Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cycle Buddies Freckle Trixie85 Kimlou Sally881 MrsR & BOB

Replies

• Options
    Jay I agree with MrsR - it's not over as the leakage could have been enough. Like I read somewhere esle I've seen loads of people say we didn't do it much and then got their BFP!

Mrs R, nice work on the +ve opk. I knew you would get it, I was looking at your chart!!! ha ha! Have fun this weekend! ;\)

So onto symptom spotting it is then.......:lol:
  • Options
    hi ladies congrats wow on bfp and good luck everyone in the 2ww hpe you get your xmas puds hope i get cycle buddies as nice as you ladies when i go back to ttc thanks for all your help xxx
  • Options
    Thanks BOB, I just can't believe my positive OPK came right when me and hubby are actually off work together for a few days! I've told myself I won't SS this month as it only leads to heartache when my temp drops and AF arrives, but I know I'll end up doing it anyway!

What's the link to your ff homepage? I'll add you as a friend on there, it might be lucky for you, my last ff buddy got her BFP and is in DIN now! image
  • Options
    I didn't do one on FF I have been writing on a paper chart at home image

Let me look at that this weekend though. Did you have any thoughts on my temp fluctuations that I mentioned earlier?
  • Options
    KL - come and find us when you're ready! I'm sure I'll be here!
  • Options
    Congrats Wow - great news : )

I am now officially 1dpo - sounds silly but I'm always quite relieved when I've actually Ovd, I always worry that for some reason I won't!!

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend : )
  • Options
    Hi trix, I'm 1 or 2 dpo not sure which, haven't got the hand of this bbt yet! So we're on the dreaded 2ww! MrsR is right behind us and Jay is with us too.

OK girls lots of PMA required......

Had a long long week at work this week and I'm just having a wee glass of wine as I'm feeling sorry for myself as I know you're all off eating Eatser eggs and having a jolly old long weekend whereas I don't get an Easter holiday here or any Easter eggs, it's soooooo unfair :x boo hoo.....
  • Options
    Ah cool, nice to go through it together BOB!! I do my bbt too, I find it so helpful to tell me I've Ovd. Reading your post and obviously without actually seeing your chart I would say you're probably 2dpo - you had a rise of .4 degrees from 97.6 to 98 yesterday is that right? And today it stayed at 98? I would interpret that as that you Ovd 2 days ago : )

Bummer about no easter over there, weird hey. I have family in the States and they always celebrate it anyway with a little egg hunt as my aunt always made sure they celebrated all the english/irish holidays!! Enjoy your wine anyway...and look forward to Thanksgiving when we'll all be working and you can relax at home : ) .x.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

BOB I reckon trixie is probably right about your chart, FF usually plots my OV as the last day of low temps before a sustained rise. Sometimes my temps go up and down quite a bit before I OV and I'm never sure why :\?

Usually once I've OVed though, you can clearly see a higher plateau of temps, and they tend not to jump about so much.

WOW - have you tested again yet? Fingers crossed for a darker line and a nice little Christmas pud for you! xx
  • Options
    So Trix and Mrs R here are my temps:

Friday - 97.8, opk -ve
    Sat - 98.4, opk -ve
    Sun - 98.4, opk -ve
    Mon - 97.5, opk -ve
    Tues - 97.2, opk +ve
    Wed - 97.6, opk +ve
    Thurs - 98.0, opk -ve
    Fri - 98.0, opk -ve
    Sat (today) - 98.7

What do you think was my ov day? I was thinking Wed? :roll:
  • Options
    hi, thanks for all the congratz ladies,s till hasn't sunk in yet...not tested again yet, was going to retest tomorrow morning, figured afer 48 hours it shld be darker, and then might use my last test on tuesday. xx
  • Options
    BOB I would say you OVed on Wednesday too. Any symptoms yet?

Wow - fingers crossed for some lovely clear, dark lines and a super sticky bean for you! Has it sunk in yet?

I still don't think I've OVed yet but probably will over the next day or so. On with the BDing!! :lol:
  • Options
    hi mrs R, got a darker line this morning, so is beginning to feel abit more like it now lol, told the MIL and BIL today as they're over from belgium atm and wanted to tell them face to face rather trhan on skype orn something....still no symptoms tho, but did get any (other than blaoting) with ds so not realy surprised or worried by that.

hope to see u all over in DiD asap xx
  • Options
    Well done Wowb. I hope we can all join you soon in DID!

MrsR no real symptoms, last month I convinced myslef I had loads and got a bfn, so this month I'm not sure that anything my head is telling me is correct. There is some very slight af type pains but I had more of those last month. I'm a bit tired but I think that's stress at work. The only thing diff so far is that dh keeps telling me we did it this time, so I wonder if he's right??? So the wait continues....... At least you're at the fun part image
  • Options
    Hi Jay, Sally got her BFP. I notice it's not on the front of the thread! Are we waiting for her to give us the official OK to post it?
  • Options
    Hey Bob - I would say you Ovd Wed too, so you're now 4dpo. Oh well 5 actually seeing as it's 1.35am : ) Hope you're all doing well and had a great Easter - I had a 5 course meal at my parents so totally stuffed right now!!! Just think, this time next week we might have another couple of bfp's in our group - fingers crossed!!!!.x.
  • Options
    That would be great Trix! Lets hope so..... :\)

I had a very quiet Easter as I'm over here in the USA with dh and my cats and a dog. All the same it was a good relaxing Sunday, but I miss my family back in the UK at the holidays.
  • Options
    Hi girls! Just made the mammoth journey back from Ireland ....spent Easter with the family. I had an absolutely fantastic time and it was lovely catching up with my sisters and the nieces and nephews ( my goddaughter is 6 months old and adorable!) Talk about getting clucky.
    Ate far too much and now hoping I do get a BFP so I have an excuse for the fact that my bum will have tripled in size.

I had my second peak day on CBFM the first night we were there and it was very bizarre having to do the deed in my old room. I have my fingers crossed but as it's only my first month I'm not obsessing too much. I was very good and even used preseed every time. Think I'm on CD 20 now or 4DPO. All new to me. Anyone else on same day?

Happy anniversary Mrs R!!!

Bob...I was wondering if playing the cowgirl would work okay. OH was tired last week and that was my last resort!image Would you believe that after your post about OPKs I dug out some from last month and hey presto I got two lines two days running. That alone has made my month.

Congrats Wow...that's great news.

Is Sally okay? She has updated that she has lost her bean. I'm really sorry hun if that is the case. Big hugs

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Frecks, where about's in Ireland are your family? My dad is from Mullingar and I still have family there. I visited a couple of years ago and need to do another visit, I do love it there.

So I think I'm on 5dpo today so we're about the same. Also I don't see why cowgirl wouldn't work, tmi alert - but for me I think it's get deeper, and then after I just de-saddled (very elegantly of course image ) and laid down quick, bum up! Put it this way it works better than not at all :lol:

I saw Sally's after I posted on here and felt terrible; I think she has been testing with different tests and they have diff sensitivity, so I'm hoping for her that that's all it is. Let's keep our fingers crossed for her.
  • Options
    Hi girls sorry had a very hectic weekend so havent been on here at all x

Watching Fringe at the moment so will update properly tomorrow when ive had a chance to catch up with the posts xx