Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In January <3 New Year New BFP - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Hoping for a BFP In January <3 New Year BFP thread, as the earlier thread has nearly reached the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Wishing you all baby dust and BFP's soon. 

Replies

• Options
    ❤️
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Emmy012 I think the more you have it the more you need it 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I take the local mine took about 45mins but that was under general with 5 polyps being removed at the same time, did you have internal ultrasound? Xx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I think we forgot what it was like to have so much time off together haha. It's been lovely ❤️
  • Options
    Dh got up with bboy this morning, I just woke up and it feels great! I bet he will go to sleep now lol.

Congrats on bfps!

• Options
    ❤️
  • Options
    @Daisy11 12dpo is still early. I would test again at 14dpo
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 are u feeling any better today? 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Welcome ladies, we are in part -2 now.
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I take the local mine took about 45mins but that was under general with 5 polyps being removed at the same time, did you have internal ultrasound? Xx
    Yep had an internal ultrasound a few months ago and ovaries looked fine. Don’t know what this one will uncover, if anything. Timing wise this will be key as knowing how thick my lining is so at least that will be interesting to see. I’ve been told I’ll be at the hospital for between 2 and 3 hours!
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 you are 100% right!! I just don’t have too much hope. Although I can’t actually understand the results and even the doctor said she found them baffling, the conclusion at the bottom gave us the info we needed. Just excited to get this process moving, times going very slowly! 
  • Options
    Hi guys! I’m new to this although I am a regular reader. So I’m lucky enough to be mummy to 3 children already but unfortunately we lost our 4th at 18+4 In November 💔 she was a little girl and I had no idea anything was wrong until a routine consultant app where we found no heartbeat 😢 I was induced 2 days later. I’ve since had one period 15/12/19. I’m due on in around 3-5 days but for the last 3 morning I’ve been sick. I’ve done a couple of cheap dip strips. Some negative but a couple of squintiers! I don’t know what to think at the moment but would be over the moon if it was our 🌈 baby!! Can anyone see a line or am I going mad!? 🤣 
  • Options
    Opinions? 
  • Options
    Opinions? 
    So sorry to hear of your loss, such a horrible thing to go through. I can see something though they don’t look very pink. That might just be the photo x
  • Options
    hi, thank you for the reply! They are very faint and after reading reviews online I’m wondering if it could be an Evap! 🤔 I guess I’ll have to keep checking or wait for af to arrive! 😅
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @SmithL35 any symptoms? Feel like af on the way? I’m just emotional and small backache 
  • Options
    Decided after my strongest wondfo to brave the digi! 11dpo so hcg must be good and strong ❤️
This discussion has been closed.