Forum home Birth clubs Due in May 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in May 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @emi90 I have backache daily! Never had it this bad and I get cramps daily, think it’s your body changing 
  • Options
    Emi90 should be my back last week was something else my tummy's really sore today but i know they keep telling me its my adhesions.  If it gets too much or worse contact midwifes him xx
    Eeeeeek exciting @betho xx
  • Options
    @BethO @Bubz2018 thanks girls its not unbearable just feels really achy. @BethO whoop how exciting xx
  • Options
    @BethO eeeek the anticipation!!! I want to know!!!! did you get any hints from the scan? 
    I feel like the days are going so blooming slowly 😑😑😑😑 

@emi90 i think it is just things stretching, my hips are already getting a little achy so think it’s very normal.
    With my son I woke up one day at like 15 weeks and no word of a lie I could barely walk. It felt like someone was ripping my hip joints out lol couldn’t go to work just had to lay on my back on the floor! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    So I think, for me anyway, it sounds normal ! Xxx

• Options
    @RiaMushk ii was thinking same thing regards @betho 😂 xx
  • Options
    Benka96Benka96 Regular
    edited Nov 26, 2020 3:40PM
    @emi90 Deffo hun,  i have back problems since i was a teenager,  and now the pain gets worse with second pregnancy.....Does any of your babies ladies press on your pelvic area ??? I noticed i have really big pressure,  sometimes painful depending on how the baby lies i guess , amd also sometimes feel like he/she is pressing on my ovaries.  Or when my bladder is full and I go to wee the baby seems to press on something in the middle just above my pelvic bone causing this weird pressure sensation 🙈🙈🙈 does anyone of you lovelies experience this or is it just me haha x 
  • Options
    Iv got it where there's a odd feeling near my groin area today, and i definitely can tell when their laying resting or whatever their doing in there. Coz or pressure or pain. My sciatica plays up something else at times xx
  • Options
    Benka96Benka96 Regular
    edited Nov 26, 2020 3:50PM
    @Bubz2018 oh gosh i thought is it jist  me is this normal...sometimes when im trying to lie down ot hurts right in the middle.literally  Feels like yhe bany is pressing on something i dont know lol. I also felt some slight flutters yestreday  l, and tried to look out for them while lying down today , but I can't feel baby move today :( I hope its allright though. 
  • Options
    @benka96 have you ever had pelvic surgery or infections? What your describing sounds like similar to some of the pains i get and drs tell me its my adhesions!!  My feelings of movement haven't been feeling every day since i have. Im sure all is good hun. When are you in with midwife? Xx
  • Options
    All i get is when i get in bed and lie on my left side it always feels like on my left side there something hard im laying on like a lump then during the night it eases its not painful though, dont know if this would be baby ive no idea x
  • Options
    @Bubz2018 no hun ive never had any surgeries or any other problems down there...I'm seeing my midwife next week Thursday so a week from today :/ still have to wait.. and thats a relief 😌 I hope I'll be able to feel more movements soon... 
    I will definitely tell the midwife about the feeling I get but I spoke to some other moms and some say they jad similar pains,  its all due to stretching plus baby pressing on different organs as it grows. X 
  • Options
    @emi90 could be bubus comfy position xx
  • Options
    It’s a girl! I had no ideas from the scan, you couldn’t see anything and when they look between the legs they made me close my eyes, she needed to check 3 times as she had her legs crossed. So happy it’s a girl! My partner is happy he really wanted a boy but we are over the moon! 
  • Options

• Options
    @Benka96 yes mention it think some of us are just can feel more due to nerves etc. .
     👏🏼👏🏼 @betho congratulations hun  💗 xx
  • Options
    @BethO aww wow amazing team pink Congratulations hun. Im excited/nervous now for Saturday eeek. 🤞 they listen/hear heartbeat tomorrow xx
  • Options
    Awww amazing! Congratulations @BethO 💕 xx
  • Options
    @emi90 they listened to the heartbeat today at this private scan which was nice as at your midwife you are alone so your partner can hear it at a private scan. Thank you guys. She’s already named- Mara Madeline Smith x
  • Options
    @BethO congrats and what a beautiful name!! I feel like my 16 week scan is sooooo far away xxxx
  • Options
    @BethO oh that will be lovely like you said my partner will be able to experience it 💕💙 beautiful name hun xx