Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2021

Replies

• Options
    I had a little power nap this afternoon was shattered 
  • Options
    @Jobomaphoy i think you confused me for someone else! I didn't post any bump pics! Hahahaha
  • Options
    Oh dear @EmPa I am so sorry! I meant @BexF90 haha apologies!!!!
  • Options
    @Jobomaphoy hahah no worries!! 

How's everyone going? Im starting to feel slightly better.. i managed a few days without my nausea meds, but i had no luck! Im trying to lower te dose though! Im currently trying to convince my husband that we need a new pram but he doesn't seem to agree  hahaha damn him
  • Options
    Aww hopfully you can lower the dose @EmPa my silver cross from my son is out thr loft now gave it a clean up and freshen today been writing a list today of what we need 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 so glad that you moved into your new home 💖
    definitley felt stronger movement tonight from little one. We have a private scan tomorrow and fingers crossed baby will let us see what gender it is 🤞
    been quite tired but pulled myself together and gutted the upstairs of the house thoroughly yesterday. Then made a start of downstairs this afternoon. Will finish it tomorrow but leaving Thursday to tackle the whole kitchen...clean, Chuck out and reorganise...need a space for bottle etc to be stored. Productive weekend indeed. Hope that you are all well. Thinking of you all that have kids going back tomorrow. Can’t believe we are in week 3 already up here in Scotland xxxxx
  • Options
    I need to do that always make space for steralizer again good luck for your scan today @Scotsmama what time Is your scan ? I have my middle one  going back today my youngest isn't happy he cant go today but his back tomoz then eldest Thursday have a lovely day everyone 
  • Options
    @sj83 roll on Thursday for you...some you time ❤️ Scan is at 5pm today xxxx
  • Options
    I know blitzting the house day on thursday lol will be looking out for your update hopfully baby plays along and let's you see I think your going to have a girl :) 
  • Options
    Right ladies....private scan went extremely well.....we are having a GIRL!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • Options
    Yay so happy for you @Scotsmama I knew it with all them strawberry sweet cravings 💗so happy it all went well x
  • Options
    @Scotsmama yay Congratulations. Is everyone happy ? X
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie we are all over the moon. We really hoped for a girl and our wish came true. My DS is so happy to have a wee sister to look after. 💖💖💖💖
    found out my placenta is at the front xx 
  • Options
    Yay another little girlie! 😍 congrats @Scotsmama 🎉🎉
  • Options
    @Scotsmama thats great news then that you all got what you wanted. 

What does it mean interms of going forward with your placenta? Xx
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie I won’t feel as much movement. Will speak to midwife at my appointment on 19th March to know more as I’ll be having a c section so need to know if it will cause issues xxxxx. Bought her a wee fur coat and cute bow socks last night. Then just bought some outfits online. So excited xxxxx
  • Options
    @Scotsmama oh right. I wouldnt worry too much I bet they deal with it on a daily basis. 

I kept seeing some really cute clothes popping up on suggested posts on fb so I ended up ordering some. Its an app shop called patpat. Im assuming its coming from China or abroad as the delivery is up to a few weeks, but the outfits are soooo cute and they have like a flash sale on everyday from 4pm so spent around £39 but got about 6 outfits, a musical piano pad for when older, bibs, and couple vests. See what they are like when come x
  • Options
    One of my friends mentioned pat pat do have some good deals I think on my notes it says I have  a posterior placenta 
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie @Sj83 ooooo think I’ll have a sneaky look just now xxx
  • Options
    @Stokiejodie just been on and bought 7 outfits for her for £34 inc delivery and will arrive WNS of next week xxx