Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

January 2019 Babies

Replies

• Options

imagethis lady is gorgeous but bloody hell I didn't think a baby would be such hard work, she refused to sleep on a night and my goodness breast feeding is a challenge! 

Had a huge meltdown first time I took her out on my own, and there is always a new struggle but wouldn't change her for the world! 

Well done everyone :-) 

• Options

Aw cute Lou! We got some pics done of Logan too, I cried when I saw them! Being a mum is so bloody hard!!! But we got this!!! image

• Options

It’s such a relief to see other people admit that having a baby isn’t all sunshine and roses. It really is difficult. So rewarding and everytime he smiles it melts my heart but there are times my partner and I have said “are we doing something wrong here? Everybody else makes out their baby is a perfect angel that sleeps all the time but ours can be a nightmare at night time” so thanks all for your honesty, you’ve put my mind at ease 

• Options

Pfft, im not one for pretending I'm shitting rainbows! 😂 This baby stuff is a tough gig. I also struggled when taking Brodie out for the first time. She did nothing but cry even though she didn't seem to need anything. And she won't take a dummy which is just wonderful..  🙄 

• Options

Arden hates hats (we’ve just figured this Out), first time we took him out he cried all the way round Tesco. We were in for like 3 things. One of the Tesco workers actually tutted at us as if we were being cruel to him. Idiots. 

• Options

Brodie just thinks that if she's awake , she needs to be plugged into a milk supply! 

• Options

Jdoo, I've just spotted your pic and it has melted my heart! 

Have there been anymore babies? 

• Options

6 days overdue today! Started losing my plug yesturday and a little more this morning. I have a sweep booked for 9am tomorrow!  so fed up guys! Currently bouncing on the ball in hope haha! 

Baby pics are absolutely adorable!!! I’ve started to forget that I’m going to have a little human, Ive been pregnant for so damn long lol! 

• Options

Thanks Danielle! I cried when I saw them at the photographers. Still can't believe I made that tiny human! 

Zoe hope you aren't waiting too much longer to meet your bubs x

• Options

fingers Crossed for you Zoe! Xx

• Options

I think somethings happening! I have no idea though 😩 getting period pain back ache and pains around under my belly. Feels a little like trapped wind??? 

Nothing I could track at the moment though! 

I have no idea what I’m doing lol!

• Options

Zoe it sounds ridiculous but I had No idea I was in labour Cos I expected contractions to be in my belly but mine were all period pains between my hips so it could be that something is happening. I really hope it is, keep us updated! Try and get on your ball if you have one and keep moving xx

• Options

Good luck Zoe!! Keep bouncing and try to rest (easier said than done!) xxxx

• Options

Thanks ladies! im going to stay on my ball and see what happens! My backs pretty sore 😳

hopefully it’s another step closer to baby! 

Xxx

• Options

Eeeek exciting zoe. Fingers crossed its the start xxx

• Options

Hey ladies! 

Still no baby for me :-( I’ve had all back contractions lasting a minute since 1.30am this morning... they haven’t increased to more than every 5 mins so can’t go up to the hospital. Getting super frustrated & super tired as I’ve had no sleep! Any advIce? Hope your all doing well 

• Options

Hi Zoe... Just try keep on the move! Don't have any other advice other than that I'm afraid! Good luck!! ♥️

• Options

Keep as mobile as you can zoe!!! But try to get some sleep otherwise you'll be exhausted during the birth xxx

• Options

She made it! Monday 11th February at 8.38pm Evie Grace Rogers 7lb 11 - 9 days late! Turns out I was labouring at home all day at 5cm! Had a sweep, waters broke & 4 hours later she was born with No gas & Air 😳😳😳 she is absolutely perfect! Thank you to those who sent the support... turns out I was t being a pussy about the pains at home for 30 hours lol! Xxx

• Options

Congratulations Zoe! She's gorgeous! Glad she's finally here for you x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions