Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶

Replies

• Options

Mrs fish if people can’t deal with a clearly happy baby then that’s their problem, it’s not like she was Screaming throwing A temper tantrum although I can imagine how stressful it must be for you, she will get bored of doing it 

I’m on cd5 I think af started on Thursday and has finished today was a 29 day cycle in the end so pretty good? Will admit I was pretty upset to come on as I’d been so relaxed and had covered my fertile days so had hoped I would be lucky but never mind can’t chnge it now maybe this cycle will be better 

• Options

I forgot to light my candle last night but I was thinking of everyone!

MrsFish we were out with friends the other day and their 1yo was screeching too. It was obvious he was just happy and asides from a few old ladies nobody was bothering. Anyone else get annoyed that old people feel they can just say what they want about your baby? My Grampa told me the other day that pictures of Eve with a headband on were 'just tacky' and an old lady I've never met said ''oh good she doesn't have a dummy!' (her dummy was lying right beside her in the pram so clearly she was half blind). 

6 week check with HV this morning and little lady is 11lb9 today so 75th centile - same as her head measurement. She's 59cm long and 91st for height though - no surprise really as I'm 5'11'' and oh is 6'2''!

• Options

I will be lighting my candle tonight - it’s 1 yr today since we lost the twin 😢  waiting to see my therapist now, so am sure I will spend the entire hour sobbing.....

• Options

Awww mrsfish, anniversaries and due dates are so flipping hard. Sending you a big hug.xxx

mrsb, that picture is amazing!!!! She’s gorgeous.xxx

• Options

Yes MrsFish 100% bf, its hard work but think I'm getting the hang of it now. She is 8 weeks today and had her 8 week check with the doctors. They are happy with her weight and is following the graph at the 9th percentile, so small but they were not concerned.

How is everyone?x

• Options

Glad she's doing well Mickey, and that breastfeeding is going well. We are 100% formula as little miss gets herself so worked up trying to latch (I blame my nipples tbh) - but maybe it will work when we have another baby eh!

We don't get an 8 week check, the health visitor doesn't want to see us again until 12 weeks, but we have our baby medical with on Friday when she's 7+5, then her vaccines on Halloween.

Did anyone have real problems with their wrists after giving birth? I've heard its really common and a form of tendonitis but I don't know what I can do about it. I'll bring it up on Friday but any help appreciated in the meantime!

We start a Hartbeeps baby class on Wednesday then are trying out a baby sensory class on Thursday so hoping Eve enjoys it - I feel like we need to get out more now that she's so alert! She's spent the last 2 hours kicking in her bouncer 😂 only just realised she can make it bounce on her own!

• Options

Lovely to hear that all these babies are doing so well and their mamas are doing well too :) 

things are plodding a long as normal for me still I’m pretty much in my fertile days right now but I’ve got a really horrible cold and have been really really poorly so hubby won’t come near me at the minute, I’ve just had my nans 50’s birthday party too which was lovely and got to see all my family and little cousins even got A cuddle off baby David who’s like 4/5 months he’s so sweet 

mrs fish where are you at the minute in cycles?? 

• Options

Hi ladies

well done Mickey, it will get so much easier from now on in - I love how easy night time feeding is!! And of course it is free and burns 500 calories a day!!  we Are 7 months now and still going strong, after our holiday - end of Nov I am going to try and introduce a formula feed during the day, in the hope I can drop to just morning and night feeds, to try and get my cycles and ovulation going properly....

We are also low in centile a, I think it is a bf thing, as baby doesn’t take on as much, but it is richer.

MrsB,  Eve is clearly growing well and thriving - love a hairband, ignore grandpa!!

I am Due on, did a test bfn, but zero sign of AF, maybe my luteal is increasing 🤞

Little lady has her first cold, she is a real snot bag, keeps gagging on it - will only sleep on my chest. 

Bignones birthday tomorrow, I think the DVLA have lost his assport 😡 my fault as I didn’t pay for recorded post 😡😡😡

• Options

My friend made this for Amelie 😍😍😍

• Options

Glad it looks like luteal phase is increasing Mrs fish 

Oh did decide to come near me yeaterday and managed to to dtd, I had no idea I was already on cd12 and I probably ovulate around cd 15/16 ish my cycles have been 36 days 30 days and 29 days so far so I’m liking the length 

my best friend is pregnant at the minute and going through all the pregnancy dreams and stuff right now and I’m really enjoying going through it with her, I’ve nicknamed the baby kJ (koelmel jr which is her oh last name) until we know if it’s a boy or girl I’m so excited for her, will admit slightly jealous and wishing it was me too but still excited 

• Options

I love amalies bow headband, it’s very cute and her smile is gorgeous 😍 

• Options

Mrs Rees you are such an inspirational lady, being there for your friend whilst she is pregnant after what you have been through!! Well done xxxxx

• Options

Thank you Mrs fish, my friend has been one of my biggest support systems through my mc’s so I’m glad I can support her 

how is everyone?? Hope babies are all doing good and their mama’s 😃

• Options

It's so nice you can be part of it with your friend :) she must really appreciate your support too!

I hope everyone else is doing well! We have our vaccines on Wednesday so hoping she will be OK afterwards as we started a baby class which is right after - she loves it! 

Then on Friday we're travelling down to see my gran for the first time with her. She's older and gets a little confused, she told us to pick somewhere for lunch with a good kids menu for the baby... I know she's getting big but not that big! We're 8 weeks tomorrow!

imageimage

• Options

We are 7 months!!

We had a haloween party yesterday, and a photoshoot at my friends on Sunday 

Got hundreds of pics 😂😂

Have a lovely time seeing your Nan MrsB and good luck with jabs, defo use the calpol - hopefully she will be like Amelie and just sleep for hours after 🤞

• Options

Loving all the pictures!

I agree definitely use Calpol for vaccines.

I have read every message so sorry I've not had chance to reply properly. Just so busy recently!

Hope you're all well and babies are all ok. Mrs Rees hope you're not stressing too much.

My little pumpkin xx

• Options

I’m so relaxed at the minute lisil :) I was a bit stress because I ovulated a little later than I thought this month and got some ewcm and didn’t think I’d be able to dtd to cover it and I may not have in time but I’m not worrying I’m not stressing, I didn’t even realise I was in my fertile days for a while haha it’s only cuz rach and momcat asked where I was cycle wise haha 

I’m loving the pumpkin pictures the sitting in the pumpkin is so cute, my husband can be in charge of pumpkin pecorating with our kids as I don’t like scraping them out haha

• Options

We couldn't find a pumpkin big enough to sit her in - but we did get all dressed up tonight incase she's a bit iffy after her appointment tomorrow. 

I'm hoping she will be ok as there's a Halloween party at our baby class which she loves!

• Options

HAve any of you guys done a bumpkin?? They look cute, messy but cute 

• Options

MrsRees I've never heard of that - can you explain? I'm intrigued!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions