Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Babies - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Hi Kayleigh . It’s a shop called cake decor in town near derby theatre and the eagle centre market. I’ve never had one from there but it has good reviews. I’ll let you know what it’s like. It was £30. 

• Options

Sounds lovely hun ! 

Landed safely back in the uk I used to be scared of flying but I think having Ollie has made me enjoy it again it was really such a good flight ... except the few times ollie kicked off lol but he was over tired 🙊

• Options

Glad your home safe and sound Lillian.

Cake sounds fab Louise, I can’t decide wether to attempt to make one or not.

Gosh katt you have a busy week, I wasn’t looking forward to 30. I’m now 32 and it doesn’t bother me anymore. Can’t believe our babies are about to start turning 1 😬

Looking forward to Joshua returning this evening, although Isaac has been an angel this week! 

• Options

I think I've sorted the cake fingers crossed my oh has decided to go to the pub from work which has annoyed me

Lillian glad your all home safe and sound bbe did ollie enjoy his first holiday 

• Options

Erm I don’t really think he did think he’s glad to be home and I know I am ! Apart from it’s bloody crazy here with his party being tomorrow ! 

• Options

Aww hope he has a good time are you celebrating his birthday early then? 

• Options

Hope Joshua had a good time bincey. 

Hope the party goes well Lillian xx 

My periods started again yesterday. Seems strange after nearly 2 years!

• Options

Did you not have periods before Charlie Louise? 

• Options

I just mean for the last year and then the 9 months I was pregnant so nearly 2 years xx

• Options

Ollies birthday party went amazaing he was laughing and giggling all the time it really made my day I thought he’d hate it ! 

• Options

Wow that looks fantastic!!

• Options

Aww he looks like he a awesome time Lillian :) bless him

We took Charlie for his first Chinese today needless to say it was a hit😂😂

• Options

Lol looks like he loved it Kayleigh 

• Options

Aww looks like A fab party Lillian.

Boy after my own heart mummytoolly, I love chinese. He looks like he’s really enjoying that!

Joshua is back and had a fab time, no more peace for me. Joseph had been really whingey the last 2 days. I think it’s his teeth but he is super unhappy! 

Hope everyone is ok x

• Options

So do I bincey but I'm trying to be good I'm Dreading starting my training because you can gain alot of weight during it due to long hours and unhealthy shift patterns. When do you start at the hospital bincey?

Hows everyone been today are we all ready for fathers day tomorrow 

• Options

Me too, did manage to loose another 2lb this week. Although I did have birthday cake Tuesday 🙈

Its a really long process, I had to go on Tuesday and do my identity checks and take certificates in. I have to go for occupational health check once I’ve started. now just waiting for my start date. I go on holiday in 11 days! 

• Options

Im waiting for my documents back from student finance before I can send my documents off for my crb check which I need for my placements

I still don't know what to get Charlie for his birthday 

• Options

It’s all such a long process isn’t it. Joseph really doesn’t play with much. Although I succumbed and out his train table up which he loves. well worth £10. I’ve got him some blocks, a pirate ship thing (for the garden) some little cars, some books. 

• Options

I've just had a heart to heart with my oh he says he doesn't want another child ever like its off the cards he doesn't understand why I'd want another in 5/6 years time when he says the boys will be growing up and they'll be time for us I'm Just not ready to say never ever and close that chapter of my life 

• Options

I wouldn’t let it get you down Kayleigh. It’s all too fresh and exhausting at the moment but in 5 years time I bet he thinks differently.