Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2019 Babies

Replies

• Options
    @Andreag1990 we had an awful night last night of him laying in his moses basket grunting and groaning with wind pain whilst farting like an adult!!! He would only sleep upright on me, so I have been up since 3am today! I'm done in! 

My bleeding went yellow! I freaked out and went to the docs but it's normal for that to happen.
  • Options
    @Andreag1990 & @Sebsmummy I’m glad you ladies have mentioned something because mine no longer looks like blood! It’s strange, however it’s not yellow, but it’s not looking like blood 
  • Options
    Yea mine is yellow too!! Was starting to panic!! How many days pp are you sebs? @Jades2409 some on my fb group said there’s went orange!! 
  • Options
    @Andreag1990 yeah I’d say mine is looking a little orange! Like a darker orange tho. How weird is it. Glad it’s normal tho x
  • Options
    @Andreag1990 I'm 5 weeks, this was at 4 weeks, its stopped now
  • Options
    A few days ago mine was orange/yellow but jelly like. I havent had nothing for a few days so I think mine has stopped.
  • Options
    Morning ladies
    By the end of bleeding it will be -orangy,yellowy, brownish and even white,jelly like. All this is normal. Bright red blood is not and always needs to be checked.
    Mine lasted little bit less than 6weeks and this was longest time..after my first pregnancy it was 5weeks,after second 3weeks and now 6...may be because of induction,may be not.
    Cai was 10 weeks yesterday...where time goes?? He is such a big boy already.
    My days started to be busier than at school holidays. Schoolruns, homeworks and general house works,but good thing I fitting my yoga hour in day now what makes me very happy and calm. My oldes boy having SATS this year so after school he is having extra homework to make him prepared for what will be,so no after-school clubs for him this year,same for my middle boy as hi is having national phonic test.

• Options

Esther is 2 months old today and had her first vaccinations. Cried a little but got over it very quickly 😍
  • Options
    So glad it is normal.... it’s not something I remember with my first as I went on the pill straight away so bled loads with that!! Can’t believe your little one is two months!!! Is it one injection or two? She’s such a cutie!! 
  • Options
    I had the date wrong yesterday, Esther is actually 2 months old today 😂 Mummy brain!
    @Andreag1990 it's 3 injections and an oral solution. Poor little mite. But I always tell them/myself it's less traumatic than getting any of the illnesses we are vaccinating against.
    Upside is she slept for over 6 hours last night, biggest stretch she's done. Yay vaccination sleepiness 😉
  • Options
    Good morning ladiesquick question for those of you who are bottle feeding how many ounces are your LO feeding and how often. My Noah is having 5 oz every 3 hours and he is 4 weeks old. He has put on so much weight I'm worried that I could be over feeding him. From 5lb 13 at birth to 8lb 7. He is just constantly hungry gonna mention to health visitor today when he gets weighed. X
  • Options
    @Sarahjh34 Dexter is 5 weeks and has 4-5ozs every 4 hours,  he was 6lb3 and is now 8lb1. My health visitor said to feed to babies want and demand. So we prep a 5oz bottle and he takes what he wants from it. 
  • Options
    7 weeks old and in 90th for length, 75th for head and 50th for weight.

• Options
    Matilda is 4 and a half weeks and has 4oz every 4 hours. Going to start making 5 because some feeds she is draining them. Not exactly sure on weight but she lost a lot so I think she’ll be about 8.8lbs now- she was 8.4lb last week she was 8.2lbs born but it took ages to get her back to what she was. 
    Sounds like Noah’s only having one more bottle really @Sarahj1985. Like you said just mention it to hv but sounds like he’s doing great!
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies I just feel like constantly feeding and I know that if he didnt want it he would let me know. 
  • Options
    @Sarahjh34 we only got into a 4 hour pattern last week at 4 weeks and 5 days x
  • Options
    Awww @SaoirseK that's a tall (long?) baby you've got there 😍
  • Options
    How are night times going for people? I’m so tired!! Erin either wakes up several times snacking.... 2 oz here, 1 oz there or she’s up for a few hours straight wide awake....we have been up for 1 hour and a half now and she’s wide awake
  • Options
    We are doing quite well at night, she goes to bed about 10:30 when we do, sleeps for about 4 1/2 hours, has a feed then back into bed and usually sleeps then until about 7:30. Dreading the 4 month sleep regression!
  • Options
    Autumn is on 5oz every 3 hours and is also putting so much weight on. And nights she sleeps really well, she just wakes for a feed like once a night and then I just feed her around 7 then in the morning. However yesterday all day she was on and off crying. It was horrendous. I was crying because I just felt like I was useless and couldn’t help her. Hope today is a bit better. Apparently she’s going through her first leap so I think it’s down to that.