Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First month on Clomid - any advice?

Replies

• Options

Welcome back jpendu. Sometimes taking a break and easing the pressure of the best thing for ttc. 

50mg actually made me ovulate but they just wanted to increase my chances of conception. 

• Options

Hi jpendu. You did right taking a break. I was getting obsessed on the forums before lol. I took a break and was more relaxed. Only since we had a mc i Feel like I’m getting obsessed again.

trying to not think about it but we know that’s impossible. let us know how you get on with 100mg. 

il be back on 50mg once af comes again as I already ov and the 50 was a boost. fingers Crossed it works as quickly again. 

Lise & mrsbeel. How are you both?x 

• Options

how are you actually feeling NDG?

im good. Had a faint line on opk today so right on track to ovulate this week hopefully. 

• Options

Whoop it Looks like your going to be busy busy these next few days. Fingers crossed you catch it. 

Im ok. frustrated More Than anything as I’m still gettif positive preg tests. Need it to hurry and fade and for af to come so can start clomid again XX 

• Options

I bet that’s horrible to get positives !

hope you get to your new cycle quickly x

• Options

Hey girls hope you don’t mind me re joining, I have thought about it for a while but just needed a bit of time! So I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks with twins and now back on the clomid! I’m 10 weeks post surgery and cd27 after a round of clomid, didn’t get a positive opk though so feeling a bit rubbish! Have tried to update myself on all of your stories so think I’m up to date. Always here if you need to chat NDG and wishing all the rest of you well! 

• Options

GeorgiaM I’m so sorry to hear that :( hope you’re doing okay. 

• Options

Oh Georgia M I'm so sorry to read that sending you a huge hug. Sending lots of positive thoughts and well wishes your way

I'm CD 77 today not getting anywhere fast but we got this girls I know we have we'll all get there soon enough 

• Options

Sorry to hear that Georgia. We are all here for you. I’ve sent you an inbox. 

Lise remind me - what was Your last cycle?

We all need to remain positive (i know easier said than done) but we will all have our little babies in our arms when our time is right. I’m sure gods got some plans for us, just doesn’t make sense to us right now xx 

• Options

Hi NDG my last cycle was started with provera and I did 100mg of Clomid which did nothing (on 20th March) then I had my lap on 19th April hoping a cycle will start soon 

• Options

Fx for you lise.

Cd12 for me

• Options

Thanks Mrs BeeL really focusing on exercise etc now started a new workout programme m it's really helping take my mind off ttc 

Good luck for this cycle 

• Options

Fingers crossed tightly  you lise that your next cycle comes soon. Exercise is always a bonus (I need to stop being lazy and join u)  

good luck mrsbeel. Hope you catch it This month. 

my preg Test is fainter today so hopefully it means ov or af is coming so can start clomid again soon x

• Options

Argh so annoyed today. I was asked to go get a blood test to check my levels on my way out the nurse asked me about clomid and then told me I have to wait until my second af to start using it again:-( 

i don’t know which Nurse to listen to now as one said I could use it first af after mc and the other said second af. So frustrated and deflated now just as I was being positive again grr x

• Options

If go with the second ndg just to be on the safe side, positive thoughts we'll all get there soon

Emy Lou how's it all going with you? 

• Options

Yeah NDG I’d go with the second and let your body recover.  Focus on being as healthy you can.

can you call your gynae or something to ask To check?

• Options

The lady who was dealing with me theoughout said that as it was so early it was like a heavy and won’t have caused any trauma so can start clomid first cycle if I am ready. It was just another nurse who was in today and took my bloods who said wait. 

I feel like I’ve waited over two years already. Got preg for it to be taken away. And I just want to get back to trying and not waiting another two months before I can take meds grr x

• Options

Totally understand that. But you’re stronger than you think! You got this!

• Options

Hi any news from anyone? I'm still waiting for period, getting bored of waiting now 

• Options

Hey. Ah Lise still nothing? Can they give you provera or something?

im 4 dpo of increased chlomid and if I thought the boob pain was bad before... this is soooo bad!!!