Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• Options

Happy Birthday Mrs Rees - how lovely sharing a birthday with your mum 😁

A beautiful smile 😃MrsB - I have heard before they do good baby boxes in Scotland, we don’t even get them In England!! 

• Options

Happy birthday mrsrees. Hope you’re having s good day! 

Mrsb, Defo a smile and even better- 8 hours sleep!!

mrsfish, the body is a crazy thing isn’t it. I’m surprised we manage to conceive these babies at all. 40s not old though- you’re eggs will be fine! Are you hoping to conceive relatively soon?

im on the steroids for my blood now and feel so spaced out it’s untrue. I’m just hoping that they work. I need these to stabalise before we can start trying again. Realistically I’m hoping we can try around Christmas but not sure. Just desperate to be pregnant again but really don’t want another loss so need to feel Healthy!

xxx

• Options

EmJ am hoping to conceive ASAP, but it’s such a non starter at the mo!! I think as Millie is so much younger than her siblings she needs someone to grow up with.  Also I think as I lost her twin, it has made me desperate to have 2......I am also dreading losing again, but conceiving is the first step forward. 

Lets hope they get your bloods stable quickly, so you can get going again.  How long are you on the steroids for?  There can be a real mishmash Of side effects with steroids, so hopefully you won’t need them for too long, and then can start TTC again xx 

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to let you know, in honour of all your lost babies, we will be lighting a candle for them for Baby Loss Awareness Week tonight. Our 💛goes out to all of you. 

• Options

Mrsfish, the steroids have worked. I’m so relieved!!! The consultant is monitoring them weekly but it’s a good start. He suggested giving my body a couple of months recovery before ttc- I can cope with that. Maybe 2019 will be a luckier year for me. 

I know what you mean about Ttc and losing babies though. I can totally understand losing Millie’s twin has made you want another even more. That’s how I feel about losing Jacob. I know I’m supposed to have another baby!

we will get there!

xxx

• Options

Advice needed please ladies! Eve has a strawberry birth mark - it started out flat and pale at birth and has slowly gotten more and more red. I know that happens but it's getting increasingly raised in the past week or so. I had mentioned to the HV last time she was in but is it something I need to be worrying about? I've added pics below!

imageimage

• Options

I’m not sure mrsb, it might just be flaring up. The hv must know more but I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. 

She‘s blimming gorgeous too.xx 

• Options

I also don’t know too much about them MrsB, but I wonder if it rubbing on her cuffs and becoming irritated? 

I can’t believe how fast she is growing up - how le is she now? Xx

• Options

TODAY we went to ikea rug shopping, somebody loved stroking all the fluffy rugs 

• Options

Mrs Fish she will be 6 weeks on Monday but when she's awake I think she looks older - it's scary! 

That picture is adorable,  I love her little dress! We got one of those rugs for the nursery but the dog commandeered it 😂 - well we got the cheap £10 one so I'm not too bothered!

• Options

MrsB, from what I can remember of my nieces birthmark hers went like this, it wasn’t anything to worry about and it went down again. 

cant Believe she is almost 6 weeks!

loving The pics of both girlies! So adorable. 

• Options

Just something I saw that hot home 

we are a pride of elephants, your special babies have already arrived and it’s amazing and I’m sure mine will be coming too one day 

hope all you mama’s and babies are doing good xxx

• Options

Hi Everyone I finally found the rainbow group 😂😍

Hope everyone is doing well?!

My little lady is 7 weeks tomorrow, time is flying! 

I have been having a rough time of it, being diagnosed with mastitis! The worse thing ever! Feeling much better now but I never knew just how hard BF would be! 

I saw that MummytoL&H has left us, I hope she is ok and she will be missed! 

A recent pic of my chubby princess...

• Options

She is beautiful mickey can’t believe she’s 7 weeks already that’s flown by

sorry to hear that you’ve been suffering from mastitis I hear it’s awful hoping your feeling better soon and that your bf journey carries on well xx

• Options

Aw Mickey she's beautiful! It doesn't seem like 7 weeks since we were praying the full moon would set us off! 

The mastitis sounds awful, I hope it's cleared up for you.

I have a screechy princess tonight. No idea what's wrong with her. She's wanting to eat constantly but she can't possibly be hungry (5oz about 90 mins ago and currently guzzling down another). MIL says she might be teething but shes only 6 weeks tomorrow. She's got herself in such a tizzy we have her down to her nappy to cool off - so unlike her!

Mrs Rees love the story, they're defo worth the wait and we're super excited for you welcoming a little rainbow hopefully very soon!

• Options

Mrsrees, love the story.

mickey, she is absolutely gorgeous! Time is flying.

mrsb, how’s Eve’s birth mark? Has it settled down a little?

xxxx

• Options

EmJ it's still about the same but I've been reading lots and I think it's normal. I'm going to speak to the health visitor again tomorrow and double check though as it's really hot - but I think it's just because there will be extra blood running through it and she doesn't seem to be in pain or anything when you touch it!

• Options

Awww I’m sure it’ll settle down soon. Can’t hurt to mention it to the hv though. It’ll put your mind at rest.xxx

• Options

My candle lit for our babies ❤️

Never in our arms but forever in our hearts 💕 

• Options

Hi All

Mrs Rees - beautiful story!! Your miracle baby will be finding it’s way to you soon, I am sure!! 💖  how are you getting on this cycle? 

MrsB, glad the birth mark has not gotten any worse, do speak to hv And make sure she knows what your worries are.  Babies seem to go through growth spurt and teething constantly, what worked with feeding and routines for a week or 2, totally goes out the window a few days/weeks later unfortunately.  My greedy girl had 3 big bf in 90 mind today!! I couldn’t believe she kept wanting more....

Mickey welcome to the Rainbow page, she is absolutely gorgeous 💖💖 are you 100% bf? How’s her weight doing? She looks nice and healthy :-) 

we’ve had a super busy week, Amelie is all out of her routine and a right grump! She has taken to glass shattering squealing that would put an opera singer to shame 😔 It’s quite constant and stressing me out (making me tense 😬) she is literally shrieking (but not in a crying way, more chatty/excited) for hours every day, my head is pounding! I don’t want to discourage her social development, but today we were on a ferry to France and back, I could see people all around cringing moving away etc - let’s hope it doesn’t last too long!! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions