Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Vikster82 I'm glad I'm not the only one! Literally had no cramps at all the day I got my bfp and the next day but then as soon as it was actually my period due date they started 🙈🙈 they come and go. It doesn't help that I've noticed a lot more discharge down there so feel like I have to keep double checking the witch hasn't arrived!
    So excited for your scan! I had the option of getting one on the 30th but it's before pay day. I'm so impatient already!

@Fairycakes88 weirdly I feel in better spirits than normal although I do shed a few tears when I look at dog pictures which I suppose isn't 100% normal 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Hi Girls 😍  I recognise a few names here from my TTC boards ! Got my BFP last week and think I'll be due approx 22nd April 2021! Had a loss at 19 weeks in April this year so feeling a little anxious already 😬 but sure we will all keep each other sane haha !! Xx
  • Options
    Yeyyy @Chloe888 your here 🥰🌈 fingers crossed for our rainbows!! Xx
  • Options
    @Chloe888 hello, welcome and congrats 🎉 I am so, so sorry for your loss. Any loss is devastating but at 19 weeks.... It doesn't bear thinking about. How wonderful you have your rainbow bfp 😍 I can only imagine your anxiety but you're right we will all keep each other sane and offer support throughout xxx
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 welcome and congrats. Those look line good darkening lines 😍 xx
  • Options
    @Char09 Yipeee I'm here! Yes defiantly fingers crossed for them 🤞🌈 xx

@cheesecoleslaw86 thank you so much 💕 I'm so excited too xxx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 thanks 😊😊

@Chloe888 hello lovely to see you here! I think we will have the same due date judging by my calculations 😊💕
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 aaaw amazing! How are you ? X
  • Options
    @Chloe888 still in a state of shock and disbelief I think! Worrying about every little twinge and googling everything imaginable! I am getting cramps which are making me worried. How are you? X
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 I'm the same super excited but still in shock ! Try not to worry too much (easier said than done i know) think twinges are normal ! Im really good thanks x
  • Options
    @rosegold89 Aww I'm on a FB group all about dogs and I've cried a few times today at stories on it 😂 Also when one my cats go to lie down and do that thing where they bend their paws in and sit on them 🥰😂

@Chloe888 Hey!! Glad you've made it over!
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 thanks! 😊 x
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone joining :) 
    the fatigue hit me yesterday! Went to bed at half 7 🙈😂 
    every little twinge or cramp makes me so anxious though! @Chloe888 i saw you on a few forums, congrats 🥳 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 thank you ! Congrats to you too 🥳😊 x
  • Options
    @Chloe888 congrats and welcome!! ☺️ I’m really excited about our group of girls here! 
  • Options
    @Kd050811congrats to you too 😊 ! Me too x
  • Options
    Hiya @Chloe888 congratulations!! I was just having a read through the threads and catch up. Reading you had a MC at 19weeks, so so sorry to hear this. I also had a MC this year at 16weeks in May. It’s so devastating and know exactly how you must have been feeling. Could I just ask how are you feeling now and falling pregnant again?? As much as I want it it happen again I have so much fear. 
    Congratulations to all you ladies with BFP✨✨💕 xx
  • Options
    Progressing nicely 💗 I’m still obsessed and testing every day 🙈 anyone else still just can’t believe it??
  • Options
    @Emsy20 Nope, cant believe it either and just did my own digital test 😂 Says 2-3 weeks and I'm 4 weeks 5 days so feeling okay with that!
  • Options
    @Emsy20 yeeeyyyy, great to see the 3+. I stopped testing after I got it and it act made me feel much better to step away from the tests for a bit. Easier said than done I know xx