Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Saturday night chat!

Replies

• Options
    I must be honest Tom gets completely spoilt by his Dad and that side of the family which is hard to keep up with. And we do disagree still on certain things, but i've learnt now to let things go to keep the peace. I don't feel guilty anymore of depriving Tom of a dad as he sees his dad at least once a week and every other w.end and he has a brilliant step dad.

Zoe, thats great about Jacks swimming, I think its so important they learn early. Good for him!
  • Options
    Thanks Emma, you can be a cyber Aunty !!!!!

We don't see them very often. They only live about 20 mins away, but both her and her hubby work for John so i think by the end of the week they're pretty much sick of the sight of each other(well i know john is!!!) It's a real shame that we don't see them more often, they always want us to go to them which is fine occasionally but it's far easier for them to get an 11 year old organised to come here.

Well done to Jack !!!!!! No wonder you're proud Zoe, it sounds like he's doing great!!
  • Options
    Dawn,
    I can't believe she just didn't come?? I hate it when people do that and don't say a word! Who wouldn't want to come and have a cuddle with Cameron??!
  • Options
    Hi Girls
    Im here to
    Well done Jack on the swimming and Dawn i can't believe she did not turn up, has she rung at all!!
  • Options
    Hi all,

I will be back and for this evening when Ian isn't on here. I need to put hollie to bed soon though so will be off for a bit.

She has been a little horror today so she may well join in later too.

We took her up to porthcawl earlier, she slept for half hour on the way upo but woke up as soon as we put her in her buggy. And when we went to have food she wouldnt settle, so i ended up sitting on top of a bin in the mothers and babies room to feed her. Her timing was perfect, just as our food came she screamed lol.
    She then stuck her hand in my coke glass and tipped it over the floor and my jeans. So that was a bit embarrassing.

Hopefully though she will settle after her bath and go down for a few hours.
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

I'm glad I could make it. Will be on and off though, as my younger sister is babysitting Seif, but he's really hyper tonight.

Samiha
  • Options
    Thanks Nicola, you've just earned cyber aunty status too!!!!
    That's great that Tom sees lots of his Dad, John has an 11 year old son who we see about every 4-6 weeks. His ex left when Lee was 9 months old and John didn't see him again until he was 8.
  • Options
    arent they lovely!! Its always the same when you want to go out. We've given up trying now with Tate trying to escape from a highchair, and trying to get Luka's food heated up, nightmare! So just don't bother! Be better in the summer we can go for picnics in the park!!
  • Options
    OOOOPS! Sounds like you're goingf to have to keep things out of Hollies reach from now on!! She really is growing up!
  • Options
    Karen
    I love the picture of Hollie she is so sweet.
    Sorry you had such a bad day, Jessica always used to create when we were out to lunch and i always ended up with cold food!

Hope she is ok for you tonight!
  • Options
    Love the picture on your ticker and the glitter.

I sympathise with you I really do. Charlotte was the same, so much so we haven't tried it for a while as it's not worth it. When she's older she will understand and we'll be out at least once a month!!

I hope Hollie is ok.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    No Way Dawn!! That must have been awful for your OH? I just think you have to put aside all your own problems and differences and try and concentrate on whats best for the kids. Im glad he gets to see him now tho
    x
  • Options
    Seif does the same thing as Hollie... He'll sleep on the way in the car and will wake up once i put him in his buggy!
  • Options
    Hi all

Well had an ok day.The zoo was nice yeastrday,not over busy,and i took riley to childsplay adventureland today which was ok but they told my younger brother he couldnt lay as he was over the height limit yet they let other kids bigger play,not happy with that.

But might be in for a horrible night or morning tomorrow,theres an air bourn bug going around and my dad,kids and sisters kids have all had it,sickness and upset belly.Just hoping we dont get it as riley really wants to go bak to school.
  • Options
    Thanks all of you. She never used to be a problem taking her out but as she is getting older she wint give into sleep in the day because she thinks she is missing something. And her grabbing at things is becoming a pain she is into everything already. Im dreading her crawling as she is going to be such hard work.

I had some spare time to myself so thought i would change my glitter and add a picture. That is the only one small enough to go there.
  • Options
    yes thats What Terry had valentines day. Luka has had horrible nappys but putting that down to teething. He has been teething for weeks now, and no sign of the top two to match the bottom ones. How long will he have to wait??
  • Options
    Hi Emma thats not right that they would not let your younger brother play, did you complain!

Have everything crossed that you all don't catch the bug!
  • Options
    Samiha does seif go to sleep when you start moving again? Hollie wont but does if we only go for a walk and havent been in the car first.

Emma i hope Riley doesnt get that bug.
  • Options
    Karen - Cameron's exactly the same!!!! I was at a friends for lunch yesterday and had to sit with him on my knee while we ate, he was a nightmare trying to snatch the fork and grab at the plate. Most of my baked potato ended up in the bin because it was stone cold.

I love your pic of Hollie, she really is such a cutie!!
  • Options
    My mum was with us so she complained to the staff and they didnt seem to care much,Im going to sent a written complaint to management.
    Riley had a great time,he found himself a nice young girl to play with in the tiny tot area where they held hand and plays in the ball pit for te rest of the day.