Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Options
    Aww lovely they do have some lovely girl bits I've def been feeling a lot of movement today 🥰
  • Options
    @Sj83 aw that’s cute! I can’t wait to find out what you are having. She was dancing around last night at the scan. I still can’t believe it! Xxxx
  • Options
    @Scotsmama I could of spent all my money on there haha. If the stuff comes and its good ill probably buy more. Only problem i found as most of the neutral clothing was all long sleeves so not idea for middle of summer. 

@Sj83 what does your movement feel like ? I dont know if I'm feeling movement or if its just my stomach as its only maybe in morning and when in bed xx
  • Options
    Last week I wasnt sure was literally just like a soft movement today its felt like bubbly kicks all in the same place a few mins after each other I know me too feels like it's so long to wait but now kids back at school I'm sure the weeks will fly by I bet your boy Is over the moon going to be a protective big brother :) 
  • Options
    @Jobomaphoy how was first day back at work 
  • Options
    Hey ladies, sorry Iv been a bit absent lately. The house move kind of took over but I’m near enough settled now.

@Scotsmama congrats on the girlie 💗. I will update the chart shortly. 

So I did the one thing we are told not to do and bought a home Doppler. It’s great as i am able to find his hb everytime I try. His hr tends to always be in the 150s but he moves so much I end up chasing him with the Doppler. As time gets on and I feel more movements etc I won’t really use it but for now it’s a little bit of reassurance which is great. 

@Stokiejodie my movements are straingw and not like how it’s always described as butterflies, I get more of a shifting sensation. He was flipping at round loads the other night and my other half put his hand on my belly and u could feel movement. It’s a nice but strange feeling.
  • Options
    @MrsH02 I never thought it felt like butterflies either. Feels like being poked from the inside. Or when they do a big roll, it feels like a fish in there or something 😆
  • Options
    What I've been feeling is like water pushing around in belly. You know like if your bladder is full and can feel the wee moving but as if my stomach had been numbed. But I dont know if thats just my bladder or stomach. Sorry sounds so strange. Just some proper movements would be nice so I definately know everything is OK. 

My next scan isn't untill 3 weeks today. That is at a pre term birth clinic. And then the day after is my 20 week scan xx
  • Options
    Sj83 said:
    @Jobomaphoy how was first day back at work 
    First day was great thanks! I had to ask the head teacher for a meeting yesterday though.. he had promised all students would be outside at break and lunch no matter what. The weather yesterday was appalling and so I think he didn't want to enforce it too much, which I completely get. 

It did mean I couldn't go to the toilet, there was no way I could be 2 metres from students on the way there and I was that desperate, I couldn't have even asked them to move out of fear of wetting myself!! 🤣🤣🤣

Otherwise everything is great! 

I'm a little concerned that I'm not feeling movements? I'm 16+1, was everyone feeling movements by now?
  • Options
    @Jobomaphoy nothing worse than not been able go toilet hope they put something into place for you. 

In 17 weeks today and still don't know if I've felt movements or not. If I have then it's not constant only now and again maybe in morning or at night and not everyday.

I've still got my UTI so just waiting for consultant at the hospital to get back to me on a plan as I may need to go in and have IV antibiotics xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies been having trouble logging in last couple Of days having to keep resetting my password just to get on 😬😬ahh that's frustrating @jobomaphoy with  toilets hopfully thet can sort something out for you I Woulnt worry to much with movement only been the last week where I'm starting to feel movements but it's still not all the time I was 20 weeks with my first and thr others was prob only a few weeks less then that
  • Options
    Hi girls! Hope everyone is good! Oh my the tiredness is back with avengeance and the nausea! Thought I was on a roll and then it all came back! My mums pregnancy with me is mirroring my one with my Princess, incl cravings. Still off meat - cannot bare the smell or see it on a plate or tv etc. When they say girls suck all the beauty and life out of you they aren’t kidding! I’m definitely not glowing! Getting the wallpaper up this weekend so will post a pic when done. Cannot decide on a cot or changer yet. Still not in maternity clothes yet but don’t think it will be long until I am, definitely gone up a size. Xxxx
  • Options
    Morning all, midwife appointment today so hoping she can help sort this exhaustion out if it is anaemia related. 

@Scotsmama I don’t think any pregnancy had me looking good 😂😂 this is a boy and my skin is a bit dodgy and I sure as hell have had any beauty I may of had well and truly sucked out 🤣🤣. 

As for maternity clothes I caved and got 2 pairs of jeans off boohoo and they are so comfortable. I could live in them and my leggings. My tummy has really popped out now and is becoming very noticeable. Iv still not announced to everyone at work but a couple who have just found out this week did say they noticed I was getting big but didn’t want to say anything. 

I still can’t drink tea and I really flip between what foods I want, one day I just want sweet and the next is all savoury. 
  • Options

• Options
    @Jobomaphoy I think it’s normal to not feel movement until 20w or even later. I’m over 18w with #3 and I feel her throughout the day, but if I were a ftm, idk if I would know what I was feeling 
  • Options
    @Scotsmama I was like that with meat with my second daugher I remember struggling to cook meat with out it making me feel sick rest up when you can my midwife app is tomoz over the phone @MrsH02 I still cant drink any hot drinks either dont miss them either at min 
  • Options
    @Scotsmama I’ve been in maternity clothes since 4w lol. Couldn’t take pressure of pants on my lower abdomen 
  • Options
    Morning all. So my consultant told me to up MAU yesterday due to UTIs the microbiologist decided it was best for me to have IV antibiotics. I was expecting it so packed a set of pjs an change of underwear for a night's stay. They have told me ive got to stay in for 7 days ! As I need them every 6 hours 4 times a day. Not how wanted spend first mothers day, but at least I'm here for me not baby and its nice that when they do my obvs they listen to baby's heartbeat aswell. 

At normal midwife appointment it was 126 this morning it was 152 ! Must of been the sugar in my t xx
  • Options
    Wow a week stay hopfully it dont drag too long and there looking after you 
  • Options
    Aw rest up hun and you’ll be home in no time xxxxxxx