Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2017

Replies

• Options

Ahh yeah me too and gives you a shopping list to so you can check off and that it seems good.

• Options

CD 23, 5 dpo. So ready to test.

• Options

I feel awful as in I had periods after 5 days. I was in joy to celebrate pregnancy. I feel stupid that I felt pregnant like symptoms. 

Please let me know do I need to consult doctor because I'm never late. I'm a hypothyroid patient with 25mUg dosage. Is it because of weather and food here in Saudi Arabia?

• Options

Hey! Just thought i would say hi. Currently 4w1d and nervous as hell. This is my first baby and experiencing a lot of nausea and cramping but no signs of spotting yet. 

I'm nervous because all the women have had a miscarriage in my family before conceiving their childen.

I surpose i just need a bit of reassurance.

• Options

Hi miss2mu congratsh, im 4wks5days. Cramping is normal and so is nausea, ive had cramping mild since i found out 5days ago. The cramping can be due to implantation and your body is starting to change in preperation of growing a baby!

Miscarriages are often caused because the embreyo is not developing properly. Make sure you are taking folic acid, and calcium with vit D. Avoid to much vit A as this can cause deformities. So if using a multi vit buy a pregnancy once and avoid liver/paté.

If the cramping gets server as well as heavy bleeding, lie down, lift legs up and ring gps or go straight there.

I know its hard but try not to worry. Im worried about miscarriages and eptopics as this is my first too. But i think extra stress wont help. So what will be will be.

• Options

Hi everyone, lovely to see this new birth club slowly filling up! 

Purvy, did you get your BFP?

How are you doing Miss2mum2mrs? Are you finding you can relax a little yet? 

londongirl, how's your cramping? We do hope you're ok?

Guinesrules, we are so glad to see you got your BFP - we know you've been on MadeForMums for ages, and seeing our longterm members get their BFP's is magic. 

SmileLikeYouMeanIt111, we've spotted you on the forum too and we were so glad to see you got your positive.

Firespirit91, how are you doing today?  

• Options

Thanks :-) a long wait since our MMC in 2015 so hoping this one is all good! Trying to keep positive and look forward to our early scan soon! 

Hows everyone else feeling? 

• Options

How is everyone feeling? Im 5+1 now and the cramping has gone. Im tired and feel very bloated, like it looks like I have a tiny bump already but feels like bloating. Does anyone else have this bloating?

• Options

Exactly the same- I'm already too uncomfortable in jeans so wearing a lot of leggings & loose shirts etc so no one can notice! Put my pjs on as soon as I get home! 

I had my dates slightly wrong so I think I'm around 5+3 now..... early scan being requested next week! 

Starting to feel a bit nauseous and so so tired! 

• Options

Guinesrules I think we are feeling the same! Im trying to stay fit and go to the gym in the evenings but come 5pm I just want to go home to bed!

• Options

Have to say, I remember with my pregnancies that overwhelming tiredness in those very early days - it was like nothing i'd ever felt! 

• Options

Hi everyone :) I got my BFP last week! I don't really have a clue how far I am - I had a miscarriage at 11+5 in September and haven't had a period since. I'm guessing only a few weeks as my pt was very light, so I'm thinking I'm only 4 weeks at the earliest. 

I'm ever so nervous but really happy ❤️

Congratulations to everyone on here! 

• Options

Hi ladies, new to this site. I'm due 8 August which makes me exactly 5 weeks today based on LMP. I went for an early scan today but nurse concluded it was too early to see assess viability. The scan confirmed an "intrauterine pregnancy" and "Corpus Luteum cystic" on right ovary, which after some googling, I've discovered is a good sign! I'm booked in for a rescan on 23 December (7 weeks + 3 days) so expecting to see baby and hear a heart beat! I've had an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage in the past so on the one hand trying to avoid too many forums and googling as it just makes me panic, but also hard to know what to expect.

Re: symptoms I've been feeling tired (although my husband would argue I was always fallping asleep pre-pregnancy!), tender breasts and bloating. But as silly as it sounds, sometimes I wonder if I'm imagining symptoms because I know I'm pregnant and what should be happening e.g. nausea. I'm still experiencing what feel like period like cramps, although it's not painful, more like dull aching which is actually quite annoying. I've been told it's likely implantation cramping but I thought this was supposed to stop by now? Anyone else having or had a similar experience? 

How is everyone keeping busy, as waiting for the 12 week scan point feels like the longest 7-8 weeks of my life (found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks + 2 days). It's all I can think about whilst trying not to! I also want to get excited and tell the world but know it's still so early. I've got to wait just two weeks for another early scan and even that feels like forever! Any good techniques? Don't want to drive my husband crazy given I have no one else to talk to about it. X

• Options

Hi Gingernut89, we're so sorry to hear of your miscarriage, but so many congratulations on your BFP. We're so glad you joined this thread and would like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

Welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations BB1504! Plenty of time for those symptoms to kick in - it's so exciting isn't it! You want to scream it from the rooftops! 

• Options

Thanks DanielleMFM! Yeah I am super super excited and not good with this waiting game lol So it's normal to have minimal symptoms at this point? 

• Options

How do you all plan to keep your pregnancies a secret over the Christmas period? I work in an office and typically the month of December is filled with events centred around alcohol, starting this week. How do I avoid without arousing suspicion from nosey colleagues and friends/family? 

• Options

I had this start last night BB1504, we had a 2 away meeting with a Christmas jolly- I just stick to lemonade and thought if anyone asked then I'd say it's Malibu & lemonade or vodka 🙊 Also got my Xmas party next week and made up a story about having to drive home 😐 So difficult though.... plus feel like a heffer so trying to wear things that aren't tight or show off any fat stomach 😳

• Options

Guinesrules I have a team Christmas lunch at work this week. Wine will be on offer but I can use the excuse of not wanting to drink during working day etc despite whole team prob drinking lol Next week I have a colleague's leaving drinks, my team's Christmas night out (dinner and comedy) and the day after that another Christmas night out. I also have a colleague's 40th birthday this month which I am considering avoiding as much as I want to go as it's just awkward. I'm recently married and some of my colleagues already watch me like a hawk lol

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Hi Mummy2be! Welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! You must be in shock it was so quickly - that's great news. How are you feeling?