Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4 days and counting.....!!!!

Replies

• Options
    thanx hun, 10dpo and still nothing, i think my symptoms r just all in my head, just fully expecting af on the 5th now, happy days!!
    i just dont get it tho, as i mentioned b4, we bd morning and evening on 1st peak day and evening on 2nd peak day, i really thought i had it covered image
    xxxxx
  • Options
    Don't count yourself out love. With my last PG I had not a single symptom!!!!! TTCM who announced her BFP last night says she has not had a single symptom and then people with loads of symptoms are getting BFN!!!! You just never know until you get AF!!!!

Try to stay positive.

I on the other hand am starting to drive myself crazy!!! I really don't want as but just can't help it. O had some twinges about three or four days ago I have had some heartburn on and off over last two days and this morning I was up at six retching over the toilet!!! Have done this three times this morning. However I am only eight or nine days past ov!!!!

Don't want to set myself up for a fall!!!!
  • Options
    its difficlut isnt it,people tell us to try not to look out for symptoms but you just cant help it and everything that hapeens get put down to the fact that it could mean a bfp!!
    ur symptoms do sound good tho hun, are u tempted to test yet??!! i am broke til payday on the 7th so its prob a gud thing!! lol

anyway, wish me luck, i have my last assement at uni today, its a presentation type thing and im sh**ing myself!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ooooo your making me want to join in. I will only be 11DPO on the 8th though :\(

I know I will cave when I see you lot testing :lol:

Good luck ladies xxx

[Modified by: *Babylove* on July 01, 2010 11:16 AM]

• Options
    Good luck sally...... Everything crossed for you!!!!

Babylove you are further along than us. We have a pact no to test until the 8th of July will be 15 DPO then. You are more than welcome to join us. Doing the usual ss though.

I feel awful today been up since six retching. Went back to bed at eight as was exhusted and just got up now and retching again. I feel I'll though nit just sick. Think I may have a bug or something. I feel drained. How unlucky would I be to have a bug that makes you feel sick bang on the time I would be feelink sick cause of a bean!!!!!

Hubby just gone off to tesco to get me something nice for dinner. Still got an appetite!!!!! I suppose you never know. This would be far to much for 9DPO though wouldn't it?:\?
  • Options
    Don't put to much on symptoms. When pregnant with my son I had no symptoms, other than a late period. Didn't think I would be pregnant cause we only started bd'ing on cd16 and I normally ov on 14. During the whole pregnancy the only symptom I had was feeling a bit sick, but it went away when I ate. And of course I was tired, but did not sleep well so thought it was that.

With my second pregnancy I had every single symptom of pregnancy you can have and it ended in a mmc. The day of the ERPC I still had all the pregnancy symptoms, they only disappeared after.

Now I do not feel much different than normal. Am a bit hormonal, but it could be because I cut down on anti D's. But no sickness, no extreme tiredness, nothing else.

What I am trying to say is that with the best symptoms it doesn't always mean pregnancy and sometimes with no symptoms it is a healthy pregnancy. Don't put to much thought in symptoms.
  • Options
    Babylove - I too have thought "But I want to join in the testing on the 8th too!" but I'll be 13DPO, and I refuse to test early, as I had a chem preg last month, which I'd never have known about if I hadn't tested early...

So if you want to join me on the 11th, you are more than welcome - we can be a second tier for anyone who is too early on the 8th!

Breighlin - you are so right! I had full nausea that was linked to a sore throat, thankfully on the same week as I had my period, so I knew it wasn't MS, but if it had been any other week, I'd have been convinced it was a symptom!

Good luck for the 8th!

Lxx
  • Options
    Everyone feel free to join in. It dosent matter when we are testing we can just help each other through the next weeks. I am sure it helps with the wait!!!!! Good luck everyone x
  • Options
    hey every1!!
    fed up fed up fed up. i no im not pregnant this month because i am soooo bloody unlucky!!!!

my OH's sister rang yesterday 2 tell us she was 12 weeks pregnant, so what did i do??...cry!
    bit selfish i no but that what i felt like doing and i cudnt control it.
    i keep getting cramps, 10dpo so im sure the evil af will be here any day now image

pma.......GONE!!!!
    xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh sally really feel for you, but you really can never tell I would never have known I was pg last time other than late AF!!!!! I understand that only you know how you are feeling but don't give up all hope there must be a little PMA inside if you dig deep enough.

For some reason I feel quite positive and feel like I won't be too dissapointed if it is not to be this month, think after all the problems I have had just glad to be ttc again.
    Well I am not ill as I have been fine this afternoon so was just rough this morning. Had retching over toilet from six till eleven and some heartburn but boobs are normal along with everything else!

How is everyone else today, so many BFP latley baby boom in march!!!!!!:lol:
  • Options
    Hi girls, how you all coping? thought I'd pop in and say dont feel down image keep positive.
    I know its so hard to do that in a situation like this. not long now until you test.

3054 that retching sounds promising, thats what I had yesterday morning at 10DPO and today at 11DPO I been feeling like I have sea sickness all day.
    tested again today to check hormone level and the test was stronger and clearer. just still cant get a good pic on my phone. will try my actual camera.

xx
  • Options
    yea would love to see a piccy....... felt better throughout the day, so just this morning felt rough. Going through patches, one minute convinced I am PG and the next convinced I am not................... not doing myself any favours though, constantly checking every symptom........

Sally, you feeling any better. Anyone else SS????
  • Options
    hey hun, i have no symptoms, had a strong pain earlier 2day which felt like a period pain at 10dpo, i never ever get period pains until my actual af begins so that was wierd. maybe my body is getting ready for af early 4 sum reason???

im glad ur feeling positive hun, im just so fedup of ttc now, its not because i want a baby any less its jus that its such a stressful thing. i no it should be enjoyable but after almost a year and three mc at the age of only 21 i cant say im enjoying it that much!! xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Hun,

I didn't realise you were only 21. Judging by your name i thought you were 1981 so 29 :lol:

I'm 21 too, i like to see other younger mommy's to be image Hope it's your BFP!!
    xx
  • Options
    sally isnt my real name hun!! lol, just my name 4 on here, naughty i no but i like to be a little bit careful!!

its wierd because i always assume i am the only person wanting to be a younger mummy, i think its because i never really think about peoples age here!!

its not my bfp hun, why else would i have period like pains at 10dpo, i am accepting we havnt done it and then anything else is a bonus!
    xxx
  • Options
    Morning girls..... God I wish I was twenty one!!!! I am thirty three..... Feel like baby time is passing me by!

No sickness today woke up starving!!!!!! Lost a bit of PMA feeling like we have not done it now.... No reason really just being a bit negative.
    I have made a big mistake I have a week off work right on time for testing. What am I going to do to occpuy my time do that I dint test.
    I've got a viewing tonight on the house so will be busy cleaning all day!

Six days to go..........
  • Options
    hey 3054, i beg u plz not to be mad at me. i did a test 2day with fr6 days early test. got bfn, am 11 dpo, i no they day they detect it sooo early but do u think im still in with a chance??

i will def not be testing again now because im not putting myself thru it.

i thought my boobs were bigger but i thought maybe it is me just wanting them to be but oh has justt noticed and says there loadssss bigger. could this b a sign?? they dont ache tho, they have every now again but nothing much and i thought surely the would ache all the time if thats why there were bigger due to pegnancy?

im sorry 4 the waffle and all the questions!! hope u can 4give me hun xxxx i feel terrible 4 letting u down x

try and keep up ur pma hun, ur symptoms sound so promising xxx
  • Options
    Dont worry I wont fall out with you lol............................ Dont give up yet 11DPO is still early, stay away now until the 8th and if no AF by then, then do another test, you never know. When I got PG last time I only got a real faint line when AF was two day late, so I wouldn't expect to see anything until AF is due....... That was on an early test too.

Dont write yourself off until AF shows her face (if she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Dont know why my PMA has gone, back to no symptoms at all, not felt sick today and hearburn has gone to. Gots lots of spots, which i always get with AF, but got them too when PG, also got some on my chest, which i had when PG....... but i dont feel any different, dont feel pregnant.

Although i diddn't when pg lat time................... just wish i could go to sleep and wake up on Thursday with no sign of AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont blame you for testing, I have been tempted................ sorry about the BFN, but dont count yourself out just yet!:\)
  • Options
    keep urself busy hun, thursday will come round quick 4 us, (i hope!!!). this is the trouble when ttc, we analyse every little twinge we get and s.s like crazy, i cant be any good for us!! lol.

anyway how did the viewing go 4 ur house???
    xxx
  • Options
    Viewing went really well they seemed to really like it. They said they will get in touch with the estate agents tomorrow to let us know!!! Keeping fingers crossed.

Another pact tonight...... No more ss until Thursday!!!!!:lol: