cberg!! Hehe. Ezra doesn't take a dummy which is such a shame cus I think it would have settled his reflux a lot but literally spits it out every time, and it must be nice just to pop the dummy back in and they fall asleep. Oh well, every baby is different. Maybe my next will be easier haha

• Options

Wow Cberg that's amazing! What I would give for a full nights sleep! Charlie will go down around 9pm and then sleep 4-6hours and then wake every twos after that. I can sometimes get him to sleep a little longer if I put Ewan the sheep on. Charlie won't take a dummy either.

X

• Options

Well Tilly wouldn't at first so someone recommended a cherry soother dummy and that was better it took a few weeks but she takes it now. Every baby is different and there all get there she is nearly 11 weeks now so is slightly older as Wel. It started with 7 hours then increased x

• Options

Yay! Ezra slept 7 hours again last night! 2nd time ever. My boobs we're rock hard this morning cus id missed that nighttime feed! 

Cberg- yeah all babies are different of course. He's 9 weeks now, I doubt in 2ish weeks he'll be sleeping through like yours but you never know. He may surprise me. Haha. Ooh I might try cherry soother! They're quite cheap too! 

Piglet- Thats really good Charlie will go 4-6 hours! Some babies at this age still wake every 2 hours! But I know what you mean, what I wouldn't give for a full 8 hours again 

• Options

Oh ladies your sleep talk is making me so jealous!! Dexter goes down somewhere between 9:30-12:00 depending on how much of a monkey he's being, the maximum we ever get in a block is 3 hours. It's normally 10:30, 1:30, 4, 5:30, 6:30, 7:45ish. It's killing me! What I would do for even a block of 6 hours sleep. Dexters not a massive fan of a dummy either, we have the mam ones which he prefers but it only settles him when he has really bad wind, not at night time etc. He also hates going in his own bed, just wants to sleep in ours!! The other night I was up until 3am just battling with him to get him into his own bed! He's a little monster!! I keep saying the same as you Loubeelou, by the law of averages the next one is bound to be easier!! Xx

• Options

Oh and that's a good night!! On a bad night he won't go down at all and is up every hour once he does go down!! And even when he doesn't go down until the early hours of the morning he still wants to get up and play about 7:45!! He is a little rascal!! Xx

• Options

Lol Bear, Dexter sounds more like Rory lol! The last 2 nights he has only woken twice but normally it's every couple of hours and he's screams at night when he is overtierd. It could take me 3 hours to get him to sleep.  I did give him a dummy at 6 weeks old because he constantly wanted to use me as a dummy and he took to that straight away.