Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC January thread

Replies

• Options
    I'm out this month AF just arrived :evil:
    I am soooo gutted....
  • Options
    bummer!!! sorry to hear the witch got you hun.
    right I'm off back to work again to check on my sick animals on drips. laterz
  • Options
    aww sorry to hear she caught you hun (((hugs))) xx
  • Options
    Sorry she got you babyluv
  • Options
    lol, erm... not so sure but he smokes too so he knows he has to agree to that or i'll moan about smoking! lol, oh and he did say ok as long as i do one thing.... but thats far too rude to post on here! xxxx
  • Options
    :lol: I can imagine!! They are all the same! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    sorry she got you babyluv

Good to see you Jodie - i too find the 2nd week the hardest but try and be strong!

xxx
  • Options
    happy new year everyone!!! heres to a better year for all of us!! hope everyone is doing well, went out to eat with some friends and had an ok time. starting my 2ww its already driving me crazy!! good luck gems!! i agree its not over till she shows!! sorry she got you babyluv image alot of us on the 2ww right now huh!! good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Hi gussie, yep the dreaded 2ww is doing my head in, h2b caught me "reading" the test packet again and warned my very sternly :roll: :lol: x
  • Options
    Evening all.

Sorry to hear af got you Babyluv. What a bummer.

Well, I got 5 free OneStep test strips with my Zestica spray, so this evening as I was running my bath I read the info leaflet that came with them. Apparently they are 10miu and I thought "interesting". Then I read that you can do them at any time of the day "interesting again" I thought. Then I read that they claim to give you positives 7 days early "VERY interesting" I thought. Then I started thinking, "well I wonder if they would work this early?".

OMG I had to tear myself away from the tests, I was this close to using one!!! I actually had to say "I will not test early" over and over again, OUT LOUD!!

I am so bad. :lol:

Also just spent the last five minutes editing my mole posts cos I have discovered that they pop up on Google! Grrr to Google. Can you delete threads entirely???
  • Options
    Hi m&s, well done you on resisting!! Might have to invest in some of them tests.... :lol:

Threads pop up in google...seriously??!! by searching your screen name or your real name?? kinda scared now :O
  • Options
    m+S that's what my cheap amazon tests are like. little individual packs 10miu and claim to be super early. they ain't so far. unless i'm not and AF has just wondered off.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I was upset earlier but i am ok now I guess... Just have to try again next month. Hubby has just home from work and gave me a big hug and a glass of wine so I can drown my sorrows!!! (I'm only allowed the one glass though lol). Good luck ladies for January 2010 testing!! Kathy xx
  • Options
    Huni they popped up because I had used the words molar pregnancy in the title and when I put this into Google my threads were pulled out from the interweb quagmire.

Glad you're feeling more positive Babyluv. I think the most annoying part of af arriving (apart from the fact you're not pg obviously) is that emotionally you aren't going to be at your strongest to deal with the bfn because of all the af hormones swimming around inside you.

Gemgems I think if I use those freebie test strips it will be AFTER I get a positive on a first response or clear blue; once I am deffo sure I am expecting. I don't think I could be doing with the whole "am I or aren't I?" debate.

Kinda loosing my pma this morning. I'm generally an unlucky sort of person and am used to not succeeding at stuff that I really want (don't want to sound like I'm self-pitying, it's just a fact of my life!) so now the doubt has started to creep in, and I've started foreseeing a long long ttc period for us. Totally irrational I know, I suppose it's my brain's way of preparing me for a negative test result. Bah Humbug to ttc.

Soz, that last bit was a bit pathetic really - feel free to tell me to pull myself together!
  • Options
    m&s- first of all ((((hugs)))) and now SNAP OUT OF IT image you have as much chance as anyone of getting your BFP this month, I really think there is no such thing as lucky/unlucky people, just people that know how to turn things around and look on the bright side and others that can't. Say you don't get BFP this month, all that means you get a whole extra month to decide on baby names image
    I know it's hard sometimes but dwelling on what "might" not happen is only going to depress you hun, life isn't always fair but I really believe if you want something that much it will happen, maybe not how or when you expect it to but IT WILL!
    Sending all the PMA I have in your direction hun! xx
  • Options
    M+s try and stay away from the cheapies! they are pants!

Gems - thats good she hasn't arrived yet! how many dpo are you?

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Huni I needed that! Had a bit of a talk to myself this afternoon and told myself that I have just as much chance as anyone else of falling pg and carrying to full term. Just had a bit of a moment this morning.
  • Options
    Glad to hear that m&s!!

I have gone symptom spotting mad today, re-found a website that lists every possible symptom along with what day is most popular to have it :roll: so no need to ask what I've been doing all day :lol: x
  • Options
    rocky I'm 14dpo today, and my last 2 AFs have been 10+11dpo. still no AF today. another bfn on the internet cheapies. but stocked up on some superdrug tests today, so gonna do one of them in the morning. Am getting v impatient now. Obv want to be pg, but if I'm not I just want AF to come, as then I'd ov on our holiday.

Gxx
  • Options
    Hey, can you put me down for 29th January

Thanks x