Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2021

Due in August 2021

Welcome to due in August 2021 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Please start as many threads as you like, in the Due in August 2021 category, from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Thanks for this group. My SO and I did the deed on my ovulation day 20/11/2020 and im now on 6dpo. Im hoping for a BFP, if pregnant ill be due 15 august 2021
  • I just got a BFP on my pregnancy test this morning! Fingers crossed that this sticks, this is my first ever pregnancy (that I know of). :smiley: I'm currently around 4-5 weeks.

My first gynae appointment is on Dec 15 and I'll get a better idea of my expected due date then, but online calculators told me it'll probably be in early Aug 2021, so hello!
  • Congrats Dimmins.....enjoy the 9mnths journey!! 
  • I'm 4 weeks 5 days and my boobs are so sore I want to cry. I've always been on the bigger DD size but they've gone up to a G cup already. 
    What can I do to ease the pain. 

• hey everyone I just found out that I’m expecting my second child, I’m currently only 4 weeks 🙂🙂
  • Hi @dimins welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! 
    Hi @TTCat33for1stbaby we've spotted you around the forum, so we're thrilled to see you join this thread! I remember the pregnancy breast pain too - felt so painful - for me, it did subside after those first few weeks. How you feeling today? 
    Hey @Shen87 congratulations to you! How old is your first child? 

Lovely to have you all here - we've dropped you a handy tips Private Message 😊

• Just found out I’m pregnant. Huge shock as we already have 3 boys, 10, 8 and 5. Both excited but scared as it’s been so long since we’ve done this. xx
  • Welcome @Imustbecrazy and huge congratulations! How did your partner take the news? And what do you reckon, another boy? 
  • He wanted to have a child, I wasn’t so sure as I recently been promoted at work and plus the fair of being a single mother again. When I told him he was so happy and seeing his reaction has made come round to the idea. I’m hoping for a girl 🙏🏾

• Hey ladies! Just got my bfp this morning! About 15dpo so about 4w1d and due about August 11 (I day after my husbands birthday!) insomnia hit me hard two nights ago so I’m very tired and nausea is getting more frequent by the day 🤢

congrats everyone 🎉🎉
    @Leano did you test yet?

can I see everyone’s BFPs? I feel like mine is really dark and I’m worried about twins 🤣

I have 2 kids already, spring babies (3.5yo boy and 5.5yo girl). Both conceived on my first cycle, but this baby took 5 cycles to conceive. I’m in my 30s now though 🤷‍♀️ I’m not excited about having a baby at the end of the summer because of the heat, but I will survive! 😊
  • Wow! Congrats Kristin on your BFP. I'm yet to test at 15/16 dpo which is tomorrow or the day after, im a bit worried my symptoms have disappeard but at 12dpo i felt a pricking sensantion on my breasts lasting for about seconds and that was it....fingers crossed!
  • @Leano thanks! Best of luck 😊
  • Hi ladies. I got my BFP last week, was a bit of a shock as my husband and I had only just decided to start trying for baby #3 and we expected it to take a few months (last baby took 5 months to conceive). 

I actually only had my second baby in January, so all things pregnancy and birth are still VERY fresh in my mind 🤣

According to my calculations I should be due around August 4, although I am doing a dating scan in a few weeks to confirm.

Congratulations to everyone, BTW! 🥰
  • Hey @lozzz congrats! Funny because I’m pregnant with my third as well. My first two were conceived on the first cycle and this baby took 5 cycles😆
  • So it’s 4am and I’ve been up since about 3:30. This damn insomnia. It’s like there’s a light switch inside my head that just flips on and stays ON for hours every night now. I feel like people don’t talk about insomnia much as a symptom. Did anyone else ever have it? I’m 3/3 now 😒

@lozzz glad pregnancy and birth is fresh in your mind. My son is 3.5 and i feel like I forgot EVERYTHING about it 😆
  • I don't really get insomnia but my patience goes to non-existent levels. It's almost 9pm here and both my kids are still wide awake. Don't know what it is, but my 10 month old is just flat out refusing to go down (even though her bedtime is normally 7:30pm) and my almost 4 year old is hyper as hell for some reason. My husband and I are at our absolute wits end 🤣🤣😩
  • @lozzz I’m the same way. Been yelling a lot more than normal 😩
  • RochenyRocheny Regular
    edited Dec 5, 2020 11:48AM

Hello everybody! I came across to this forum just a week ago when I had my first PT with a very fainted line..and just early this morning we had our digital PT and I’m 1-2 weeks pretty! Good luck to us all..😘😘😘

• @Rocheny congratulations! 

• Told my husband yesterday 😊