Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2017 Babies

123457»

Replies

• Options

Thanks Danielle about the heads up for the competition... funny enough we are just looking for a new double stroller for our twins :) jumped straight onto the instagram page :) x x x 

• Options

Our little 9.5 month old is now walking with her walker.... where is the time going!!! 

She can also climb the stairs and climb onto the sofa from her little chair. I feel like I need eyes in the back of my head haha. 

We have started using the bigger car seat & she loves it! 

imageShe also wore her very first denim jacket last week, it’s so cute! 

Hope you’re all well & the little ones are coping with this heat! 

I have 6 weeks left of maternity leave 😢 xx

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you’re surviving the heat and all is well. 

We were wondering, can you help with this thread? A mum of a 6 month old has a few events coming up, and she’ll be leaving her baby with family, and hopefully overnight too. Any tips for how to prepare her baby to be babysat? 

• Options

Hey Girls!! Haven’t posted for sooooo long!! All your Babies are super cute 😍. Can’t believe how quick it’s going. 

Heres Bella. Wish her hair would bloody grow!! waiting to see if she is ginger like her Dad. 😂 She’s still a little beauty though even if she is a baldy. She’s cheeky and just gets everywhere now. Xxx

image image

What Naps are you girls doing? And what Bottles Are your little ones having? I’m thinking of changing to Cows Milk soon.

Bella sleeps 8pm-7pm. Has a two hour nap around 9.30am. Then I’ve reduced the afternoon nap down to 30 mins at around 2.30-3pm. 

Bottle wise she has x3 7oz Bottles. One @ 7am. One @ 12pm. One @ 8pm before Bed. Thinking of cutting the 12pm one out soon (aslong as long as she’s drinking enough water). 

Hope to hear from you Yummy Mummies and see Photos of the Little Ones xxx

• Options

Hiya Girlies,

Hope you are all well. 

My twin boys are turning 1 next week but development is lapsed with being two months early. Their such happy little boysenberry  and both have about 9 teeth now.. that's the only develoment that's well in advance haha the teeth haha :)

They sit for about 30 seconds but not completely on their own, no crawling as yet. 

Naps wise they sleep for 1.5 hours in morning around 9:30ish and an hour in the afternoon around 2:30ish. They have 3 bottles too same sort of times as Bella although they go to bed at 7/7:30pm and sleep until 7ish (so grateful our little Teddy sleeps like Georgie now).

Teddy's eczema is sort of under control as Dr put him back on steroid cream - he done a month of non dairy but still had flare ups so just trying to get to the bottom of the itchiness. 

Georgie is still under Cardiology for his little heart defect but the issues with swallowing which could of been affected by the heart issue is fine - he eats and swallows all sorts of Textures. 

How are your little ones getting on? 

Heres a photo of the boys, Teddy is on the left Georgie on the right. My smaller twin Georgie who was 3lbs8 is now the bigger twin lol.Xxxx

• Options

imageTeddy xxx

imageGeorgie xxx

• Options

Oh they’re all so gorgeous!! 

Nellie isn’t a perfect sleeper however she’s not the worst! She goes to bed 7.30pm and has a 8oz bottle... we were in the habbit of dream feeding at 10pm To get her to sleep until 4am but I’m trying my hardest to cut it out but she woke at 12.30am and slept till 6am and then last night she woke at 11.30pm and then again at 4.30am both times had a bottle! Any tips??? 

She has prescribed piriton as she has hayfever (eyes stream bless her). 

We were living with my parents but as of last weekend, we have moved into our first family home. She has settled perfectly and she’s now in her own room (😩) And she’s doing great. 

She never used to nap in her cot, but since the move & buying a new cot/mattress, she now naps perfectly in there. Which will help when she is at the childminder, starting in 3 weeks time 😢. 

This weekend she’s mastered standing by herself for around 30 seconds & she is starting to let go of things when standing .... won’t be long till her first steps. 

How are our babies nearly 1! I cannot believe how quick this last year has gone. 

imageimageimageimageimage

• Options

imageimageimageimageimage

HI everyone! 

They’re all so cute, I can’t believe how fast this first year has gone, they’re all growing up too quickly! 

Max seems to have gone back to one nap a day, he’s never had a lot of naps but he usually has a good 1 1/2- 2 hours After dinner. At night he sleeps from about 7.30pm- 6.30/7 the next morning.

His 11th tooth appeared yesterday, so he’s very dribbly! We also went to our first birthday party yesterday, he loved it! 

He stands holding on to furniture and will walk round holding on but hasn’t been brave enough to let go just yet! 

xx

• Options

Hey mummies & babies 

ive been meaning to come on & say hi just been so busy now this little one can’t keep still 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 

nice to see all the updates and see how well they are all doing & how they are all reaching different milestones at different times.. Kady is 11 months today.. she has 6 teeth she says taa when you give her something she still won’t say muma 😭 but every other sound 🙄 & understands NO as she looks at you with puppy dog eyes and drops her head 🙈 she’s just too bloody cute!!! I still cannot get enough of her 💖

shes not seeming like she wants to crawl seems like all my children like to be different when it comes to being active first one crawled at 9 months I thought was quite late.. second crawled with one leg tucked under her from 7 months 😂 & this little nutter has skipped that moved a few times on all fours but prefers to roll as fast she can around the room to get to whatever it is she wants & then pulls it down & throws things & is generally quite loud & boisterous 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

wondering if she will ever walk at this rate 🙈 hope its not too far off makes it difficult when were out I cant let her roll around on floors 😂😂

here is my beautiful little rainbow of chaos 😍💖🌈🌎

• Options

Oh she’s so beautiful! 

Nellie is nearly 11.5 months old, with her first birthday 3 weeks away... I can’t quite believe I’ll have a 1 year old! 

She is almost walking, she’s taken 8/9 steps by herself now 😄. 

She is sayings lots of words, mumma, dadda, nana, baaa when she sees a sheep. 

imageimageimageimage

I returned to work 2 weeks ago 😢 was awful leaving her but we’re getting into routine now. Her sleeping is awful, when it gets to midnight she wants to come in our bed and will only settle if she’s asleep on one of us.... anyone have any suggestions!? 

Hope youre all well xx

• Options

Hiya everyone,
    How are you all doing?
    Awww Teetee Kady is so beautiful. That's great she says ta when u give her something. My boys are yet to do that but Teddy he now says Muma :) finally! He was saying Dada for so long so finally mamamama :)
    Georgie not as yet said Dada and mama but says all his vowels lol Aaaaa eeeee oooo lol because of their delay in development they've been referred onto physio.. but since seeing the health visitor I have now got one sturdy sitter and the other sits well but just need to be near to catch him when he looses balance after a while. No crawling from them as yet.
    Awww Katie Nellie is a little sweetheart, so adorable! That's so good she is taking her first steps too. Go Nellie :) re the sleep, how many naps is she getting during the day and how long for?
    My boys sleep for like an hour and a bit in morning then 45-1hr in afternoon then at night wil sleep 7:30pm to 7am no wake ups. But they seem to be transitioning towards one nap during the day I think..
    Room dark as possible, white noise etc that's only tips I can suggest :)
    Georgie and Teddy are such happy little boys they continue each day to surprise me with something new. Georgie has 9 and Teddy 8 teeth. They had their 1 year injections last week wow awful watching one child to go through with 4 injections but then to get the second bubba through it..
    here's a pic of the little darlings :)
    Lovely hearing from you all xxx

• Options

The boys are gorgeous! 

she is with the child minder Monday yo Thursday so has an hour in the morning and around 45 mins in the afternoon. It’s weird as she’s still asleep but cries as if she’s scared, we’re going to get a night light as it feels like shes scared of the dark it is so strange and only started at 10.5 months! Very frustrating also. 

Xx

• Options

Hello everyone, we just wanted to drop you a line, as we’re sure you know all too well, September is around the corner, which means your baby (or babies!) are likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this September baby club is moving on to become a September 2017 Toddlers thread!  And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week or so, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift.

Please do share some new pics, let everyone know how you’re doing, tell us about your child's first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news, as we’re sure the other mums you went through your pregnancies would too.

So please do come on over! We really hope to see you over on the new thread soon. 

PS Make sure you hit the green Follow button on the thread, so not to miss out on any updates, product test alerts and giveaways.