Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Making Friends - What area of the country do you live in?

Replies

• Options
    yea lichfield isnt 2 far away neither is derby,im sure i saw another mum say shes frm derby above?
  • Options
    It_must_be_love- I'm a Londoner! Well,actually I'm in Essex but I'm on the central line so I still think of myself as a Londoner. Would be great to have a North London area meet up!
  • Options
    I'm near Accrington, a North West mummy!! Manchester or Preston nearest cities for me!
  • Options
    im gatecrashing from toddler/ttc lol but only 1 person near me,only 2 jocks on here cant believe it lol,im in fife scotland image
  • Options
    I'm in Powys which is mid-Wales but not far from you funkymonkey! (I go to the dentist in Ludlow).
  • Options
    i'm gate-crashing from toddler but i live in south-west london so london is nearest city obv!!
  • Options
    Hi good post, I live in Norwich. Not seen anyone else in Norfolk but a few in suffolk. x
  • Options
    Oo mumOf2 come & join us on the London meet then! more the merrier! & any one i might of missed who is near/ish by! ALL WELCOME image x
  • Options
    ill be there image
  • Options
    hi girls im from tamworth staffordshire so could meet up with mrs takers and hollysmum and bump . would love to meet up with tigerlilly but i hate driving to wolverhampton i get lost every time lol
  • Options
    Camlo - i live 10mins from Ludlow!!
  • Options
    Tiger Lilly - im from Wednesbury so Im am closer to Walsall than Wolves as well. LOL.

West Brom1 - Is Walsall easier to get to? Loads of access to the motorways. And closer to Tiger Lilly and myself.

Beck
  • Options
    i live near leeds in west yorkshire. i also have a car so can travel.xxx
  • Options
    Sarah+girlybump3!

PumpkinPatch

Would love to meet up with you! There is nice child-friendly meet up places around Brighton and Hove areas.

And am all up for London meet!
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm north yorkshire, near catterick garrison, so nearest towns are probably york or middlesborough both about an hour away xxx
  • Options
    trueman have never actually drove to walsall but must be junction after birmingham on m6 surely . are you any wher near ikea lol have been ther!!!
  • Options
    My nearest city is Coventry but can go to Birmingham too
    Lin31+4
  • Options
    I'm from new Winchester in Hampshire, that'll be down south! image
  • Options
    I love Winchester, lovely city.
  • Options
    Tommysmum i always see your north west mummies posts but slatteries is too awkward for me to get to so let me know if you have a meet up anywhere else.

Bolton is really easy for me to get to as bus is just at the top of the road. I dont know where to go once i get off the bus though cos hubby normally drives us there if we go. Are you on facebook?