Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Making Friends - What area of the country do you live in?

Replies

• Options
    I'm in the north west near preston. I can do most places around there that doesnt involve more than an hour or so drive.

hayleyspirit - we come down your way once or twice a year...although we are the weirdos in locko park and you probably wouldn't want us coming visiting.

It must be love - I have seen those maps where you can put your area but buggered if I can find one!! Am trying to find one though... but my google is failing me
  • Options
    TRUEMAN - yay someone from the west mids!!! I live in wolverhampton. Nearer walsall really though.

Kelly149 is from walsall too! xx
  • Options
    we did speak about meeting up but never happened for some reason - I've always been v nervous about meeting people on the internet (not that any of you are weirdos - just me i think - im the same with anyone!) but might just have to bite the bullet...if anyones not offended? lol
  • Options
    Jack is 11 weeks today image and Kelsies nearly 15 months!!

Where abouts does your dad work?

Are you on FB?

xx
  • Options
    Im in Colchester about 20-30mins away from ipswich xx
  • Options
    I live in London, in Camberwell (south london, near Elephant and Castle and Brixton). Can go to North London though! my lo is 4 months and a bit.
  • Options
    dnt think any1z near me! im in staffordshire and dnt drive either! image
  • Options
    I live in Guernsey, don't think ne1 is near me either
    xxx
  • Options
    Kirsty&Macey - I know where Colchester is! :lol: reading all these places thinking 'where the hell is THAT??!' :lol: but I have a friend there.. eho is coming to see me shortly actually..

emdt - Oo that's good! any other Londoners (or near to) about? x
  • Options
    come on!! there must be more londoners... are all londoners lurkers?
  • Options
    Fooxoo,
    We live about 35 mins from Brighton, 15 mins from Lewes towards Uckfield way and about half and hour from Tunbridge Wells. I have 3 girls, Molly 4 nxt month, Charlotte, almost 2 and Olivia 6 months x x
  • Options
    Definatly!!

Have you got Facebook? How old are you?

xx
  • Options
    Edinburgh, seems like there's not many of us north of the border. S x
  • Options
    im nr longton,stoke on trent xxxx
  • Options

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

• Options
    hey everyone, i'm in chatham in kent...nearest city is london, bout an hour on train for me to get there.

and hi Leigh, i'm just down the road from u hon!!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    I live near bluewater in kent but with train lines can be in central london ie, london bridge within 25 minutes but drive too, if anyone was further down and wanted to meet at bluewater or lakeside? x
  • Options
    Fooxoo
    I am orignally from where Sarah+girly bump 3 are from. If there were to be a meet up I could try and get down for it. Not a problem to stay with my Mum. Sarah and I went to school together.

Wannabemummy
    We have friends that live in Cwnbran. I only moved here 3 months ago so really am 'lost' when it come to places LoL. Would be nice to actually make some friends I could see and have a conversation with, LoL. I'm sure I could presuade oh to be my taxi if a meet up were to ever happen and he's not working.

I know of one other that live near us but I won't mention her name incase she doesn't want it publicised on here, I am in Caldicot.

Kerry, Freya and Pink Bump
    X X X
  • Options
    i woluld def be up for meet at bluewater xxx
  • Options
    I was guna say Laura, I didnt realise we lived that close. Bluewater isnt far at all for me. Well about an hour and a bit on a good day. I love Bluewater shopping center! x