Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    @Aliciab90 @PinkSnow410 I never marked when I had CM I'm just estimating so it's possible it was a bit later. I'm not going g to leave self isolation for a test. I don't care no way I could get pregnant with pull out it's just my body is mean. 

@MissM2203 I had 4mcs and ectopic since July, I had surgery and tube was removed. It's not longer a good idea for me to get a child so we have up. I got bc but waiting for period to start. I didn't track but it seems to be late. Studies are a big struggle I was behind a lot but I catch up and trying to handle studying with kid at home. No idea how is outside we are self isolating Coz Gabi is unwell since Saturday. Don't u have nursery open for u as a key worker?
  • Options
    @Aliciab90
    3 months for ovulation, no way that’s crazy not to mention frustrating. 
    So glad it’s finally happened fingers crossed for u!! 

@PinkSnow410 how are u doing? 

@MadDoda OMG! I am so so sorry you have been through all of that. That must have been so hard to go through and having to make the decision also is tough. So sorry I wasn’t around when I were going through all of this.
    I hope ur body is just misbehaving and AF arrives very soon for u.
    I can understand your behind with studies but I know you will get back on track and be caught up in no time.
    I really hope Gabi is ok? Make sure your looking after yourself also.
    I work nightshift only and I am a category 2 and we have very very limited spaces, even some of category 1’s can’t get a place 
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Mar 25, 2020 1:19PM
    @MissM2203 thank you,  it's fine I accepted it. Gabi is fine,  just moody dunno what's up with him. U are in rly difficult situation it's terrible u have to ask ur parents for help, gov should help lol.

BTW I got spotting, yeah!
  • Options
    @MadDoda Hurray for spotting! Yay!

I really should not be giving my kids to my parents but I do think the government have a very hard job just now and I understand they cannot possibly cater for everyone.
    If people wld just listen and stay in!! 

• Options
    @MissM2203 ppl are retarded. My neighbour was unwell last Thursday and still send kid to nursery. During weekend she also started to feel unwell, but her husband still running around shopping and working. We self isolated coz our kids were together Thu and Fri just in case, coz Gabi got weird stomach bug. I don't care if we get this now, but I'm not gonna take the risk and endanger others. Got shopping organised for tomorrow. Polish shop owner will get bags out the back door for me. No contact and back home lol. Wish other ppl would use heads. I hope u and ur parents will stay Safe. X
  • Options
    Thank you same to u.
    Your so right!
    I don’t know what it’s going to take for people to realise this shit is serious and we are ALL at risk, nobody is invincible from this! 
    Morons out there for sure! 
    Going to work the other night and I passed a park that was full of kids?? 

• Options
    @MadDoda how are you feeling? 

@MissM2203 I'm doing good, thank you. How have you been? 

I can't believe the insane behavior I've seen or heard lately. Lots of people on my Facebook are talking like this is a hoax still 😱 it's crazy!! I only leave for work and every other week groceries. Even that we try to minimize our interaction with people. We go at night right before closing when stores empty. We've been sanitizing everything that comes into the house. It's wild. Never did I think I'd be doing all this. It's weird right now.

@RememberToBreathe how are you doing?
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I'm OK, waiting for bleed. We got no issues. We are out of contact since Friday. Tomorrow I'm going to get groceries I requested through back door, no contact. I think we are beyond being sick early, if we aren't sick yet, then in two weeks situation in hospitals will be tragic. So we are switching to absolute avoidance. I took my lab Goggles out, gonna use mask and gloves when going shopping only if necessary and only me. 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410

Aw I was just trying to catch up with what I had missed and I believe congratulations are due? 
    How fab for you!!
    How are u feeling and how many weeks are u? 
  • Options
    Thank you @MissM2203 I'm saving my excitement for after we get out of the woods, so to speak. It's still early. I'm 5 weeks plus 2 days.  I'm fine. Lots of symptoms, but I'm trying to enjoy the process. Even if this doesn't stick, I finally know it's possible. I was scared it wasn't. So I have hope now. 

Sorry if talking about is upsetting ladies. I'm trying to keep it hush as much as possible to be sensitive to all of you.
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410

aw I completely understand the first few weeks really are a constant worry.
    I do recall that u had been trying for a long time.
    I really wish u well...
    Sorry that was my fault it was brought up it shld be me apologising here 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 you know you don't have to apologise! You deserve this and you deserve to be happy x
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I’m sure that anyone who knows you on here are over the moon for you, living proof that perseverance pays off ❤️ 
  • Options
    SR19 said:
    @PinkSnow410 you know you don't have to apologise! You deserve this and you deserve to be happy x
    Absolutely agree! 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I love hearing it, but thank you for thinking of us 😘 
  • Options
    Oh you ladies are all the sweetest! Thank you all so much. It's been a long journey and that's why I want to see each if you get your BFPs! But out of respect for what this thread is about, I'm still going to keep the pregnancy talk to a minimum. I know you are all happy for me! And I love you all too. I also know how tough and tumultuous this process is. I know that sometimes just one word can send us over the edge and into pain and self pity. I've been there, and I don't want to cause anyone any more pain. This process is painful enough. ❤️
  • Options
    @MissM2203 <3 thanks for the kind words love <3

• Options
    Ah @PinkSnow410, you're such a beaut. Personally it gives me hope rather than sadness, but appreciate I'm early in the journey and it isn't the same for all. Sending you all the positivity ❤️

@MissM2203 good to hear from you! It sounds like you have lots of busy going on right now. Hope you're ok and stay safe :)

How are you doing @MadDoda

@Catlady220 how are you getting on lovely? How are those opks looking? 

I think the virus has thrown me off ov wise. CD12 and no ewcm yet, it normally starts CD7-8. Bah. 🤷 Guess I'll just keep on bd-ing and hope for the best! I feel post ov but it must be all in my head. No temps equals no idea, aha. 😂🙈
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 opks are low but it's early only cd16.....highs are not til cd18
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Sorry I have been so absent and thanks for asking after me @PinkSnow410 and @ginajolly90 - I’m really struggling at the moment. We have decided not to try this month so there’s no risk of me being pregnant if the laparoscopy goes ahead on 9 April because if I am pregnant it won’t go ahead but I also suspect that the pregnancy wouldn’t last. So we decided it wasn’t worth risking it. Which makes sense but I just feel so low. And if I find out the procedure has been cancelled then I’ll be gutted. Just feels like everything is being put on hold and it’s crap. So I am focussing on running when I can and doing core and yoga workouts. Trying to work on staying calm and not letting it all get to me. 

I’m sorry to come on after a few days off and just whinge x
This discussion has been closed.