Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Lyclear treatment shampoo? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

Thank you so much 

• Options

My LG is forever coming home from nursery with nits and its getting a bit of a joke now. My daughter is almost 3half with shoulder length hair. I've used other nit lotions in past but never lyclear. So it would be great to try on my daughter this time in the hope they don't return x

• Options

I have a 3 1/2 year old with long hair who's at nursery and I collected her from nursery yesterday to see a sign that there has been a boout of head lice and to check all children. She's had it already once before and passed them on to me I was devastated as I was covered. 

• Options

Thanks for signing up Queenbee1973, Kaisha07, Kasbar and ruthr79. Please look out for an email today from Jenny Kendrick, asking you to confirm your willingness to join this product test and share your contact details (postal address etc) with us.

• Options

I have an 8 year old daughter who seems to be plagued by nits on and off for the past 6 months. Checking her twice a week has become routine as I see her scratching all the time, even when nits don't appear til a week later! I would love to try Lyclear, I've heard good things about it and would love to see how well it works.

• Options

Thanks Gillandste. Please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick, asking you to confirm some details.

• Options

Hi

I have a 12 year old daughter, 13 year old son and me and their dad. Even though they are both at secondary school we are still having trouble with nits. i would be very grateful to test and review this product.

• Options

Thanks frances egleton. Please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick, asking you to confirm some details.

• Options

1 child aged 6 and 2 adults. 

• Options

Hi Kitt3467, we're dropping you an email shortly. 

• Options

We would love to test lyclear there is my 10 year old daughter with hair down to her bottom and it has residents in!! (New school term brings unwanted hair friends) and also myself as i know if the princess has nits then so do I as I love cuddles!! 

• Options

Hello.

Nits are in the house yet again😠😠

8 year old girl mid length hair. teenage girl with long very thick hair,my hair is long also and i feel itchy but struggle to get them out.i get the odd one out but i am sure there must be more.My son has longish hair for a male and a beard which may also be a target i presume and the kids dad hair is short but thick and he conplains of being itchy a lot.

We are on quite a limited income so it would be brilliant to try this out to see if it actually works and would be worth buying in the future. Thanks for the opportunity of being selected😊

• Options

Would LOVE to test these!  My girts are 8 and 12 and have hair past their shoulder, I also have long hairand my husband has short hair x 

• Options

Hi Zoe Worgan, angelcw and kirstygreer, we're going to get in touch this morning to get further details from you - please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick

• Options

Thankyou very much. Really cant wait to try this product. ....... The doctor point blank refused to prescribe any form of lotion

• Options

I have 4 children 3 boys with long ish hair and a daughter with long hair ages 7,6,4 & 2 years old. The schools just made an announcement on their fb that bits are going about the school too 😱

so i would love to try this please

• Options

Hi,we have just been back from holidays and my 4.5 year old has caught lice. She has visible nits and eggs which are now transferring in my head eewww!! We have treated her but lots still remain and hence both me (26) and my girls would love to test this please Asap. Thanks 

• Options

Hi Nicky147 and Farwah, sorry to hear the lice have invaded. My colleague Jenny Kendrick will be sending you an email really soon to get more details - please look out for it.  

• Options

I have a 5 year old boy short hair and myself with long hair to be treated please thanks 

• Options

Received my products today thank you very much for letting me be apart of this 😀 will let you know how we get on 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions