Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Fairycakes88 that’s great :) 
    @cheesecoleslaw86 yeah I think I’m going to stop now, got a scan in 2 weeks so think I’ll try not to think about it until then.. try.. 😂
  • Options
    @Emsy20 great to see it! I've just bought some to get a 3+ hopefully soon x
  • Options
    Finally got my 3+ on the digital 😄 
  • Options
    @Vikster82 congrats!! I want to buy a weeks indicator but DH says it’s so silly 😝! Doesn’t he understand the joys we get with seeing it! Lol 😂 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 My OH said I’ll still be peeing on sticks when the baby is here 😂😂
  • Options
    @Vikster82 I feel the same! 
  • Options
    @Vikster82 yeeeyyyy glad to hear it. It is such a relief when you get 3+. I don't think that I would buy them if I was pregnant again as its too stressful and there is so much variance in when people get 3+. Some people never get a 3+ and have a successful pregnancy.

I have my scan on Fri and am freaking out 😭 xxx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 I’m sure everything will go wonderfully!! And you get to see your little babe! 
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 oooh how many weeks will you be for your scan ? I'm going to book an early one just not sure when to book for ? Xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 Not long!!! Hope everything goes well! Mines Monday. I’m at work for a 13 hour shift and it’s in the middle of the day so I’m really hoping everything is ok. 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 thank you, I really hope so.

@Chloe888 I will be 8 and 4 so hopefully it'll be an external scan. I want the scan but part of me is happy living in my little ignorance is bliss world too 😂 You can book one anytime after 6 weeks can't you? So not long until you can 😍

@Vikster82 I know, 3 more sleeps. I'm excited but scared too. Mine is in middle of work day too 😱 hope all goes well for yours 😍 you'll prob be too excited to go back to work after 😂

@Char09 good luck for your scan tomo. Will be thinking about you xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 8 weeks 4 days is a good time ! Think I'll go for around 8 weeks ! Xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 thank you! My scan isn't until 7pm tonight so need to stay distracted all day!! Xx
  • Options
    @Char09 Aww good luck today at your scan!

I am 5 weeks today, these early weeks sure do drag 😂
  • Options
    @Char09 good luck! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

i had a dream I was booking my scan and the lady booked me for tonight (@ 5weeks). Then I had to go in and say that I was 5 weeks and probably too early for scan.. but the next scan availability was at 13 weeks! And I thought it was torture to wait that long 😆

so I agree @Fairycakes88 these early weeks are torture😅 trying to enjoy every moment though!
  • Options
    Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited Aug 19, 2020 10:34AM
    @Kd050811 I'm enjoying it by eating all I can before morning sickness well and truly slaps me up the face 😂 I get waves of it atm but doing well overall.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'll let you know how it goes! I'm so nervous. My morning sickness as eased this morning so I'm convinced I've misscarried or something, my husband thinks I'm bonkers! Omg the first 12 weeks is such a bloody drag. 
    Out of interest, what pregnancy is this for everyone? Anyone else have any children? Xx
  • Options
    @Char09 I feel your pain. Not long to wait now. My nausea eased yesterday and boobs weren't as sore so I was/have been panicking too. Although a lot of forums suggest around 8 weeks things can start to settle a bit hormone wise and this can mean symptoms reduce a little.

This would be baby number one for us. What about you? Xx
  • Options
    Oh well I'm so pleased you said that lol. I've been feeling my boobs all day checking as well haha! My sense of smell is still mental and I literally hate the smell of my house at the moment it's bizarre! Interesting about the symptoms! Hope it's true! Mine all started with full blown morning sickness just before 6 weeks.
    Baby number one for us too!! Xx

• Options
    This is baby #1 for us too :)