Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Emmy012 oh no! I just saw your post, That’s horrible, I am so sorry to see you leave. I have always loved your honesty and keeping up with your posts. I hope you change your mind but I totally understand your reason for leaving. I hope everything goes well for you and the bubba going forward. We will miss you xxxx
  • Options
    @Emmy012

I could not agree more with everything that u have said.
    I will miss you but will definitely pm you to get updates.
    I tend to not post on the Dec thread but will pop in there now and again.
    Take Care 💕
  • Options
    @Emmy012 so sorry to read this, I would love to stay in touch. Have sent you a message x
  • Options
    LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jul 21, 2020 9:40AM
    @Emmy012 I’m sorry you got reported, and feel you have to leave because of me :( I will miss you can I pm you still? 

I need help I’m in a mess, 2 miscarriages off the bounce, and I am due to be an aunt again this week... how do I deal cope with seeing them? One side can’t do it emotional wreak, other side don’t want to regret anything in future! HELP!!
  • Options
    Hi @Lonestar I don't know if this will help but I am in a similar situation. My best friend (she is like my sister, I am closer to her than my family) and I both have been dealing with fertility issues but she got pregnant at the end of last year and is due her baby next month and I am still TTC and have had another mc and chemical during that time.

It was very hard to not feel sad, jealous, bitter, resentful etc when I knew she was pregnant but that had nothing to do with her it was my hurt and frustration at my body not doing what i thought it was meant to. With all the lock-down etc I haven't been able to see her and be part of her journey which we have both missed our on.

Having finally been able to meet up with her this month and see how she has changed and her little bump and view all of the scans and see my soon-to-be goddaughter growing in there and moving around, I am completely overwhelmed with love for her and so excited that she will be here soon. Yes it is still very painful that my time hasn't come yet and yes its sometimes hard seeing their house all newly decorated for baby but at the end of the day I will be part of that little girls life and I wouldn't want to miss a second of it because of what I am going through personally. 

It is very raw for you at the moment and you are going through masses of emotions and so you have to do whats bets for you mentally. I can't tell you how to do that am afraid. I can only tell you my thought process and how I am getting through it and I hope it helps xhugsx 
  • Options
    @Emmy012 totally agree with everything you said - your post did not deserve to be reported 💗.
    i know myself I haven’t been as active as I have previously been in this group due to similar reasons.
    my pm will always be open as I have enjoyed sharing this journey with you ladies and would love to continue to stay in touch ❤️
  • Options
    @Lonestar this is a tough one. I remember baby sitting my baby niece as I was having my first MC, it was so painful. But also brings me joy. Seeing her brings me so much joy! And I think it will for you too x

@Emmy012 gutted but can’t say I blame you, I would if my comments were constantly being reported for speaking up for things that aren’t right. So much love for you, will speak via PMs xx
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 and @Kazam2817 I know you don’t really think you helped a lot but you really have... as you both say I think I will regret, and this is a harder emotion to fight long term, I will see how I feel when it happens as I am still hurting and basing my thought through the pain. I may feel different tomorrow. But seriously thank you, I needed this 
  • Options
    Lonestar said:
    @Aliciab90 and @Kazam2817 I know you don’t really think you helped a lot but you really have... as you both say I think I will regret, and this is a harder emotion to fight long term, I will see how I feel when it happens as I am still hurting and basing my thought through the pain. I may feel different tomorrow. But seriously thank you, I needed this 
    Anytime @Lonestar we are here for you and have al faced our own challenges with this whole ttc thing so we all totally understand. Am glad we have helped even in just a small way. Take care of you xxxx
  • Options
    @Lonestar something i found after my MC was watching my niece somehow soothed the pain .....i know it seems to not make sense but it did..... but it is very hard to get thru.....even after i got pregnant my hubby n best friend had to tell me i wasnt selfish for trying so soon as i felt guilt n didnt want my first baby to feel like i was replacing them.....my hubby n i got eachother rememberance necklaces <3 it made me feel better to always have "a piece" of my angel baby with me
  • Options
    @Lonestar it’s such a tough situation and you’re entitled to feel whatever it is you are feeling even when that changes day to day! I had two consecutive ones and was dreading a family meal for my father in law’s retirement when I was still bleeding but seeing my nieces that day just filled me with joy like @Aliciab90 said it did her and I would barely let my littlest one out of my arms x
  • Options
    @Emmy012 so sorry that you are having to leave. Completely understand and respect that. I hope that's is not through anything that I have contributed to over the past year. Wishing you all the best dear and hoping that everything you are working towards falls in to place very soon.
  • Options
    Any time @Lonestar
    i just relate to you so much, 3+ years of waiting is awful. Whatever you do will be right for you, and you will feel better, I promise!
  • Options
    @Emmy012
    i am in the same boat as you
    this form is full of wonderful women and it sucks that it’s so pc over the stupidest things
    like I didn’t break rules but I’m still being talked to
    I am truthfully super annoyed with the way this is run
    Like we’re All adults we shouldn’t need admin intervention, we can fight and makeup on our own.

id hope we get an ignore or block button so we can just keep things moving 

but I’ll miss u and I wish u a happy healthy pregnancy 

———

I had a dream about being pregnant and going to shop for little onesies to surprise my parents 
    and I just found out this girls from my highschool is pregnant ( super irresponsible and notttt ready for a baby if you catch my drift) 
    ☹️
  • Options
    Morning ladies, I think I’ve probably missed something but @Emmy012 I hope you’re ok. I’m glad you got your bfp before you felt the need to leave. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy and pop back in with updates.

I’m Really surprised, I’ve been on these boards for 2 and a half years and always found them really supportive. Although I just ignore any annoying posts and focus on the others. 

@Lonestar I’m really sorry. And I agree, you are entitled to feel any way you do. Ttc and pregnancy can be a really difficult and devastating journey for lots of people. Fingers crossed for a happy ending though! 

There is such a mix of people at various points of their journey on here but it’s a lovely group. I hope everyone’s ok. 

Xxxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 how’re you doing? I’ve had a busy day, but enjoying my annual leave!
  • Options
    I’m just angry today and hurt, to top it of sister in law is in labour. I can’t do today 
  • Options
    @lonestar, I don’t know if this will help but when I lost Jacob, my best friend was due soon after- she was having a boy too and we’d already planned out maternity leave together etc. Her baby wasn’t planned and wasn’t exactly wanted at the start and me and my hubby had been trying for over a year, which made it worse. However, something my mum said helped me through it, she said that my friend was having her baby and that wasn’t the one I wanted, I wanted my baby. It felt easier to differentiate the two- if that makes any sense. 

Life is very unfair but no matter how, you will get your baby. 

@Aliciab90 how’s the holiday going then? You got anything nice planned? I really hope things pick up with your partner regarding TTC. I’m sure it will!!!

I’m ok thanks- Matilda is still teething so sleep is non-existent!!! But I always promised if we got another baby, I wouldn’t moan about the everyday stuff so I won’t!!!🙈🙈
    xxxx
  • Options
    @Lonestar... however, you are entitled to feel all of those things! It’s totally natural. You just have to find a way of coping that helps you. Sending you lots of love.xxx
  • Options
    LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jul 22, 2020 5:45PM
    @EmJ3 it does help, just need to grieve I think. I feel angry that she has my baby which is ridiculous when I know my baby is in the clouds now. It’s all just so raw, fallen out with hubby as he p***ed me off and I told him I give in and I’m getting back on the pill. I just don’t know what to do, 28 months and for what pain and heartache