Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• Options
    Type your comment
    matilda.xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 I’m the same bled for 6 weeks and phoebe is 12 weeks and still haven’t had a period. I mentioned it to my doctor and she said that when you have a section period can sometimes take longer to come, that’s what I’m puttin mines down to Anyways. 

Lucky you being on holidays how is Matilda coping? Xxx
  • Options
    I’m almost 12 weeks PP and already on my 2nd period 😩😩 Had my first one at 7 weeks PP and currently on again now. 
    Thought I’d upload some photos of my little dude Blake just because he’s just so scrummy 🥰
    Anyone else feel sad that they’re not “newborns” anymore, I look at him and love him so much but my heart aches that he’s not a tiny baby anymore and know he’s my last. I love that he’s still totally dependant on me but just wish I could keep him this small forever. 💙
  • Options
    @MummySmith21 I feel exactly the same with Matilda- it’s going too fast. 

I had a c section too @Lmc92- I wonder if that’s it regarding periods???xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies! 

So sorry for being so absent since about week 3, just getting used to motherhood and tbh I’m not on my phone a great deal as I have a little snuggler on my hands, I just can’t put him down during the day however I shouldn’t complain as I get tons of snuggles and he actually sleeps through most nights from 8.30ish until between 6 and 7. We’ve been really lucky in that sense especially since we’ve not tried to put him into a routine whatsoever he’s just fell into it! 

Has anyone been to any baby classes yet? I keep planning to and on the day my anxiety gets the better of me :(

heres some pictures of my little 10 week old baby boy Oscar 🥰

• Options
    @Craly24 I find I have lost track on here too, what with school runs and all the bits to do at home I dont get the time! 
    We go to baby massage (but that finishes this week :-( ) and to Hartbeeps. We are on a waiting list to start swimming too to replace the baby massage slot. 

We go on holiday on Friday for 8 days, only in the uk but I cannot wait!!! It was booked for this summer before I found out I was pregnant so we rescheduled and its finally here. The place we are going is where we took my older son for his first holiday at 3 months and we will be there at the exact same age for Dexter 
  • Options
    @Craly24, oscar’s gorgeous! Your first baby is a massive change and if you’re suffering from anxiety too, it makes things harder! I’ve booked Matilda in for baby massage but it hadn’t started yet. I’m going to look where else we can go too. Time’s going too quickly!

@Sebsmummy, we are coincidently on holiday in the exact same place we brought my 7 year old to, when he was 10 weeks!!! My 14 year old isn’t impressed because she didn’t go away as a baby as I was finishing uni! Whoops!!! Haha.xxx
  • Options
    Hi @EmJ3 Oliver is a little better on the new milk and Gaviscon. But I have noticed he is being sick more. He still isn’t right so I will take him back. He has his 8 weeks injections on Friday 😢

I still haven’t had a period either, I had a vaginal birth so worried now if they say it’s down to having a C section. I do have some weird pain, it’s not a sharp pain it’s more a dull more like muscle pain. I do need to get checked. 

@Craly24 - I feel your pain. I can’t don anything during the day as Oliver HATES being put down. I have to carry him everywhere. When I wash my hair he loves the sound of the hairdryer but when i go to straighten it he goes mad again so have to wait for someone to come round or partner to come home before I can finish it off. 
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing? It’s quiet on here!

Matilda is 11 weeks old now. She doesn’t seem to like sleeping unless it’s on me!!! Particularly in the day!

We’ve just come back from a holiday to Fuerteventura, which was lovely and she liked the sunshine!! 

The time is flying by and I want to slow it down with this being my last baby! How good is it when they smile!!

I’m still struggling to lose weight or more importantly stick to my diet. I really need to lose a couple of stones too! Yikes!

i hope everyone’s doing well!

💖💙💖💙💖💙xxxx

• Options
    Hello everyone. If you're getting in the Halloween spirit and fancy sharing a pic of your pumpkin or your child dressed up, we're giving away a lovely book bundle on this thread here. We'd love to see your pics, so please do come and share them.  
  • Options
    Hey ladies. Hope you're all ok. 
    We are rapidly approaching 4 months old.
    Got Esther's passport photo taken yesterday, she wasn't impressed....

She's been sleeping really well, about 9 hours most nights. I'm making the most of it in case the 4 month sleep regression gets us.
    Hopefully I'll make it to get her weighed next week. She's still pretty dinky.
  • Options
    Awww @ThuperRah, Esther is just gorgeous.
    Matilda is 12 weeks and slept for 10 hours last night- woohoo!!! That was the first time though. She usually does about 7-8 hours but I put her to bed a bit earlier and it didn’t seem to make a difference for her so will be doing that again!!!

It’s going so fast- I’m actually feeling broody already. I think even if I had 5, I’d still feel broody when I knew it was over, if you know what I mean!!!

xxx
  • Options

• Options
    Hi everyone, it's the annual MadeForMums Awards soon, and we're looking for judges to test out a variety of products for pregnant women, babies and parents (buggies! Wipes! Baby carriers! 100s of products!). To signup to be in with the chance of being a judge, please see Latest Discussions. 🤞
  • Options
    @EmJ3 @ThuperRah please let me know your secret for 7 hours plus straight through sleeping?! Rohan is 11 weeks now and the most I've every achieved is 4.5 hours (once).  Usually it's 3 hours then waking every 1.5 hours until at 4am then it's every 30 mins. So exhausting?! 😴😴😴😴😩😩😩
  • Options
    @ChellaKutti01 I've no idea. Just kept boobing her into submission and at some point she started sleeping longer. But then last night she was waking every 3 hours 🤷‍♀️
    Rohan's scrummy little face though, surely you can forgive him anything! 😉❤️
  • Options
    @ThuperRah haha. You can't get annoyed at his little face ever 😊 he's such a smiler.

Guess I'll just have to persevere with trying to get him to sleep through 😬😬
  • Options
    @ChellaKutti01, I don’t know either other than when I bath her, give her a bottle and then put her down she seems to sleep longer. Matilda has a funny too so that often helps her to settle in the night. 

My son didn’t sleep so I know how you feel. 

Rohan is gorgeous!! Are you breast feeding?xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 yeah breastfeeding so it's quite demanding on me as haven't been able to share the load with other half in the night.

Tried to express but not working that well for me and only get enough for one feed a day and Rohan doesn't really like the bottle either! 

Taking its toll. And now he's in a leap so super fussy too. Xx
  • Options
    @ChellaKutti01 you’re doing amazing breastfeeding. I only managed 4 weeks. I think probably the bottle fills them a bit more to sleep through the night so I think breastfeeding mums might have it harder regarding sleep- not to offend bottle feeding mums like me!xxx